Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Helpful Links

Latest topics
» Aftermath - Old Chicago
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am by Flynn

» Taiyari Tsijiari
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 pm by Taiyari

» A letter in a bottle.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm by Flynn

» Chasing Shadows [CLOSED]
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am by Taiyari

» Generic loli character
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm by Flynn

» Splitting Edges and Oceans
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 am by Erynn

» Primo Atto[rado]
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm by Octo

»  --RETCON--
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm by Flynn

» Vau'isus | Belongs to Alvaih
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Kat

» Valiant, Alvaih Onämdottir (W.I.P.)
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 pm by Kat

» Asher Lionhartd
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 pm by Zechs

» Serephene, the Broken Star
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am by Erynn

» Vinculis Sine
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am by Flynn

» Erynn Rae
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am by Flynn

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

The Hunt for Orochi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:30 pm

"Not really, Id needed, I guess I can die." He laughed, unsheathing his blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Dante laughed,  "What is this death thy speak of. I am the mighty Dante Sparda death is not im my vocabulary." He pulled Rebellion from its sheath and pointed it towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:58 am

Monde stared at the girl, ignoring everyone's comments for the moment. Paranoia. The girl believed her parents were alive, and thought him and his group were here to kill them. This was very common with children who had recently suffered great losses.

"Death is not important to me," he said, replying to everyone else, "I know not what happens after death." He stared around, refraining from asking questions to the unstable girl. Instead, speaking aloud, he said, "Something's wrong..." He looked around a while longer, to confirm his suspicions, "There is no Hydra in this cave...."
Back to top Go down
Tybalt Dixon
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:15 pm

"Oh really? If that statement is true, then we have been led on a wild goose chase."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Sumaru looked around and then he looked at the little girl. He approached her and crouched down next to her. She gave him a sharp look and her eyes looked as though she were a reptile and she screamed "GET AWAY FROM MY PARENTS." She began to scream and a giant magic circle appeared under her and a bright green light flashed and she became to morph into something nasty... the creature the group had been searching for... she was the Hydra. She has 14 heads and 2 of the heads went to bite down on Sumaru but he rolled backwards and ran backwards to where everyone was. "Well this escalated quickly..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo
Awaiting

Character information
Character Information: President of the Bafflegabinet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:47 pm

"Hah, ha, ha! Finally decided to show up, the beast did! Though I wouldn't say it escalated quickly. Or pleasantly", Guldfaxe said, assuming a defensive stance.
"Well, what now? What is our objective? What is our goal? We shall work towards it. On the meantime, I'll work to protect you guys from attacks", he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:57 pm

He sighed, and said, "As it is, The monsters insane, and the only one of us who can match it's sanity is... Dante." He said, leaning against the rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Dante released a sinister smile from his face as the beast reared its head. Fire magic covered his eyes leaking from the sides as he raised Rebellion to his mouth licking the base of the blade, "Lets Dance..." Just as quickly as Sumaru ropled from within the reach of the two heads did Dante passed the small clash. He aimed directly for the beast abdomin luning Rebellion forward in a demented stance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:51 am

Monde suddenly realized how dire the situation had now become. It wasn't just any Hydra, it was a Paradigm, most likely more skillful-and more dangerous- then the original creature. Certain that Dante's attack would most likely be deflected, or if it hit, do very little damage, he began aiming at one of the beasts head, knowing that cutting it wouldn't help the battle.

"Everyone!" he shouted, attempting to get their attention, "Now is not the time to discuss it, we must bring down this paradigm!"

He shot out a large fireball which zoomed past Dante, aiming for the beasts 14th head, attempting to burn it.
Back to top Go down
Tybalt Dixon
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:00 pm

"I need you guys to cover me, I think I might have a plan to kill this damn hydra."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:42 pm

The Hydra let out a deafening roar with all of its heads, and saw someone charge at her with a lunge. Three of the heads growled as two of them attacked the oncoming swordsman from the side, and the third making a quick lunge strike from above.
    Seeing a fireball blaze toward one of its heads, the Hydra unhinged its neck as it swiftly dodged it. After screeching another time, the Hydra with all of its remaining heads, released a green poisonous mist that filled the room.
(Not fatal to the point you'll die instantly, but you'd better cover your mouths..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Sumaru looked at everyone going after the Hydra recklessly and sighed. He then ran to the beast recklessly as well and jumped into the air and opened his mouth saying "ROAR OF THE SHADOW DRAGON!" Sending his roar at the face of the beast. Sumaru then saw the hydra spray a mist into the room. Sumaru opened up his jacket ripped his shirt off and made a little bandanna which he used to tie over his mouth to protect him from the mist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo
Awaiting

Character information
Character Information: President of the Bafflegabinet

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:34 pm

"Now, now. You mustn't be so reckless, my friend. I'll hold the attack for you - do something while I do", he said to Dante. Using his magic energy to extend the reach of his lance, he made it much longer and thicker.
"Balmung!"
He then proceeded to block the heads who were after Dante, and crushed their teeth during the clash.
"If you have a plan, tell us! We have to cooperate as a team, not as a bunch of mindless wanderers", Guldfaxe told to Nikolai as he covered his mouth due to the poison gas, trying to barely fend off the three heads with one hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:49 pm

The roar made the Hydra fall, curling up with its heads folded in, even starting to tremble. But the trembling turned to shaking, shaking to rumbling as they Hydra darted back up, and roared with all of its heads, causing the cave itself to crack here and there.
     The heads all locked on to each and every person, their throats starting to glow red as they opened their mouths to release a wave of fire at everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Vergil sighed, covering his mouth, and unsheathing his blade, with a muffled voice, he said, "I can go fast and distract him, you'll all need to help me by hitting it." He flew up to the roof of the cave, barely dodging the fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Dante jumped back as he placed his wrist along the base of Rebellion' blade, "I can blind the damn thing if can get the heads to a single point."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:59 pm

The Hydra let out a tumultuous roar and had three of the heads shoot fire at the ground, making a fiery wall, blocking view of the Hydra. Through the fire, the heads of the Hydra shot out and made a venomous bite at the warriors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 am

Monde sprouted his wings upon seeing a venemous gas be exhaled from the Hydra's many heads, flapping them to push the gas away from them. At the same instance, he swiftly jumped upwards, dodging the attack of the Hydra and using the flapping of his wings to allow him flight. He could now see the Hydra from above.

He swung both his arms backwards before swinging them back fowards, releasing two ballas of fire at the snake-like heads of the Hydra.

Almsot as soon as he had done so, his arms swung back once more, shooting two more balls of flame at the Hydra.
Back to top Go down
Tybalt Dixon
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Nikolai jumped in order to just barely miss the flame. He was still pondering what the hell he was to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:46 pm

The Hydra unhinged its necks as they moved around the fireballs, but as it did so, the fireballs crashed into the wall behind it, and rocks fell down on the Hydra, and hit its main head. It screeched in pain as it revealed a golden head for a brief moment, but it soon tucked back into its hiding place behind the other heads.
     The Hydra growled in a low tone as it shot out a strong, green mist that fogged the entire cave until no one within a 5 foot radius could be seen. The hydra heads slowly crept along the ground until they found their target and struck at them with a poisonous bite point blank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt for Orochi   

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Orochi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2