Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Helpful Links

Latest topics
» Taiyari Tsijiari
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 pm by Taiyari

» A letter in a bottle.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm by Flynn

» Chasing Shadows [CLOSED]
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am by Taiyari

» Generic loli character
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm by Flynn

» Splitting Edges and Oceans
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 am by Erynn

» Primo Atto[rado]
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm by Octo

»  --RETCON--
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm by Flynn

» Vau'isus | Belongs to Alvaih
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Kat

» Valiant, Alvaih Onämdottir (W.I.P.)
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 pm by Kat

» Asher Lionhartd
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 pm by Zechs

» Serephene, the Broken Star
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am by Erynn

» Vinculis Sine
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am by Flynn

» Erynn Rae
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am by Flynn

» REPORTHEOSCLEROSIMILIA
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 am by Flynn

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Octo
Awaiting

Character information
Character Information: President of the Bafflegabinet

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:00 pm

"Aha, ha, ha! Time to chow down!", Guldfaxe cheered. He instantly started eating the food, taking pieces from the turkey, pork, and haggis, and eating them combined. He was eating voraciously.
Meanwhile, Fallhöfnirr was calmly eating the pieces, one by one, starting by the haggis, his least favorite dish. He sighed at Guldfaxe's eating eagerness.
"Don't be so rude, Guldfaxe. We're guests here. Gotta show 'em some manners", Fall said.
"...But, papa! That blast totally ruined the stew we were preparing by throwing it off the window... I'm starving terribly...", Guldfaxe said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Taraius stared at the food before him for several minutes before his lips curled into a content smile. Just like the man beside him, Taraius ate with calmness and tranquility, chewing on the pork chops and then placing the haggis in his mouth. "This is great." He spoke, seconds before drinking more wine. He soon found himself finished, his plate emptied with no evidence to there being food there earlier, his glass completely empty aswell.

He considered asking for seconds, but decided to refrain. Looking around the fine ship, his head turned to the captain, "How exactly did you come around to getting here?"
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:11 pm

Vergil went down near the people, and said, "I'll... refrain from eating for now, I'm fine, I'm going to fly out to see if there's.... any unwanted ships." He flys out into the dawn, spinning and flying about, having a tiny bit of fun on his way to do what he said he would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Zechs ate cleanly, but speedily, finishing his plate fairly quick, his pure white coat somehow remained spotless amongst everyone else. "Have you encountered any other people on these waters besides us?" Zechs asked while slowly finishing is wine.

Ajax slowly leaned forward, pushing away the food plates and placing a candle to set an ominous mood. He leaned forward and looked around the newcomers as nearby pirates gathered to hear the re-telling of their story of arrival. "There we were, sailing across the clear blue waters, when all of a sudden, a pitch black cloud blocked out the sun and the only thing we could see with ease was our own hand, and then the waters started to rock the ship and soon we were twisting and turning, our stomachs churned until the storm finally left us, the sun came back and we found ourselves in uncharted waters. Naturally, we decided to traverse this place, for days we have been sailing, and now we found you guys!" Ajax blew out his candle and the crew went back to eating, "And to answer your question, no, we have encountered anyone else but you guys. But I don't think we're the only ones here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Octo
Awaiting

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:27 pm

"Heh. Talkin' about the fish? Don't worry, one shot to the head and they're dead. No biggie", Guldfaxe said, burping lightly due to the food.
"No, Guldfaxe. He must mean the birds - never know when those things will strike. I can make some good cooking with 'em, though", Fallhöfnirr said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:34 pm

Sighing at both the men's apparent foolishness, Taraius looked to both side, each time seeing part of the fine ship, before a blue field which stretched out as far as the eye could see, and then farther than that. Turning his head slowly back to the captain, he opened his mouth to speak,

"I agree," closing his eyes and nodding with agreement, "This place gives off an uneasy stench of danger. Who knows what creatures lurk in this dark, unexplored realm."

A shudder passed down his spine as he thought of the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:37 pm

Whilst flying, he saw a big ship, one seemingly bigger then the one the man Ajax was on. He waited for a few moments, to see if it wasn't a mere illusion. When it moved, and he saw a crew member moving upon the ship, he activated his speed boost, up to the point where he could go five times faster then normal. He then flew as fast as he could back to the ship, knowing that if they didn't learn this... they would be taken by surprise.

As soon as he arrived, he landed next to the rest of them, and gathered his brefinisath quickly, "Ship ahead, bigger then this one, and looks like much more crew, I couldn't get a closer look." He finished his sentence, and leaned against the wall, powering down and catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Zechs noticed Vergil rush downstairs, and fixated his vision, his winded expression gave him an impression of bad news, and he was right, "An enemy vessel?" Zechs asked and turned toward Ajax, "Does this ship have any offensive capabilities?" Zechs asked as he got up, picking up Arondight and Excalibur, strapping them on his side and back, looking around at the others. "Prepare for combat."

Ajax got up with a rather sinister smile, looking around his crew mates who appeared to have the same expression. "You hear that? It seems we have company.." Ajax grasped his sabres as he made his way up to the surface. "Our Praedatum Cannon has been damaged from a previous encounter, so it seems we'll have to have a good ol' fashion sea battle." Ajax laughed, turning toward the newcomers, "I assume you all have power of your own?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Octo
Awaiting

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:14 pm

"Hah, ha, ha! No need to worry, Mr. Pirate Ship. This lance of mine has beheaded and impaled many heinous beasts! And those who refused to die where judged by its holy light!", Guldfaxe said, attempting to brag while sounding heroic.
"I can use fire magic myself. Basic stuff, though", Fallhofnirr said, releasing a small flame from his hand.
"...Wait. What if the enemy has no intention to fight at all?", Fall asked, trying to avoid the fight.

(OOC: Fallöfnirr is, actually, a hydrogen Vaium. However, he pretends he is a human using fire magic in front of Guldfaxe, since Fall doesn't want to scare him)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Taraius looked at Fall, a surprised look drawn on his face, "You really think a ship as armed as that" he gestured at the immense ship which could now be seen in the horizon, several cannons ready for fire, "Would want to make peace with us?"

Sprouting his six wings, Taraius floated up, looking at the only other member of the group capable of natural flight, "I say we go on a bombing run."

Taraius' wings flapped with excitement. It had been too long since he had fought in a group.
Back to top Go down
Firaster
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:27 pm

For how long had I been aboard the ship, I did not know, but I always tried my best in order to do as much as possible in order to pay for my travel. As a butler, I knew how to work an estate, and, luckily for me, I found that working on a ship was not that much of a difference compared to a manor.

For two days and two nights so far, I had been cooking for the entire crew of this ship, whose name I did not know, and work on cleaning and repairing it if it had anything to repair. In exchange of which, the captain agreed to not toss me overboard, convinced in my skills he became after a day of work.

On the third day, I felt as if something was about to happen, and something was telling me that it was not going to be pleasant at all. If my years of services amongst the lords and ladies of the entire world did teach me something, it was to always follow this feeling, to trust it when in doubt. Once again, it seemed as though it was right: the vessel's mates spotted an incoming ship, though smaller than this one, heading straight towards us.

"My, my. It seems like there is trouble ahead."

I headed for the ship's kitchens, where I gathered some forks and knives to fill my pockets and sleeves and went back on the docks. With a bit of luck, I would not have had to engage in a fight, for I wished not to stain my clothes. I took a look at my crystalline pocket watch to see what time it was and shook my head negatively before letting out a sigh.

"My, my, this is bound to be bad. If it keeps on like this, I will never be able to prepare dinner in time..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Vergil got his breath back, and said, "Want me to lead the assult?" Vergil asked this because he wondered if he could even make a dent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Zechs walked up to the surface to see the enemy vessel ahead of him, its massive size certainly got him off guard, but he dismissed it and saw it only as an obstacle in their path. He drew Excalibur and let its light shine across the waters and his peers, filling their souls with its power and giving them the will to fight. "Let the Light of Victory shine down upon us all.." Zechs slashed the shining blade away and held it out, gathering water from the sea to create wings of ice on his back. "And grant us the power to transcend our enemy!"

Ajax ran to the surface and up to the helm, yelling to his crew, "Open the boarding blades!" Ajax turned to the right and gained some distance, the metal blades emerging from the side, he jerked the wheel to the left and rammed right towards the side of the enemy ship, hoping to latch on to it for close quarters combat. "Prepare to have your very souls shaken! Our victory will echo across the land!!"

Last edited by Zechs Renaurd on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Octo
Awaiting

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 pm

"Guldfaxe. Looks like we shouldn't raid the other ship - we'd be overwhelmed. Let's stick to ranged shooting for now", Fallhöfnir said, making fire appear on both of his hands.
"Aye. I'll use the Gollt Gungnir. Cover me as much as you can, papa. This should be enough to blow up their ship", Guldfaxe said. He got into a good sniping spot. Readying his lance, he aimed it towards the center of the enemy ship, concentrating his energy on the lance.
"Hey, guys! I can blow up their whole ship! It will just take me some time, but if I can deal this blow, the opposing ship shall be good as done. I guarantee this will not harm our ship. If you guys have any other better plan, though, tell now, or remain shut forever!", Guldfaxe yelled, attempting to let his comrades know of his plan.
(Gungir Charge count: 1 post. For more info, see here.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Looking at the man entering a shooting position, Taraius sprouted Six white wings, ascending high into the air above. "I will attempt to distract them while you charge your attack." He looked at both Zechs and Vergil, before gesturing at the ship, "We have wings, we can fly over there and cause some trouble. Ready when you two are."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:16 pm

*Update* Prepare your characters for c-... *reads the topic* ...Never mind. You guys are doing fine on your own...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firaster
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Although the incoming ship was more that easily seen, it's boarding blades ready to impale the sides of the one I was working on, something felt odd. A few people rose to the sky while others gathered on the decks. One in particular attracted my attention, as he seemed to stay put. I wondered what he was up to.

Using a little of my innate powers, I created for myself a small telescope in order to see in more details what was truly happening. It seemed as though he was gathering some kind of power into a spear-like object of his, which was glowing from light. It was clearly not of good omen.

As the blades struck the ship, the people from both seemed ready to engage in a fight. What a mess it would cause if they chose to fight to the death. So much to clean thereafter, just thinking about it would have terrified any low-class butler, but I merely sighed as I accepted my fate. After all, what would I be if I was not able to, at the very least, do that much?

Focusing my mind, I knew the real threat was coming from that man with the spear, but the distance was a bit impressive, yet not impossible to reach, if aimed perfectly at. Manipulating the very form of the telescope, I molded it into a crystalline monocle with aiming indications in it. With this on, I was assured to hit a perfect throw. Calculating the wind and trajectory, I took a pair of knives and forks and threw then straight at the still person, glowing with a sparkle as the sun reflected on the pure silver covering the tools.

Then only one thing remained: I had to find a safe place to be at the best strategic position. And on a ship, only one place could ever fit that description: the mast's top. Although it would leave me at a disadvantage against flying opponent, I had faith in my abilities to defend this structure and the people living on it. Quickly climbing it, my monocle still on the eye, I started shooting silverware with deadly-effective precision at the enemy's forces, taking some down, as well as helping those whom I was serving too.

"My, my... I guess there is no way for me to escape it... I will have to fix all the damage later. How cruel of these people, never appreciating the work we, butlers and servants achieve in their name..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:30 pm

Vergil simply flew up, and looked over the bridge for all but a moment to see what was happening. He saw the bunches of men from on the top deck, getting ready to fight against the men upon the ship of which picked them up.

"I guess that the butler looking fellow is good with Silverware, considering that he's taking down pirates that he just found. I'll need to watch out for him. Vergil thought, sighing audibly, and flying low above the crew, just out of their reach to distract them, "I've got them distracted!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Zechs raised his hand, a red symbol appearing with a bright glow, and a red circle with unknown writings and symbols inside of it emerged on the ground before Zechs, a bright light emitting from it. As the light died down, inside of it was a knight clad in black armor with red veins running along the armor.

RAAUURGGGHH!!

Berserker looked at the mast of the ship he was on and dashed to its base, wrapping his arms around it and beginning to pull. The mast started to break loose, and Berserker soon had it in his hands, and he turned toward the opposing ship. Letting out a deafening roar, he swung the mast that was now a pure black color with veins of red running along it, emitting a black fog down at the ship with great might.

"Berserker.."

Ajax stood bewildered at what just happened. His mast. Gone. In the blink of an eye. By whatever Zechs just summoned. "My ship.." Ajax shook off his sadness and drew his sabers, reaching them to the sky. "Djinn Equip! Asilv!" Gray clouds gathered above Ajax, and lightning struck him. Ajax wasn't seen behind the light for the first few seconds, but a silhouette emerged, Ajax, clad in silver armor, blue cloth running through it, loosely wrapping around his arms, and resting on the back of his legs. His hair was sleeked back and streaked with blue, his face as energetic as the blue energy surging through and around him. He began running onto the ship to join his comrades in battle. He engaged in close quarters combat, easily surprising the crew who were distracted by Vergil. "Your souls do not yearn for victory! You are destined for failure!" Ajax laughed, fighting through with his fellow members at lightning speed.

Last edited by Ajax on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Octo
Awaiting

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:24 am

Gyldfaxe was as still as ever, charging the attack. Fallhöfnirr was trying to fend off attacks directed at him and Guldfaxe. Seeing a piece of Silverware being thrown towards Guldfaxe, Fall created a wall of fire to block it.
"Hm... Whoever threw this must have some serious throwing skills. Better be careful, Guldfaxe", Fall said, showing the knife to Guldfaxe.
"No need to worry, papa. With you and these guys around us, I feel like we're gonna make it until the end", Guldfaxe said, smiling.

(Gungnir charge count: 2 posts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:13 am

Seeing that the monstrous nightmare that was Berserker had been summoned to battle, Taraius decided to attack. Flying with rapid speed, Taraius slowly descended, flying in a diagonal line until he reached the ship, his feet landing on the wooden planks of the large vessel. Instantly, he extended both his arms as his wings folded into his back, creating hundreds of small shards of steel, spinning around his body with deadly speed.

"Steel Storm!"

His arms still extended, the shards stopped still in the air for about ten seconds before shooting out towards the several crew members of the enemy pirates, impaling several, though carefully killing very few.

His head turned back to his allies ship, were Guldfaxe and Fall stood, charging their attack. He hoped it would be a strong one. It would have to be, if they were to destroy the ship.
Back to top Go down
Zechs
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Zechs jumped in the air, creating Dragon Claws on his hands, dive bombing into the battle, latching onto the heads of two enemies aiming their crossbows at Guldfaxe, and slamming them into the deck, breaking the boards with with their heads. Standing upright, Zechs stared at Berserker with the mast still in hand from afar, gaining a sense of danger from him. "Berserker.."

Berserker saw the Caelator of Light, and became severely angry. Letting out a deafening roar, Berserker started running toward the end of the enemy ship, and leaping into the air, coming straight down toward Guldfaxe with the mast that was turned into his own weapon.

RAUURRGHH!!!

Ajax sped through the pirates with ease, cutting through them at lightning speed, gaining the attention of the pirates, and becoming nothing but a blur in the eyes of everyone. He finally stopped to jump in the air and spin uncontrollably and crash into the crowd of enemies in a flurry of spinning attacks. "PHANTOM DIVE!!" He laughed as he cut up the pirates at rapid speeds. "If this is all you have.." Ajax looked around, "Then you owe me something of great value! And that thing is.." Ajax said as he sped up with the lightning coursing through his blades. "And that is a good battle!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Octo
Awaiting

Character information

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Fall attempted to stop Berserker with a wall of fire, secretly trying to induce Hydrogen into his nostrils to make the beast (Since human would not fit to describe such a creature) pass out, assuming he did breathe. However, it was not enough, as the beast easily broke said wall. Guldfaxe, without moving from the spot, aimed the lance at Berserker, using it to shield himself. However, Berserker's strength was too much, and Guldfaxe was knocked into the ocean. Even though he was hit, he still was charging his attack even after being knocked, aiming it at the enemy ship's bottom from under the water.
"Come on... Just a bit more...", Guldfaxe thought to himself, removing his armor to float to the surface so that he wouldn't have problems with breathing.
"G-guldfaxe! I better keep an eye on him...", Fall whispered, using his Vaium powers to float near Guldfaxe, to keep watch on Guldfaxe and snipe down possible enemies, but also did so that he wouldn't be noticed easily. He also made it appear as if he was using fire to keep himself afloat- and he was, but he was as light as the air, so he was really using little fire to do so.

(Gungnir charge count: 3 posts/max charge. Oak better does something if he doesn't want to see his ship go bye-bye, but he can't spot me easily in the water, can he? ;3)
(Also, apparently I have to list my Five Abilities I'll use for this battle. Stupid Octo, won't remember.
1- Gollt Gungnir (which I apparently already used...)
2- Sparring
3- Balmung
4- Gulldtoppr
5- Gespenst)

Last edited by Octocactus on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:59 am

Taraius, out of the corner of his eye, spotted the crazed black knight, attacking one of their own. His face turned to Zechs urgently, knowing what one of his leader's most dangerous servants was capable of. "Zechs!" he called as his leader combatted the pirates, "You may want to control your knight, otherwise we'll be in trouble"

As he spoke, a small pirate attempted a sneak-attack, which failed as Taraius ducked, dodging the pirates swing, before spinning, slashing at his stomach with his katana, also striking several pirates with his steel-storm.

He also prepared to summon one of his own servants, in the event that anything nasty happened, looking over at Berserker's attack on Guldafaxe.

(Ok Octo, since you did, i'll list mine too)

Steel storm

Steel servants

Irorro sae

Ferux Eques

Avarium
Back to top Go down
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:26 am

Vergil saw Guldfaxe go flying, and figured he could allow him to do whatever. He would fly up, and then fly in a flip and land on the bridge. He happened to land in the middle of a group of pirates, about 5 of them. He blocked one of them, and kicked another. He then pushed the blade of the one he was blocking, and slice him across the chest. He would then dispatch of the other 4 in a quick manner of slices, and fly back up. He would continue doing this until something else big happened. (I figured since when octo posts stuffs going down, so I post this..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!   

Back to top Go down

Group Ocean in an Endless sea of Violet!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next