Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Helpful Links

Latest topics
» Taiyari Tsijiari
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 pm by Taiyari

» A letter in a bottle.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm by Flynn

» Chasing Shadows [CLOSED]
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am by Taiyari

» Generic loli character
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm by Flynn

» Splitting Edges and Oceans
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 am by Erynn

» Primo Atto[rado]
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm by Octo

»  --RETCON--
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm by Flynn

» Vau'isus | Belongs to Alvaih
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Kat

» Valiant, Alvaih Onämdottir (W.I.P.)
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 pm by Kat

» Asher Lionhartd
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 pm by Zechs

» Serephene, the Broken Star
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am by Erynn

» Vinculis Sine
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am by Flynn

» Erynn Rae
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am by Flynn

» REPORTHEOSCLEROSIMILIA
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 am by Flynn

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:58 pm

Zechs was shocked at what he saw before him earlier, he barely noticed he was surrounded by black and could not see his own hand. Zechs kept his composure as freaking out would not help.
     Suddenly his eyes were blinded by sudden light as he felt wind brush past his face, he knew he was falling, but where would he land? He struggled to open his eyes due to the sudden exposure to light as he saw water, nothing but water. He turned himself around to see others fall as well, people he saw before the rain of fire, but he could not make how exactly who they were as he finally hit the Sea. "Where am I..? Where is everyone else..?"

Zechs finally reached surface and saw for miles nothing but water, he did not know what had happened to the others he saw before, so he started to move and try and locate others before anything else. "How did I even survive?" Zechs could not come to terms that he was stuck in an endless ocean, and struggled to find a way out. The waves kept knocking Zechs underwater, and he struggled to keep himself up, along with his two claymores. "Where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo
Awaiting

Character information
Character Information: President of the Bafflegabinet

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:08 pm

Guldfaxe and Fallhöfnir were both confused. Or, well, at least Guldfaxe was confused - Fall was just sad that he lost his "amazing scenery" to some pitch-black surroundings. After that, they could only remember an explosion...
Having woken up, they both went for their caravan, which seemed safe and afloat, and got inside.
Thinking it's be the best thing to do, Guldfaxe started searching for survivors. Fall insisted on going diving, looking for mermaids, but Guldfaxe wouldn't let him do something like that. Seeing a few survivors, they tried going towards them and dragging them inside the caravan.
"Hey! Get up here!", Guldfaxe yelled.
"We have food! And 'entertaining' magazines!", Fall said, trying to motivate them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Taraius, almost breathless by the shock of suddenly being surrounded by pitch-blackness, found himself floating in a vast, seemingly endless ocean, struggling to keep his head above the water. He turned his head, scouting the immense nothingness beyond the massive body of water, and noticed small figures floating in the water.

"More survivors!"

Having landed away from them, he had to swim towards them vigorously, as he was not the greatest swimmer. Panting upon reaching them, he looked around a spotted a friend from his faction.

"Zechs, i'm glad you survived!" He said, looking up at the sky. It was certainly better to be back to blue, after a horrible period of orange.

"We have to stop whatever the heavens did this!"

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:26 pm

As Vergil hit the water, which was rather hard I might add, he flapped his wet wings, barely keeping above the sea, and soon was above the water, "This isn't good..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Zechs noticed the two people calling other nearby survivors to the only afloat object in sight, and he started to swim over to them. "Thank you, I am much obliged." Zechs grasped the side of the caravan before climbing up, and sitting on the edge.
      "Glad to see some of us survived, but the others.." Zechs said to himself, but was certain others heard him. "Might I ask you your names?" Zechs asked, pulling himself back into the caravan, sitting cross-legged. "I guess I should start, my name is Zechs, Zechs Renaurd."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo
Awaiting

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:31 pm

"Nice to see you can still speak. I am Guldfaxe", Guldfaxe said.
"And I'm Fallhöfnir. Though you can just call me Fall... Or Uncle Fall... Whatever. Did you guys come here for the food or for the magazines?", Fallhöfnir asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Looking over at the rest of the survivors, Taraius collected their names separately, making sure he remembered them for future occasions, before speaking his own name, careful not to swallow any water as he did so, "My name is Taraius Kartan."

He looked into the eyes of the survivors, "I hope you people are powerful," he turned his head to his fellow Concularian, "Of course, i know you are, Zechs," He turned back to the survivors," But, we will need power to get through this, and to escape..."

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Vergil got up out of the sea, without the help of anyone, "Vergil Eva." He was in the air, " I don't like being near the sea, not at all, no no no" He said, then said, "So, anything you need me to do whilst I dry off?"

Last edited by Light Yagami on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:22 pm

"Survival." Zechs answered, wiping his face dry with a rag. "So, does anyone hold the information as to where we are?" Zechs looked around at the people who were all present, he had briefly seen their faces, but he knew they were all from the meeting earlier. "What became of everyone else..?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo
Awaiting

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:44 am

"Hm... Well, I have no idea of where we are", Guldfaxe said.
"We may be in some part of Dark Ire. I have studied this realm's geography to the point of being able to locate myself almost anywhere, and this place is not on the books", Fall said.
Guldfaxe, recognizing Vergil from a previous mission, swinged his lance up and down in his direction to dry him faster, without hitting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:58 am

Dark Ire? The thought ringed in his mind as he searched for any information he may have known about this place. It seemed to be an unexplored area of Ae'Ire; much differed from this place and his home of Ae'Ire. In a way, the eerie emptiness of the ocean seemed suitable to it's name.

"I we are in Dark Ire," he said, thinking of the other warriors he had seen back at the camp, "Then the others may be in Dark Ire aswell, but how do we get to them?

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Vergil floted above them, sighing, "I know that we are in a situation, at least we aren't with... HIM." He said, sighing, hoping they knew who they meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Zechs nodded, and sighed, sitting in a formal position. Zechs pulled out a Meal Block which got wet, but wasn't soggy, and took a bite out of it, not to settle his hunger, but to calm himself and think of a way out of this.
         Out in the distance Zechs saw something huge, it was, "A pirate ship?" Zechs said as he saw it get closer, seeing a man waving to them off of the side.

Ajax was standing on the edge of his vessel, proud that his ship was exploring new seas. The massive ship cut through the waters like a hot blade through butter.
      "Oh? What do we have here?" Ajax saw something odd in the waters, a caravan! And filled with people at that! Ajax jumped down to the lower deck and signaled his crew to pick up the caravan and haul it onto the ship. "What do you think you guys are doing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo
Awaiting

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:20 pm

"Ooh, a sea-based old-style pirate ship! I heard tales about 'em. Always wanted to see one. And now, here it is! A sea-based old-style pirate ship!", Guldfaxe said.
"...Right. So, I was getting my daily share of service until everything got dark and we were blasted off to this cursed part of the world. Anything you could tell us about it?", Fallhöfnir asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:13 pm

As his leader spoke, Taraius turned his head, noticing a figure coming closer and closer every second. "A ship!?" His hopes of escape rose as the ship came towards them.

"This is perfect, we can use this ship to meet up with the others and get out of this crazy place!"

He turned his head towards his leader, Zechs, as if asking his thoughts.

(EVERYONE IN THIS STORY EVENT PLEASE GO BACK AND REREAD MY PAST POSTS. NAGA'S NEW CHARACTER WILL BE REPLACING ME SO I EDITED IN HIS CHARACTER POST FOR RYOHEI. SO PLEASE EDIT ANYTHING REFERING TO RYOHEI. THANK YOU SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Vergil sighed, and said, "As much as I don't really like ships, the best I could do is be a look out, as I do have wings that I can use to fly rather fast." He said, flapping his wings, which were dry now, and looked the ship over, and thought, "Looks rather strudy, looks also like it's been through 1 or 2 fights. I can only hope the crew is near nice enough to let us on, and if not, the captain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Zechs stared at the pirate with unease, but decided to stay for the time being, they didn't seem hostile at first glance.
    "We were stuck at sea after a sudden disaster." Zechs explained as the pirates surrounding them were in wonderment as to why they arrived on a caravan. "So we would greatly appreciate any info you have as to where we are currently."

Ajax scratched his chin at the questions of these newcomers, and smiled before answering. "Nope! Not a clue! But we did see giant fireballs rain down from the sky! We considered ourselves lucky that we were far away from that mess! And you should too! Not often people people survive fireballs!" Ajax laughed, before scratching the back of head. "Come to think of it, it's not often fireballs rain down from the sky in the first place!" Ajax smiled, and looked at the winged man. "If you desire to do so, I suppose my crew could use a break."
        Ajax gestured the newcomers into a doorway which had wondrous scents emitting from it. "I suggest you people eat up, first! We've got plenty of food, dig in!" Ajax chuckled, walking over to the door before stopping abruptly and turning back to them. "But before that, might we have your names?"

Last edited by Zechs Renaurd on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo
Awaiting

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:09 pm

"Oh, mine is Guldfaxe, Mr. Pirate Ship. May we go eat now?", Guldfaxe asked, eager for a meal.
"'ey, hold it, 'Faxe. That's rude. My name is Fallhöfnir", Fall said, placing his hand on Guldfaxe's shoulder.
Actually, Fall was just as eager to eat as Guldfaxe was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:31 am

Sighing with relief the moment his feet touched the wooden planks which made this ship, Taraius looked up at the man upon the mention of food. "My name is Taraius," he said, his stomach rumbling like a lion, "And yes, food would be nice."

Recalling the rain of meteors earlier this day, he suddenly stared at the pirate captain, "To be honest, I doubt anybody knows what they were," his head turned upwards, facing the sky which he had fallen from in a sphere of darkness.

" Whatever it was, it was dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:30 pm

Vergil stayed in the air, not wishing to come down quite yet, "I'll... stay in the air for now. It's much more comfertable for me." He said, sighing, "I'll do my job of looking for other ships and such, and maybe get some food lately." He heard the talking of meteors, and didn't comment, flying up to where the crows nest is, and hovering there for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Zechs bowed slightly with his hand to his heart, "And I am Zechs Renaurd, I thank you for your assistance." Zechs stood upright and looked around the ship, the crew around them entered the mess hall, the scent of fresh food wrapped around them, the fact this ship held a mess hall surprised Zechs. "And might we ask your name?"

Ajax's stern look changed to a relieved one and he stepped aside and gestured them inside. "My name is Ajax, infamous pirate hunter amongst pirates!" Ajax declared proudly, "And welcome aboard the Tuatha De Danann!" Ajax welcomed, walking over to an empty table, gesturing them to sit down. "Now, why were you people in the middle of the ocean? Do you have a destination? Or any idea where you are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo
Awaiting

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:02 pm

"Aye, mister. Ya see, it all started when I fought the king of boars- and not a lazy king, no. This one was a hideous monster with terrible fangs that pierced fear straight into the heart of-", Guldfaxe said.
"'ey, 'Faxe. No one wants to hear your hunt stories, be they truth or lies. Actually, we were getting 'serviced' quite nicely until the world went kaboom. All I saw was pitch-black, and Guldfaxe did, too. And, to be honest, I have no idea where we are", Fall said, interrupting Guldfaxe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Sighing in fear that he would have to hear another boring old hunt story, Taraius was relieved to find it interupted. "To add to that," he said in response to the man's short recount, "Our land was savaged by falling metors. We were protected, until we were blasted off here, which by the way i do not know the name of, in pitch-black spheres."

He found himself shuddering in memory of the sickened laughter he had heard within the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Vergil 'sat' in the air, seeing nothing, and was in truth, waiting for something to happen. There was no ship in site, and he was getting rather bored, but he didn't go down to the ship yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Zechs Renaurd connected his hands together with his elbows on the table, resting his head on the platform his hands made. "I can only imagine what the outcome is across Ae'Ire, and the fact that where we reside currently remains untouched.." Zechs recalled the earlier events as disturbing as they were, he tried to get an understanding on them from what he knew and what he saw, but dismissed that for the time being and fixated his focus on Ajax. "But I thank you for your food." Zechs bowed his head a bit as a sign of thanks to accompany his words. "Now, for a destination, we do not seem to have any as we have only recently been dropped off here, and, I assume you and your crew are currently in uncharted waters, so our options are very limited."

Ajax nodded with a disappointed look on his face at the final words of Zechs. "Yes, we do not have a clue as to where we are going; However, we have charted the waters we have sailed, but, it isn't much and the we haven't discovered land just yet.." Ajax frowned, but his expression of sadness was washed away in a second as he saw the food arrive and set on the table, plates packed to the rim with pork chops, haggis, and turkey; wine and ale sat beside each plate. Ajax laughed joyously and started to eat, "Eat as much as you want!" Ajax said aloud as the mess hall laughed and cheered. "You all must be hungry, even your friend out there. Don't be shy, we got plenty of food!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   

Back to top Go down

Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next