Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Helpful Links

Latest topics
» Taiyari Tsijiari
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 pm by Taiyari

» A letter in a bottle.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm by Flynn

» Chasing Shadows [CLOSED]
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am by Taiyari

» Generic loli character
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm by Flynn

» Splitting Edges and Oceans
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 am by Erynn

» Primo Atto[rado]
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm by Octo

»  --RETCON--
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm by Flynn

» Vau'isus | Belongs to Alvaih
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Kat

» Valiant, Alvaih Onämdottir (W.I.P.)
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 pm by Kat

» Asher Lionhartd
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 pm by Zechs

» Serephene, the Broken Star
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am by Erynn

» Vinculis Sine
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am by Flynn

» Erynn Rae
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am by Flynn

» REPORTHEOSCLEROSIMILIA
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 am by Flynn

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Gidori Vs Monde

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 am

Gidori sat, legs crossed, wings out, ready to meet his opponent, who seems like one who could fight, and maybe keep up with him
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:49 am

Monde entered the golden coliseum, which never failed to strike him with awe. As he paced, he saw a man sitting in the center of an immense space, his legs crossed and his wings out. He appeared to be a fallen angel by the looks of him. "This shall be interesting." he said, not directing his comment to anyone, yet still allowing it to be heard.

He stopped abruptly a few metres away from his foe, stooping down to bow to him.

"Shall we begin?" he asked calmly, yet still eager to begin the battle.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:55 am

Gidori sighed, getting up, "I was hoping for a bit of time to chat, but it seems you wish to just fight, fight, fight, so, I guess I have to oblige." He said, then stretched, smiling. "Plus, I know you're strong, to even attempt to go against the 2 angel captains takes guts. Guts, which I don't dare lose, considering I only have a limited time left, as we Fallen, we don't live forever." He cracked his knuckles, and cracked his neck, "Alright, I'm ready for a fight."

He ran towards Monde fast, he had his fist aimed for Mondes chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:16 am

Monde laughed at the man's comment, nodding in agreement and stepping back as he cracked his knuckles and neck. As the man run towards him, he extended his arms, his palm wide open ready to catch the fist.

Swiftly, as the man was merely inches away, Monde caught the fist, the impact of the punch, dealing minute damage due to his hardened skin. He clenched his opponent's hand, holding it firm in his grip.

At the same moment, he placed his hand on the opponent's chest, he shot out a small ball of fire at the man in point-blank range.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:18 am

Gidori flew up, getting slightly burnt, and if the man didn't let go, he would come up with Gidori, "Wanna take a flight?"

He sighed, knowing that he would have to use his magic this battle to win, and not just his fists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:29 am

Monde smirked as he saw his attack make contact, but was soon frowning in confusion as he was lifted into the air by the Fallen Angel. He was bringing him along. As they climbed up the sky, Monde unfolded his own wings, letting go of the man before shooting another small ball of fire at the man, aiming at his wings.

Monde's own wings began flappin, allowing him to float to the ground softly, awaiting his foe's response.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:36 am

Gidori swiftly dodged it in the air and said, "You have wings? Interesting." He flew higher, and said, "Come fight me up here then, I'd be more fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:44 am

Monde smirked, considering the offer but shaking his head in response. Flight took up alot of energy for him, and he would need energy to fight. "I'd rather not if it's all the same to you." He shouted up, hoping the man would hear him.

He stood still in the scilence, awaiting his enemie's attack.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 am

"You're no fun, I mean, if it takes that much energy what's the point?" I say doing flips about in the air. "I can fly like no other can. Except for them..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Monde laughed as the fallen began going tricks in the sky, finding it amusing. But he would stay grounded, fun or not. He looked up at the clear crystal of a sky bshind the man, ignoring his tricks completely and instead focusing on the seemingly endless splash of blue, awed by the peaceful atmosphere it gave.

That was until Monde heard something that interested him.

"Them?" He shouted up at the man, "who or what are "Them"?"
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:40 pm

"The being with Six wings, not let in heaven because of the six wings, and not in hell for some reason..." He said, laying in the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:49 pm

As soon as his opponent described these beings, Monde began searching his mind for sny memories of six winged beings, but to no avail.

He shrugged his shoulders, a confused look planted in his face. "Tell me more please." He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:51 pm

"I don't know too much, been outta heaven for soo long." He said, sighing, "I do wish I could." He then started flying straight down at Monde, as fast as possible, with his fist aimed at his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:56 am

Because of the large amount of distance between them, accompanied by onde's quick thinking and fast reflexes, it wasn't hard to dodge this attack. By simply jumping to the left, Monde still had enough time to launch a counter attack. He shot to fire balls straight at his opponent, or rather, the area he would be in in the next two seconds, knowin that if he missed, he would be able to use his fire manipulation to continue his assualt.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:55 pm

He jumped back up as he landed, and flew up waiting for Monde to react, and laughed, "I'm not too bad, am I?" He had flown about 40 feet in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Monde shook his head, "No, not bad at all." He placed his hand on his lower-back, leaning backwards, staring at his tiny opponent, in the blue sky. How could he do this...... He had an idea.
Extending his arm, his wings sprouted out, flying up to the man. However, he kept his distance up in the air.

With his arm still stretched out, Monde released a wave of heat, activating his Heat Mirage ability. His foe would see three Monde's, not just one.

At the same time, Monde shot out another ball of fire, the mirage-clones doing the excact same.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:02 pm

"I don't know if you just cloned or something, but, you won't do anything to me!" He flew higher, and then forward to dodge the fireballs, "So, How many are there of you truly?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Smiling whilst his wings flapped, Monde shook his head, "I shall let you decide my friend." He flew up, the mirages doing the same, before creating a stream of fire from his hand. This flame moulded into a thin, curved line, which slithered in the air like a snake. It, or to his opponent, they lunged at him, aiming for his head,
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:30 pm

He flew at an up angle forward, and dodged the snakes, and flew back, "I thought flying took something out of you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:13 am

Not having noticed until his opponent pointed it out, Monde was panting softly. Gidori was right, for his race, flight took alot of energy. Slowly, he fluttered down to the ground, like a leaf falling off it's tree during autumn. Once landing, he called up, "Could we perhaps continue or duel down here?"

To his opponent, the mirages would still be in place.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:46 am

"Why would I? The smart thing to do is to stay up here, and tire you out." He said, staying where he was in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:52 am

Sighing and frowning, Monde stared up at the man for a moment....before finally speaking. "Well, i shall stay down here. If you truly want to continue," he said, folding his arms, "I suggesg you come down." Though he made no movement, Monde remembered to keep his guard up in the event that his opponent would instead attack from above.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:22 am

"Tell me why, Why you took this fight?" Gidori said, laying back in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Sighing deeply, having finally retained his breath, Monde responded to the man's question by saying, "I skmply wished to learn the extent of my new abilities, aswell as learn that of yours." He recalled noticing the interesting being, challenging him to a battle.

Beginning to think his opponent may not come down, he said, "So, how did you become a Fallen?"
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:20 pm

"Well... it was simple, I fucked a fallen." He said, laughnig and spinning about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gidori Vs Monde   

Back to top Go down

Gidori Vs Monde
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Velvet Blade :: Archived Content :: Content :: Coliseum-
Jump to: