Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Latest topics
» Rejuvenation and Restoration
Urien Angelis EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:32 pm by Cedric

» Reflective Surface
Urien Angelis EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 12:16 pm by Lunalacia

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Urien Angelis EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 3:17 pm by Exposition

» Serendipity
Urien Angelis EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:57 pm by Lunalacia

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Urien Angelis EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 9:01 am by Zechs

» Lurylei - Dancing Pale Shadow
Urien Angelis EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:53 pm by Flynn

» Urien Angelis
Urien Angelis EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 pm by Flynn

» Remembrance of Death's Fast
Urien Angelis EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 8:08 pm by Octo

» Hum of Thunder
Urien Angelis EmptyFri May 31, 2019 12:42 pm by Exposition

» For Whom The Bells Chime
Urien Angelis EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:26 am by Exposition

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Urien Angelis EmptyWed May 22, 2019 10:48 pm by Mugetsu

» Seanna - Supremacy of Severance
Urien Angelis EmptyTue May 21, 2019 1:33 am by Flynn

» Unseen Stains
Urien Angelis EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:23 am by Lunalacia

» Uriah Engraham
Urien Angelis EmptySat May 11, 2019 10:45 pm by Zechs

Poll
Top posting users this month
Cedric
Urien Angelis I_vote_lcapUrien Angelis I_voting_barUrien Angelis I_vote_rcap 
Top posting users this week
August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Urien Angelis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dannnn
Awaiting

Urien Angelis Empty
PostSubject: Urien Angelis   Urien Angelis EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 11:17 pm

Name: Urien Angelis

Race:  Fallen Angel

Racial Attributes: A very human-like look; very easy to take him as a very tall human upon first glance.

Personality:  He's a gentle older fellow, who would just like to have a cup of tea with you. He wants to talk, learn about you. There's nothing more interesting then someone's story. You might not think it's interesting.

He doesn't like pushing people, nor does he like being rude, mean or crude. He always lets the other have the first bite of food, and hold the doors open for people, and close them behind them. He's the last to sleep and the first to wake. He'd rather you have the easy life. He can take on the responsibility if you could require it. He never thinks of himself first, only thinking about others. He's the compassionate type of whom disagrees that killing is the only way that you can go about doing things.

Appearance: (Must be described with words but a picture can be added. Be detailed):  
Spoiler:

A grey-haired individual who looks to be about 50, Urien always has some manner of robes on. Typically nice, they are almost always very old. He's old, his clothing is old, and he takes good care of his clothing. There's no reason to waste resources on new clothing when you don't need to. He has grey eyes, massive white wings, that he typically keeps folded unless he needs to.

He's very tall, standing at 7 feet, and weighs in at a solid 240.  He is rather thin, all things considered. He just, in general, looks like an older fellow selling things.

Alignment: Concuclare

Occupation: (What do you do? Warrior, mercenary, merchant, captain, general, traveler, almost anything! Ask Flynn if there's anything specific/of importance you'd want to be): Merchant

Interests: He wishes to sit down, have tea, and just have a nice time overall. He doesn't particularly like to use his mastery of the blade to fight. He will if he must, but he's much too old to go chasing after wars nowadays.

Disinterests: Meaningless murder is something he dislikes, and will notably draw his blade to stop from happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Admin
Flynn

Urien Angelis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urien Angelis   Urien Angelis EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 pm

Sidus: Oh wow. Are you- I'm not dreaming. I can't be, right? You're so tall! I'm kinda tall, but you're a full head or more over me. Like wow! I don't have to stare down to have a conversation anymore..! My neck was really starting to hurt. If we ever come across each other, let's have a drink-- maybe talk for a spell.

Sidus: Well, hope to see you soon! Approved.

Urien Angelis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Velvet Blade :: Creation Station :: Character Creation-
Jump to: