Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Helpful Links

Latest topics
» Taiyari Tsijiari
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 pm by Taiyari

» A letter in a bottle.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm by Flynn

» Chasing Shadows [CLOSED]
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am by Taiyari

» Generic loli character
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm by Flynn

» Splitting Edges and Oceans
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 am by Erynn

» Primo Atto[rado]
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm by Octo

»  --RETCON--
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm by Flynn

» Vau'isus | Belongs to Alvaih
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Kat

» Valiant, Alvaih Onämdottir (W.I.P.)
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 pm by Kat

» Asher Lionhartd
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 pm by Zechs

» Serephene, the Broken Star
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am by Erynn

» Vinculis Sine
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am by Flynn

» Erynn Rae
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am by Flynn

» REPORTHEOSCLEROSIMILIA
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 am by Flynn

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Stars Blinking Out (Vampire council)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Admin

PostSubject: Stars Blinking Out (Vampire council)   Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:46 pm

"This is an outrage. The sovereign of the "Regnum" empire has thrown our credibility to the wolves as one of the two last remaining instances of organized civilization outside the trifect- quadrant. What blasphemous fool deems himself so mighty as to slaughter what small piece of this world we have left?!".

Oura Keyn squeezed her silvery eyes shut. The puncture wounds from her fangs sinking into her lower lip was paramount to the ramblings of councilman Efrr. It gave her a headache. His body shook with indignation at his anger, each of the locks of foreign hair in his ageless beard quivering with him. It still disgusted her to see ten different pigments in a single old man's beard.

"Should we not be more concerned of the thousand lives lost in the western coven over the pride of our lingering civilization?" She mock-inquired, her eyes already half shut from having to participate in this gathering during the day time. Light filtered down from the ceiling, nightfrost shaping the sunlight it gathers into moonlight and raining it down to the main chamber. It was supposed to give a sense of power and energy; it only made her very tired.

"Miss Keyn? Are you insinuating I am lacking empathy to our fallen brothers and sisters of the west? Ignorant! Their presence is tantamount to our prowess in this world. Their mere existence is a quarter of us. Such gall, miss Keyn. On the council?". Oura rolled her eyes and slumped her chin into her hand to keep her head suspended. Efrr's mouth gaped open. "I've said from night one I oppose your childlike demeanor and seat in our ranks, simply because your brother-".

"That will be enough. Your sand has fallen, Councilman Efrr"
. The man at the head of the table, Trenner Keyn, stood.

"O-.. Of course, Head council Keyn". With a look of disgust towards Oura (which to her looked more like a bull sneezing), Efrr turned back to the center of the room alongside fourteen other council members. Head Council Keyn looked, in human years, to be no more than twelve years of age. However, he long predates many of those timeless who sat in the chamber. They had been in this room for almost seven hours now discussing the genocide of the western coven by the hands of the Fourth King's soldiers and how to respond. Up until this point, it came down to demanding recompense or declaring war with the condition of asking Concuclare for an alliance. Many of those here still believe the rumours of the dying Xixas Averall to be false.

"I believe we have been pondering this issue long enough. Making demands is an errand that will end fruitless. They will laugh at our plea and offer us treatment the same as the Western coven. Along with the alliance we will conditionally forge with Concuclare, we will declare war on the kingdom of the Fourth King".

Councilman Efrr sat up straight. Oura sputtered out loud. She hadn't been paying attention for the most part due to exhaustion, but hearing this processed her questioning panic immediately. "Tre-.. Council Head Keyn?! We are no where near the point of military structure to wage war. Concuclare? What if the rumours about Xixas Averall are true? Even if they aren't, what if he declines? Sanc will not take us, Zymul cannot".

"You are many hours late with your rebuttal to our decision, Councilwoman Oura. Your word more than ever would have meant something with five seats absent today, rest them. However, we have decided the path of our people. We will go to war with Regnum".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stars Blinking Out (Vampire council)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1