Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Helpful Links

Latest topics
» Taiyari Tsijiari
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 pm by Taiyari

» A letter in a bottle.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm by Flynn

» Chasing Shadows [CLOSED]
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am by Taiyari

» Generic loli character
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm by Flynn

» Splitting Edges and Oceans
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 am by Erynn

» Primo Atto[rado]
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm by Octo

»  --RETCON--
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm by Flynn

» Vau'isus | Belongs to Alvaih
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Kat

» Valiant, Alvaih Onämdottir (W.I.P.)
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 pm by Kat

» Asher Lionhartd
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 pm by Zechs

» Serephene, the Broken Star
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am by Erynn

» Vinculis Sine
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am by Flynn

» Erynn Rae
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am by Flynn

» REPORTHEOSCLEROSIMILIA
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 am by Flynn

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

A fitting place.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takumi
Awaiting

PostSubject: A fitting place.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:16 pm

As the sun began to set beyond the monoliths to the south, Lazarus strode into the graveyard. Here were buried the honored dead of the Bolitarian guard. And it was to their graves lazarus strode. Across his back, gleaming in the setting sun's light, was Reaver, Lazarus' axe forged by the smith of his village and engraved with runes to give it special qualities. He carried with him also, a grave blanket freshly woven by the seamstresses in the city. He brought a fresh one out every few months or so to place on the grave of those solders who could not be identified.

He laid the blanket over the grave, pulling the edges so that it lay flat. Straightening it so that it fit perfectly on the slab of stone, lazarus rose to a full standing position before saluting his fallen comrades. He then turned, without word nor sigh and made his way towards the entrance of the cemetery past the civilian and noble's graves. As he neared the entrance he paused at one of the graves, it's freshly turned soil still wet and fresh flowers all around the stone. One of the young men killed in the raid last week by bandits on the farm out beyond the city borders. For a moment Lazarus felt the rage of frustration take him as he realized they were supposed to be protecting people like this, not letting them die. He stayed there for a moment, his head bowed solemnly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inmento
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: A fitting place.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:32 pm

A man walked into the graveyard with his sword out. He was apart of the Boltarian army, well he fought for the city at least, and he was coming here to visit the dead and to be alone with his thoughts. He stopped for a second to catch his breath and what dost he see but a man beside the freshly dug grave. ""Hey! You there! What bring you here?!" The man yelled as his wings were spread and he rushed over to him. He stopped just before the grave and he folded back his wings as he placed his sword blade into the ground and he knelt down gripping the sword handle. A small tear form in his eye as he wiped it away and he pulled his sword up off the ground.

"You there! What is thy name and what business does thy have in the graveyard?" The man said angered. He was supposed to be helping these people....making sure nothing like this happened...sure he was a fallen angel but he still had some, if you can even call it this, good inside him. He felt responsible and he wondered if this man was a grave thief. It wouldn't be the first time someone tried to rob a body from here. Some people make, somehow, amazing money off of dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takumi
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: A fitting place.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:38 pm

"apparently, I'm being schooled in manors by a welp like you." Lazarus said gruffly before standing and turning his back on the angel. "Perhaps I was here to steal from the graves, or I was here to deliver some flowers. Either way..." he said, walking towards the gates.

He pauses to look at the angel, and fierce look in his green eyes. "What has it to do with you, you are loud and annoying.. you rush into this place, sword drawn. A good way to get yourself run through with a sword.. if you ask me." He finished, before shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inmento
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: A fitting place.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:05 am

The man growled. "I am Inmento. Ex-Angel of heaven. I am over 200 years old by a smidge and I shall not be spoken too in this manor! And of course I am schooling you in manors. You seem to have none. Now tell me thy name and I shan't smite you today," The man threatened. Sure this place actually had more value to him than most people knew but he also hated it when people insulted him...and were in the graveyard without permission from the city or from himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takumi
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: A fitting place.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:13 am

"I get the impression you think yourself better then me..." He said, his thick highland accent rolling from his mouth. "But I think you're nothing but a welp who came rushing in here sword raised, no hello, no greetins, just accusation and threatening. Perhaps myself and reaver should teach YOU a lesson... but outside this place, the dead have seen enough violence in life." He said, turning and walking through the gates towards the road. When he was a fair ways down he turned and undid the clasp which held he axe against his back. As it dropped he grabbed the shaft about midway down and twirled the axe into the air, catching it near the end of the shaft as it came back to earth and slamming the axe head into the ground.

"Now then welp, will you be attending... or shall I have to drag your sorry pale arse out here?" He asked in a mocking tone his left hand resting on the butt of his axe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fitting place.   

Back to top Go down

A fitting place.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1