Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Latest topics
» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyToday at 12:05 am by Exposition

» Aster Coliar
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 8:11 pm by Zechs

» Unseen Stains
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 10:28 pm by Lunalacia

» Smithy
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 8:57 pm by Flynn

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 8:12 pm by Mugetsu

» Rejuvenation and Restoration
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 9:18 am by Cedric

» [Lunalacia]
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 10:07 pm by Flynn

» Archhive Logos
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 6:52 pm by Octo

» Velvet Order Chapter 1 - No Blue So Deep As Ours
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 9:27 pm by Flynn

» Scrambled Egging-Ons
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 4:33 pm by Cedric

» Awaited Arrival
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 1:50 am by Zechs

» Erynn Aarae
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 4:20 pm by Cedric

» Three Sterling Roads
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:54 pm by Cedric

» Cavernous Cravings [Mission]
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 1:07 pm by Mugetsu

Poll
Top posting users this month
Flynn
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) I_vote_lcapA search for the Essence (part 1 fire) I_voting_barA search for the Essence (part 1 fire) I_vote_rcap 
Cedric
A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) I_vote_lcapA search for the Essence (part 1 fire) I_voting_barA search for the Essence (part 1 fire) I_vote_rcap 
Zechs
Lunalacia
Exposition
Mugetsu
Scarecrow
Octo
Top posting users this week
Flynn
Lunalacia
Exposition
Zechs
Cedric
Mugetsu
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A search for the Essence (part 1 fire)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takumi
Awaiting

A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) Empty
PostSubject: A search for the Essence (part 1 fire)   A search for the Essence (part 1 fire) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:35 am

We find our hero outside of a bar, his nose bloodied and his shirt torn. Then again, twelve on one had been a bit unfair.

Blood ran from his nose and stained the white shirt he had been wearing as he slumped against the wall of the tavern. They had taken it all, his money, he armor, and his bow and he had failed to protect any of it. Now he sat in the gutter wondering how they had one, how he was so weak. After a few moments he begins to chuckle, then laugh whole halfheartedly; "guess i'll just have to find a way to get stronger then." He said to himself as he stood up and staggered off to find a place to sleep. He still had a few friends here in the city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A search for the Essence (part 1 fire)
Page 1 of 1