Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Helpful Links

Latest topics
» Aftermath - Old Chicago
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am by Flynn

» Taiyari Tsijiari
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 pm by Taiyari

» A letter in a bottle.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm by Flynn

» Chasing Shadows [CLOSED]
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am by Taiyari

» Generic loli character
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm by Flynn

» Splitting Edges and Oceans
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 am by Erynn

» Primo Atto[rado]
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm by Octo

»  --RETCON--
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm by Flynn

» Vau'isus | Belongs to Alvaih
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Kat

» Valiant, Alvaih Onämdottir (W.I.P.)
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 pm by Kat

» Asher Lionhartd
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 pm by Zechs

» Serephene, the Broken Star
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am by Erynn

» Vinculis Sine
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am by Flynn

» Erynn Rae
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am by Flynn

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Ability Creation List (Sysira WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Admin

PostSubject: Ability Creation List (Sysira WIP)   Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Name: Xykroxis

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Fyre

Effect: A Sicarius Ability that allows the user to sacrifice aspects of battle, such as Strength, Speed, Defense to increase another aspect of battle such as Strength, Speed, and Defense. Each amount is leveled by Tiers from 1-7, 7 being the highest. If the user is at Tier One with +Speed -Defense, any damage they take is nearly doubled. At Tier two, they'll take incredible damage, Tier three, their bones become thinner. Tier 4, their skin becomes softer and so forth in exchange for speed being nearly doubled, and then even faster, and then over that. However, power comes with a cost.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can only be used once per post and can only increase amount once per post. I.E, can't go from Tier 1 to Tier 5 in one post.

Name: Regnum Corda

Effect: The user imbues ordinary weapons with Fyre to grant them special abilities. I.E, a sword becoming light as air with extended reach or crossbows that reload themselves.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Only one can be used per post. The user can only carry a maximum of five Regnai capable items, only three being allowed to be weapons. The user must also list their used weapons at the start of every battle.

-Scimitar: Extended invisible reach and no weight
-Short Crossbow: Automatic reload
-Scythe: Magic negation and magic piercing
-Buckler: Block any physical attack and blast back *Single block* - two post cooldown
-Armguard: Block any non-physical attack and blast back *Single block* - two post cooldown
-Chakram: When thrown, create multiple energy copies of itself
-Stiletto Dagger: Immune to any and all sensory capabilities
-Wrist Dagger: Can extend to one foot
-Sash: Cab grow and grants immunity to passive/secondary effects

Name: Seventh Phoenix I

Effect: The user blasts ten tracking lasers that all approach from different angles. Can be fused together before launch to blast a large single laser.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Two post cooldown

Name: Chains of the Seventh I

Effect: The user can pick a single active ability the opponent is using and in exchange for one of their own abilities, negate and lock it. It will appear as silver phantom chains wrapping around the opponent.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Three post cooldown, lasts for two posts.

Name: Veil of the Seventh

Effect: The user creates a veil that can be wrapped around their eyes or a specific part of the body. For the eyes, the user gains sensory abilities to see through solid and magical objects, as well as sense energy and presence regardless of invisibility. Around another part of the body, it cures a secondary effect such as a curse mark or ability negation.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can only be used on either eyes OR body, not both. Has a two post cool down after use with the eyes lasting for three posts.

Last edited by Rysel on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ability Creation List (Sysira WIP)   Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Approved... and might I say quite the bit of thought went into these abilities... worthy of a leader, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ability Creation List (Sysira WIP)   Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Name: X - Burner (Ekusu Bana)

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Fire/Fyre

Effect: The user extends one hand forward, and the other back. From the backwards hand, a soft and almost invisible orange and silver flame will protrude outward. From the forward hand, an incredibly bright sphere of flame will compress within the palm. When using this move, the user is frozen from momentum. Meaning on the ground and in the air, they cannot move. In the air, they will float. On the ground, they will stand still.

This attack can be used on the post activated, or charged up to three posts. Each time, doubling in power. However, the user must stay still when charging. When the attack is launched, it is in the form of a massive orange and silver beam ten feet in radius. This blast travels a maximum of one-hundred feet. Along with the aspect of Fire, it is incredibly hot as well as powerful. With Fyre, it has the ability to blow away magic. However, it cannot cut or negate like Sicarian Fyre (I mention this so people can get a sense of Tier I Fyre). Either on the ground or air, the user can turn, but their body itself cannot move from its spot.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: User is stuck in one spot including all charge. Can only be shot once in a post. Takes four posts to cool down. Must wait at least four posts into a topic before use.

Name: X Veil

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Fyre/Fire

Effect: The user swipes their hand over the air and creates a silver and orange veil. This veil creates a negative heat pressure that sucks away momentum completely regardless of size (Or else it's rather useless. Again, another example of Elemental Fyre)

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Limited to the the user's hand. Imagine if you have paint on your hands and wiping it on glass. Only one hand can create the veil. Takes two posts to cool down.

Name: X Axel

Effect: The user throws a punch; the wrist is wrapped in jet-like flames to increase the speed of the single punch to incredible levels and when it connects with something physical or magical, it will explode into a burst of incredibly condensed flame. If the punch does not connect, it will extend as an invisible compressed shot of combustible gas that burst on contact.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Invisible punch only travels fifteen feet, before sizzling out. Can only be used once per post.

Name: X Aura

Effect: The user is wrapped in a burning silver and orange aura that turns their eyes silver and orange as well. This aura gives the user the choice to turn their flames either elemental or non-elemental. The difference being, pure fire is hot, burning, powerful, and weak to water. Non-elemental fire will burn anything while not being weak to water. However, it is not as strong. This aura also gives the user the ability to produce jet flames over their body. Jet flames will propel the user at incredible speeds as elemental fires, but will also burn whatever the jet flame touches. Non-elemental jet flames will negate the fire aspect, turning the user's jet flames into almost magnetism. While it takes time to build speed, the speed stacks as it lasts. But cannot burn anything.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Lasts for ten posts, takes five to cool down. Fire jet flames are instantly fast, and burn. But they cannot gain speed. Also, can burn the user. Non-elemental jet flames start off slow, but continuously stack speed and cannot burn anything. Unlike fire flames, can't do anything to protect the user.

Name: Fyrestorm

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Fyre/Fire

Effect: The user creates a rain of small orange and silver fireballs in the sky. With the Fyre, these spheres lock on to anything magic and chase it. Upon connection, they explode into a burst of powerful flames. Does not track user's magic.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Takes three posts to cool down.

Name: Forma X

Effect:  The user's body is wrapped in a red and silver aura that bursts out pressure (No, not like a Super Saiyan. ...Okay, kind of like a Super Saiyan). This allows the user to control the aura like a small exoskeleton that can take shape with whatever the user needs, but is limited to the size of the aura.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Lasts five posts, takes two to cool down. The aura is limited in size, such not being able to create a giant hammer, but a blade over the arm or a small buckler is fine. Can only make up to two things a post.

Name: Burning Purgatory

Effect: The user's fists are wrapped in fire and Fyre, the Fyre negating the element of the fire. This gives the user's fists incredible power that can be ranged in terms of strength. The harder the punch, the more the power is increased.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can go up to twenty posts of use. For every post in use, that is a half post for cool down. For example. If the user has this ability active for ten posts, it will take five posts to cool down after deactivation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hibari Netsu
Awaiting

PostSubject: Re: Ability Creation List (Sysira WIP)   Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Like always extreme amount of thought put into these abilites. I can really feel the KHR in this but also a helluva amout of originality.

Obviously Approved. Sawada Tsunayoshi I mean Rysel lol

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ability Creation List (Sysira WIP)   Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:08 pm

KAKUGEN! (To the extreme)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ability Creation List (Sysira WIP)   Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:23 am

(As a Paradigm, Sysira receives a free ability without taking up a slot in accordance with her Breed. Sysira is a Fox, meaning she gains agility. My Agility based power will be to be able to step on water/air. So like flying but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay slower since it's actually walking. Provides huge dexterity compared to on the ground)

Name: Nova

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Space

Effect: Sysira creates a sphere of spacial energy around her, one-hundred feet in diameter. This barrier is constantly cascading energy, making it invisible (not that it matters. This is just the science of the ability to show you how Space magic works). Inside this barrier, Sysira can teleport anywhere within at will. The barrier moves and follows her. Can teleport freely inside.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Sysira cannot teleport around a non-moving target within ten feet. This is what stops the ability from being OP. In order to teleport near a target, they must be moving. Can only teleport two times per post.

Name: Obscurus

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Darkness/Space

Effect: The user creates a sphere that sucks in and attracts magic as per the Darkness aspects. In accordance to Space, the user can use this sphere to manipulate the magic to a logical degree. Such as turning water to ice or fire/lighting to plasma. However, the user cannot turn Darkness to Fire or Water to Earth, it has to be related. The user may then use the magic absorbed in whatever way related to the magic absorbed. However, it must be transmutated first.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Takes three posts to cool down after energy release.

Name: Corumbra

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Darkness/Space

Effect: The user is cloaked in a beautiful garb of shadows, decorated with silver and violet. It harnesses the essence of the user, and converts it into a dress of imperative beauty. In this form, the user is surrounded by three floating phantoms of darkness that shoot out with incredible speed. This form grants the user (Think of my Xycroxis thing here) a boost of strength every post. It also allows the user to shape darkness into crafted creations around the user, to make a sword or extending claw.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Lasts six posts, takes three to cool down. The strength boosts deter every post not active.

Name: Nunc Aut Nunquam

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Space/Darkness

Effect: The user creates a crest upon their body that rapidly sucks in magic as per Darkness aspects, and congeals the magic over the body. The magic is sucked out of physical or intangible substances whether it be magic stone or magic lightning. As per Space, the user transmutes the magic, however not into something else, but forms it within the user's body, granting a form. Each form is detailed below. Each form lasts six posts. This ability takes three posts to cool down.

Fire: The user's body is coated with fire, and engraved into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over fire, it allows the user to poof into a cloud of ash at will *Three times max during form* to avoid damage.

Water: The user's body is cascaded with water, and engraved into the user's skin. While granting the user manipulation over water, it allows the user to create a veil *Three times max during form* that instantly stops whatever touches.

Earth: The user's body is coated with crystalline, and engraved into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over earth, it also grants the user the power of momentum impact, creating a heavy explosion at the end of the user's fist. (DAT GAIA FIST NEMIA)

Wind: The user's body is surrounded with wind, and engraved into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over wind, it also grants the user the ability to create shock waves anywhere within twenty feet of the user *Max five times per post*.

Lightning: The user's body is shackled in lightning, and engraved into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over lightning, it also grants the user incredible speed that increases the longer the user stays undamaged every post (damage lowers the speed acceleration by two posts of growth)

Steel: The user's body is plate in steel, and engraved into the user's skin (facking ow). While granting manipulation over steel, it also grants near perfect defense with the only exception to Piercing and severely overpowering magic.

Ice: The user's body is patterned with ice, and engraved into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over ice, it also allows the user to completely freeze anything they touch for two posts *Three times max during form* with only Fire magic being able to break free (after one post reduction).

Light: The user's body is shining with light, and engraved into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over light, it also allows the user to fully heal wounds *Once within a battle* and replicate an ability *Three times max during form*.

Darkness: The user's body is congealed with darkness, and engraved into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over darkness, it also allows the user to suck magic out of people and items similar to a black hole *Must stand still during the black hole*
(DAT SOUL KEEPER LEMIA)

Time: The user's body is flowing with time, and engraved into the user's skin (Don't ask, use your imagination). While granting slight manipulation over time *May freeze anything non-character for a post, max three times a post*, it also allows the user to record a frame of time and replay it (Example: Person A shoots a fireball, person B records. Ten posts later, Person B replays the fireball, and a scene appears of Person A shooting the fireball wherever Person B replayed) *Max twice per form*.

Pain: The user's body exudes physically with pain, engraving it into the user's skin (Don't ask, use your imagination). Whole granting manipulation over Pain (control over how much the user or someone within ten feet feels), it also allows the user to gain speed and strength with pain.

Emotion: The user's body portrays physically with emotion, engraving it into the user's skin (Imagine like... An Aura). While granting manipulation over Emotion (Forcing someone and or user to feel certain emotions within twenty feet), it also allows the user to create illusions based upon the emotions felt.

Fyre: The user's body erupts with Fyre, engraving it into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over Fyre (Can create claws that cut magic), it also allows the user to use their normal abilities while being highly resistant to the aspects of Fyre.

Psychic: The user's body glitters with Psychic, engraving it into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over Psychic (Can manipulate anything non-character within twenty feet with telekinesis), it also allows the user to read the opponent's mind (as PSYCHIC ALLOWS, IMAGINE THIS LIKE AN INSTA-DODGE. YES. PSYCHIC ALLOWS THIS) *Max once per form*

Soul: The user's body is covered in Soul, engraving it into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over Soul (completely useless without souls of non-character around), it allows the user to become intangible and tangible at will.

Body/Blood: The user's body is splashed with blood, engraving it into the user's skin. While granting manipulation over the body and blood (Change the body, get wings, become another creature, change skeletal structure, etc), it also allows the user to force open wounds to bleed profusely more within thirty feet, and seal the user's.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Each form lasts six posts, takes three to recharge. Cannot use the same form in succession.

Name: Vicis

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Space

Effect: The user creates four ten foot panes of spatial glass controlled by the user. These panes of glass are fully visible as violet sheets of glass. When magic hits these panes of glass, they are moved through the panes and directed before being released exactly how it was. When touched by something physical and non-magical, the glass shatters into four pieces. However, these four pieces can no longer absorb or direct magic, they act as shields that explode when broken, only being able to take one hit.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Lasts five posts, takes four to cool down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information: Owner of Cedric/Erynn/Serephene.

PostSubject: Re: Ability Creation List (Sysira WIP)   Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:12 pm

*stamps Approved*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://o-v-b.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ability Creation List (Sysira WIP)   

Back to top Go down

Ability Creation List (Sysira WIP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1