Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Helpful Links

Latest topics
» Aftermath - Old Chicago
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am by Flynn

» Taiyari Tsijiari
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 pm by Taiyari

» A letter in a bottle.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm by Flynn

» Chasing Shadows [CLOSED]
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am by Taiyari

» Generic loli character
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm by Flynn

» Splitting Edges and Oceans
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 am by Erynn

» Primo Atto[rado]
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm by Octo

»  --RETCON--
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm by Flynn

» Vau'isus | Belongs to Alvaih
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Kat

» Valiant, Alvaih Onämdottir (W.I.P.)
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 pm by Kat

» Asher Lionhartd
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 pm by Zechs

» Serephene, the Broken Star
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am by Erynn

» Vinculis Sine
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am by Flynn

» Erynn Rae
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am by Flynn

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Sev - The Only Cure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Admin

PostSubject: Sev - The Only Cure   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:20 pm

Name

Sev

Race

Sicarian

Ageless

Personality

A young lady perched on the bone corpse of an oak.

"Keep it on right now. Keep it on right now".

The young lady put her hands to the thick, stained burlap sack over her head.

"Keep it on right now. Keep it on. Keep it on right now".

His voice was soothing, with every word, it felt like sleeping. But she was awake right now. It was on right now. She can't sleep when it is on.

"Sev". Her hands to the hem of his feathery cloak.

A knock on the ancient straw door, bit apart by maggots and termites, attracted by the recent stains that soaked it. The man with the long mask kept knocking at a single, quickened pace. Dulled against the moist straw. He did not stop knocking. The young lady became lost in its rhythm. Set her head gently over the chain.

"Sev".

The door shuddered and dripped black before opening. It stood there staring into the glass sight of the man with the long mask. He lowered his hand, the black leather now smudged. The young lady earned to wipe the stain off his hand. It blinked-- with the eye it had. The other side of its face had been eaten away. It no longer resembled a human. Pale, utterly colourless skin aside from the ever streaming impossibly bright liquid that fell from the eye, the slit of what was a nose, the ear, and the gaping hole that took up the face.

"I am a doctor" he told it. It did not respond. "I am a doctor". It shivered.

"I will help you" he told it. It shivered and blood leaked. It was trying to speak.

"Sev".

"May I help you?" he inquired with his gentle, luring voice. It made a head motion to nod, now shivering violently without a sound it could make. He took a small metal prong from his belt, an examination tool.

He touched its face with it, the metal already pressed into rotting flesh. It shuddered again. It was weeping.

"I will help you" he told it.

"Sev".

His hand reached behind him and caressed the chain with a light touch, the feathers over his sleeve whispering softly. "Keep it off now. Off. Keep it off".

With a desperate grip, the young lady tore the burlap sack from her head as if suffocating. With practiced patience, her body straightened and her head turned to see the man with the long mask. He was running the metal prong across its body.

"Sev" she whispered this time. She watched him.

He flickered the prong around the edges of its gaping cavern that had dug into its face. He measured it, his glassy eye stared. He felt over the missing nose, he tapped the jaw, bone exposed on one side, it could feel nothing outside itself. He then stopped as it let out a raspy, hungry breath. "I am the cure" he said, taking its dirty yet utterly untouched hand in his. He held it, his grip warm and familiar. It began to curl its fingers around his. He was comforting it.

The man with the long mask tightened his grip to the point it could not pull away.

It froze.

"I am the cure".

In a fluid motion, he thrust the metal prong into the deepest part of the hole in its face and began to rip and tear, sinking into the soiling meat. Its hand seized. It began to scream through the blood, yanking itself away to no avail. Its screams so powerful, its mouth began to split apart.

"We can help you" he said as he worked, ignoring as the young lady had leaned closer to watch. She mirrored his words.

"We are the cure".

Appearance

Sev - The Only Cure:

Occupation

Practitioner

Relations

Xixas Averall - Complete tutelage

Backstory

A man who cures sickness.

--

I have the cure.

I administer it.