Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Helpful Links

Latest topics
» Aftermath - Old Chicago
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am by Flynn

» Taiyari Tsijiari
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 pm by Taiyari

» A letter in a bottle.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm by Flynn

» Chasing Shadows [CLOSED]
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am by Taiyari

» Generic loli character
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm by Flynn

» Splitting Edges and Oceans
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 am by Erynn

» Primo Atto[rado]
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm by Octo

»  --RETCON--
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm by Flynn

» Vau'isus | Belongs to Alvaih
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Kat

» Valiant, Alvaih Onämdottir (W.I.P.)
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 pm by Kat

» Asher Lionhartd
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 pm by Zechs

» Serephene, the Broken Star
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am by Erynn

» Vinculis Sine
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am by Flynn

» Erynn Rae
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am by Flynn

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Dante Meets Vergil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 am

Vergil sat in the valley, knowing his brother would come. It saddened him that his brother would have to find out this way, but, it wouldn't work any other way. He was waiting for his brother, however long it would take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:42 am

Dante was casually making his way through the Monolith Valley with his most beloved sword and trench coat he would then yell into the valley with a musical and obnoxious tone which caused a loud echo, "Im gonna kick some Anthitheus ass whoever comes my way. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!" He started rocking his head back and forth in a punk rock motion repeating the lyrics over multiple times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:47 am

Vergil sighed as he walked past. He would need to get his attention. "Hey... Dante...." He yelled, trying to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 am

Dante would not be able to hear the man over his own loud obnoxious voice which he continued to chant those punk rock lyrics. But this time he would be spinning in a circle still rocking his head but now with his eyes closed and his voice becoming louder and squeaker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

Vergil sighed, and got up, "Dante." He yelled, louder then before, not willing to use force to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:08 am

Dante would stop his whole routine and looks in the direction he saw a man calling from, "Who are you and what do you want? IM KINDA BUSY OH YEAH!!!" He started to shake his head again shrugging off the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:36 am

"I am your brother. You Fucking Idiot." He said, calmly to Dante, his hard-headed brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:41 am

Dante stopped right in his tracks. He drew Rebellion and pointed at the man, "Why would you tell such a lie? I am an only child." His anger started to swell as he looked at the man. It was then when his eyes focused he noticed several similarities about him that matched his although he didnt show any signs on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:43 am

Vergil drew his own blade, "I had your father and mother, Sparda and Eva. I am Vergil Eva, I've always been there, watching in the shadows." He pointed Yamato at Dante, "I am the Angel part, you are the Anthi part."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:50 am

Dante's anger swelled with tears in his eyes he ran forward towards Vergil, "Stop playing tricks with me. Rebellion Battlw Axe mode." As he ran up the side of the valley walls his blade transformed into a gaint black and red spikey battle axe. As he reached Vergil the blade of the battle axe swelled with magic flame, "Satan Slam!!" He slammed down his battle axe aiming for Vergil's skull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 am

Vergil swiftly rolled back, and blocked against the force of the slam. "I am not playing tricks, I do not wish to hurt you." He Gathered some energy from around him, he was now able to go twice his normal speed, although, his body would need to adjust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:59 am

Dante didnt want to hear his nonsense he swung his battle axe once again but this time something went wrong. He dropped his axe which reverted back to it's original form and he fell off the sidenof the valley wall. Sadness and confusion covered his face as his tears fell to the ground faster then he did. He understood nothing the world around him stood still his body would seemed to had frozen in mid air as Rebellion also froze become hitting the ground. He could hear his heartbeat which raced like a bolt of lightning. His head running thoughts faster then the speed of light. His eye glued to his new found brother who hapened to be named after his mother. As Dante hit the ground he fell into a deep unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:03 am

"God dammit, As hard-headed he is, he's not very good at keeping a clean head." Vergil said, sitting next to the wall, sheathing his blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:09 am

It would take Dante an hour to awake from the prison known as his mind. When he did he sat upright grabbed Rebellion and seathed it. His face still covered in sadness, "Sorry about that man I dont handle news like that very well." As he said that he dared not to look at his face the pain was to great and he wasnt ready for it yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 am

"Dante, You never knew about me, did you? They never told you about me? I hold my blade, Yamato, which holds great power, just like your blade, Rebellion. What you don't understand is if Sparda had defeated you, I would have been there, to save you, yet soon after that, I would need saving myself." He said, with a soulumnness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:33 am

He stared upwards at Vergil's blade not at him directly. He stood, "So Eva was my real mother?" He walked up the valley wall once again. He finally gained the courage to look at his brother.  He looked alot like him but he had there mother blond hair and soft fac, "So your an Angel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:37 am

"I am an angel, I'm not part Anthi either. I'm a full angel, I've lived up in heaven, yet, I've always had a watchful eye over you. I know you fight well, but, tell me, why do you need do know things, and yes, Eva was your real mother."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:42 am

Dante noticed he had their father's additude and short temper, "If you were told you had a brother you didnt know about and a lady who took care of you that was actually your mother you would have questions to."

Last edited by Celestia Sablehart on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:44 am

"Maybe, but, why do you need to know exactly what you need to know. Think, I know a lot more then you know, and I've always been here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:57 am

Dante sighed, "Dont play mind games with me man I've had enough mind games today. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:58 am

"I'm not playin mindgames, I'm asking a legitamante questions. Of course, If you wish no more questions, that's it." He said, laying back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:02 pm

"Well if that's all I'll be on my way... Brother," he said as he turned and faced away from Vergil.  That word still hurt significantly but he felt as if he may like the idea of a brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:03 pm

"If you need me, Call for me, I might come. I have no way for you to truly call me, but I could come to your kingdom with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:06 pm

"Do as you please. I'm heading to Centuru now to meet with the King he's sent our a call for me to come back," he said quiet loudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:10 pm

"You're an ass you know, your one of the few people that I'd EVER show my true feelings to." He said, pouting, getting up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante Meets Vergil   

Back to top Go down

Dante Meets Vergil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next