Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul.

+2
Mugetsu
Kureno Hatak
6 posters

Go down

Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. Empty Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul.

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Kureno felt himself falling, although not very fond of falling, he was. He felt the air rush through his robes, and was honestly waiting for landing, as then that would be exactly where he could figure out where he is. As he hit the ground, which was rather hard, he got up, stabbing his sword in the ground, and unsheathing it. He didn't dare yell hello, so he just stood there, waiting for someone to come into sight.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. Empty Re: Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul.

Post by Mugetsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Celestia fell in complete darkness she had no understanding of what was hapoening but when her vision returned she found herseof in a forest area.  As she regained her cool she searched around for others only to find the leader of the Bolitarian Party, Kureno Hatak. She would then squeeze through two trees that where in her eay from reaching Kureno. As she touched them she would discovered that these trees held an eletrical charge high enough to kill a normal person in held to long, "Ouch!" She knew hee voice would get his attention and also anyone else in tge immediate area.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul. Empty Re: Group Forest. Lost in a forest, with a mad man named Excul.

Post by Six Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Exsolus sat lazily on a branch. The lightning tunneled through the channels of darkness over his body, rendering them completely harmless. He had been waiting several hours, and was beginning to gr- Ah, there. His Gate, in the form of a sphere crashed onto the under story in an opening, dropping off the inhabitants before returning to his body. There were four in all. Sadly, Exsolus had chosen the wrong Gate to follow. No one here interested him in the slightest. But, Exsolus has Destiny wraped around his finger, and she would serve him well.

Excul dropped from the branch, and landed onto the soil. Every step he took planted a seeping darkness that would turn wherever he stepped pitch black, crackling with corrupted lightning. He crouched low next to his new little friends, and whispered: "Boo".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynn Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:31 am

The whisper caused me to instinctively summon Adrean, my blade set in defense. The being was, indeed, malevolent. My body was tense as I stared at him- I knew who this being was, and I was not at all fond with his reputation.

"Exsolus Dei Mori.... Why are you, of all beings within the creation of Ae'Ire... Here?"

The forest where we had been practically dumped was soaked- rain crashing through the canopy as though the thick foliage weren't even there.
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

https://o-v-b.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:03 pm

He looked around him, and was unfased by the Boo, but more phased by whom said it, someone he wasn't sure that was there. He then grabbed his blade, and said, "Hello, All." He moved forward, and turned towards all, "We're here, In a place none of us know, with him." He said, pointing to Exsolus. "May I please ask, You don't kill any of us, and..." He paused, "We must not kill eachother."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:39 am

Celestia turned when she heard the "boo" playing tricks at a time like this was very unacceptable in her eyes. She slowly turned anger boiling in her eyes. "Why the hell do you choose to play games now you freaking id..." When her body fully turned she saw him, the man who's presence was enough to make her knees buckle on sight... Exsolus, the man Sumaru mentioned to her just shortly after her joining of Concuclare. It was said that he could take down a single dragon with ease. She knew he had heard what she said but pondered in fear how he would react. Even though her face stood firm, eyes strong, and a confident posture.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:27 am

Exsolus let his lips pry into a grim smile, his pure white teeth completely unstained; a sight expected to be jagged or swimming in red. His eyes flashes green, to indigo, settling on dark blue, contrasting the lime currents of electricity that swam throughout the forest. He did not know where he sat with the pups, but Vicerra loved to play her little game. Exsolus enjoyed it so.

"There is someone near by. A presence of changing silver, lying with a farce. He will be upon us soon". He approached the little angel, who's Echo displayed her emotions so clearly. He leaned towards her face, getting close; very close. His grin was centimeters away from her ear.

"Aque lase tima, sae ta tia erepito. You and your flock will grasp at my hands. Beware this forest, as your blood will become the rain that it bathes in, if your eyes wander too far from the west".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynn Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:49 pm

"And, of course, the mad man speaks in riddles. If I weren't too afraid of you ripping out my spleen Excul, I would almost mock you in a friendly manner."

Annoyance flooded my system, immediately changing the gears of my thinking.

"What the crazy Cae said- we should be aware. He says we need to lock eyes on the west, so I'm going to keep my freaking eyes in that cardinal direction. Feathers, since you can fly, mind hovering over us a tad? Not too much otherwise we can't defend you on point. Hopefully sane male, keep to my six and eye on the East. Let the insane man wander about, and do as he pleases... I'm not putting him on a leash, as I'm sure that he'd slit my throat as soon as I tried. Hopefully, he's on our side."

Rubbing the back of my neck, I let my visor fall and stared at them with frank grey eyes.

"One more thing. Since all of you are new to me- other than Exsolus, of course -I would like to call you by name, as I am sure you won't be fond of my nicknames. I am Ayasha Keegan... Caelator of the Shadows."

Assuming a formal stance, I didn't remove my eyes from the West.
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:25 pm

"My... name is Kureno Hatak, the leader of Bolitaria." Kureno said, turning and looking to the east. "I will look to the east, as you will look to the west." He simply, and said, "We also can't put a leash on him. You know this." He had heard the legends, but didn't dare even attempt to make a move towards the... monster.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 pm

Celestia spread her wings out from her back. Just before taking off she looked at everyone even Excul, "Celestia Sablehart." She took to the air not to far as directed within range of distance from the otgers but also far enough to scan the area. She searched for any sighs for life wither hostile or calm natured. She would also gather electricity in her wings from trees to not only prepare her self for an attack but also get a fell of the electrical charge from anything from the distance.

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:04 am

Exsolus did not heed nor mind the titles bequeathed into him. The "Bolitian" was an exemplified moron who did not even understand the words spewing from his own mouth, nor that of Excul's. This man wo-, no. This mewling child will end up scattered at the feet of the Echo within the forest, a power Exsolus would be glad to meet front. The woman lacked residual sense, as even the other woman, seeming to retain a modicum of intelligence, did not throw herself off the patch of gold Exsolus had painted. She would live.

Put frankly. They were both idiots. Such did not bode to harness Excul's piquing care.

He raised a hand, erecting a translucent veil that blocked any exit. The woman could not break it, nor the others. "Feel as free as ever to walk forward". He dispelled the barrier, climbing into the nearest sycamore flora.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynn Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:32 am

Slightly perturbed by his reaction, I continued to lock my eyes on the west, wary of whatever was out there. I could sense- FEEL something out there, waiting to launch an attack on us. Tensing up, I summoned Adrean- keeping the blade low to the ground before putting my visor up.

What can I do? I've got an insane Caelator, a female angel that would do pretty well for sky eyes, an angry human that belongs to Bolitaria... and myself.

My eyes settled on a delicate silver as I mulled over the few choices that I had.

"Exsolus, are there any more hints as to what you're referring to? Celestia, I can feel your energy up there. Don't take too much in- this place doesn't work like home, I'm sure. Kureno, if you don't see anything, tell me. The man said we should focus on west, so we shall. I just would rather have cardinal advantage."

Stopping, only momentarily, I felt the shadows around me move- whisper. It was an odd feeling, warped with more malevolence than the shadows harbored at home. Confused, I got into a guarded stance and became more wary, slightly worried about what was out there, but focusing on other dangers as well.

We're so screwed..
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Kureno turned around and faced the west, "It's useless to attempt to keep an eye on him, if he wants us dead, he could just kill me, although i'm not sure about you girls." He goes into a stance of defence, and makes sure to look about, to be sure that there are only them. He couldn't convince himself, since it's some where they haven't been to. "Should we move to the west? Or stay here?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:49 pm

Celestia agreed with what Ayasha said although she knew exactly what Exculs riddle ment know. The more electricity she absorbed the information she gathered. One there was things roaming everywhere. Tw of she was certainly dead if she didn't return to the ground and three west was the only oath of survival. She stopped flying dropping herself down in between Ayasha and Kureno, "Flying is not a smart idea. The peak of these tree fire highly concentrated bolts of electricity fast enough to seem invisible and strong enought to fry your brain. Although from my time in the air I could tell that the west is the safest way to go." She stopped collecting electricity from the trees. Ayasha was one the current of this electrical field was three times a strong as the stuff she was used to. She would periodically need to release the energy to continue to check the area. She would then turn to Exsolus who fully knew she would have died as long as she stayed up their. She would give him a thankful glance then kept her eyes peeled on west. She moved the electrical energy into her wings to prepare for an attack.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:11 pm

(OOC: There is no way for Celestia to know about the electrical currents, even with Electricity magic. But, it doesn't matter a helluva lot).

Exsolus met Celestia's look, with one of his own. He greeted her with a smile looking something like this.

Spoiler:

Exsolus dropped to the tender soil, landing on the heels of his feet. He acted as though losing his balance, but continued down a heavily worn trail with perfect posture. "There are a few people in this forest, my friends. Their resonate noise is quite lovely. We can only hope our company grows with burning torches over sputtering sparks".

(Next New Arrival may enter now).
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:01 pm

"Well isn't this just a merry gathering of misfits." Taku said as he jumped down from the tree above the group. He had been traveling through the tree tops to evade detection. His face was scratched from a branch and his hair was disheveled. "I don't suppose any of you know the way out of this blasted forest? Been here for about ten hours and I only seem to be going in circles." He said, looking between the different members of the group.

The man nearest to him looked pleasant enough, though his grin was slightly unsettling as if he was expecting something he found hilarious to happen at any second. Across the group was a female angel, met some of her kind before; decent enough folks. A tough looking human was standing by another human women, perhaps they were together? Well either way, he couldn't tell them what he had been running from when he entered the forest. They'd surely leave him behind, or kill him. But then again, how was he supposed to know that that had been the Lord Mayors house, it was supposed to be a simple job. "Heh, A simple job that had landed you here," He thought to himself.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynn Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Slipping into shadows, I appeared behind Celestia, attached to a tree. The advantage of being in a shadowed form was that I was immaterial- and could view things from several angles. This new... INTRUDER.... Was someone who seemed confident in themselves.

"If we knew, do you think that we would be here?"

I felt uneasey, something was wrong here... But I wasn't sure if it was the new man or not.
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:41 pm

Kureno looked the new guy over, noting that he looks as though he was a hunter, rather then a fighter. This didn't bother Kureno, rather, it didn't do anything. He just sighed, and kept his guard up, it was really all he could do at the current time.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:49 am

Exsolus greeted the new arrival with a gentleman's bow, complete with a perfect flourish. "Hello there, my friend. Sadly, this group is stuck within the Forest of Consecrate, without a clue as to where they are. These forests are raging with invisible currents that will fry your cerebral functions in an instant!". Excul spoke, the aura of blackening darkness surrounding him was completely invisible, however.

"I personally know of the path to exit. I would be more than glad to escort the party into the nearest clearing".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Evee Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:59 pm

It was not the fact that several strangers were standing around having a conversation in her forest that Veata found so upsetting; it was actually the feet of the one dark figure which were blackening the ground he stood on. The precious flora beneath him shriveled up, died, and turned black at the very touch of his feet. She watched them from a distance with her keen Elf eyes and she could feel Shurry's talons tighten on her shoulder as he too noticed the death beneath the dark ones feet. She reached up and gave him a reassuring pet on the head.

"Now is not the time Shurry." She whispered "We do not know who they are or what they are capable of." They had been out for a hunt when Veata was suddenly struck by a fond memory of her time with Pallando, and overcome with sadness. It was actually fortunate as she had stopped and sat behind some thick brush just as the strangers had arrived. Otherwise they might have noticed her right away. She continued to measure up the newcomers.

She could tell that one of them, a beautiful woman with bright white hair, was an Angel. She had known an Angel once and they were easy to spot once you knew what to look for. She might have walked right out there and greeted her if it had only been the Angel alone, but she was wary of the unknown. The other members of the small group looked similar to herself, but they were also different. They looked hardier, but less graceful. Their skin was darker as well. Whatever they were she had never seen them before. She did not want to judge them all based on the company they keep, but the dark ones presence among them made it difficult to trust any of them.

When she had first spotted them she had hoped the trees lethal electrical current would give them reason to flee the forest; but they either were not bothered by it, or more likely, they were lost and did not know the way out. Even Veata had only recently learned the way out and she had lived here for centuries, although in her defense she had never looked until recently.

She was about to take a closer look when Shurry's irritation finally got the best of him. He darted off her shoulder and straight toward the dark man. "SHURRY NO!" She shouted. He was a loyal friend and quickly turned around and settled back on her shoulder; but the damage was done. They had certainly heard her. She drew her bow, notched an arrow and waited to see what they would do.
Evee
Evee
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down