Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Latest topics
» Reflective Surface
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyToday at 8:09 am by Lunalacia

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by Lunalacia

» Seanna - Supremacy of Severance
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyYesterday at 1:33 am by Flynn

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyTue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm by Scarecrow

» Rejuvenation and Restoration
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:07 pm by Cedric

» Unseen Stains
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:23 am by Lunalacia

» Uriah Engraham
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptySat May 11, 2019 10:45 pm by Zechs

» Guldfaxe, He of the Golden Mane
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 11:56 pm by Flynn

» [Ars Grisaea]
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 9:43 pm by Flynn

» Smithy
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 8:57 pm by Flynn

» [Lunalacia]
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 10:07 pm by Flynn

» Archhive Logos
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 6:52 pm by Octo

» Velvet Order Chapter 1 - No Blue So Deep As Ours
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 9:27 pm by Flynn

» Scrambled Egging-Ons
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 4:33 pm by Cedric

Poll
Top posting users this month
Lunalacia
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} I_vote_lcapFrosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} I_voting_barFrosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} I_vote_rcap 
Zechs
Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} I_vote_lcapFrosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} I_voting_barFrosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} I_vote_rcap 
Flynn
Scarecrow
Exposition
Mugetsu
Octo
Cedric
Top posting users this week
Lunalacia
Flynn
May 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Awaiting
Scarecrow

Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} Empty
PostSubject: Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya}   Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Name:Frosch

Race:Animal {Cat}

Appearance:Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} Frosch_anime

History: Frosch was born as the runt of the litter. The mother tossed him out and Frosch was sad but for some reason he was able to talk and walk on 2 feet. Since he was thrown out at a young age Frosch thought it was a frog because it wears a little pink frog costume. One day there were poachers and they attempted to take Frosch away but Sumaru Amaya was wandering about and saved Frosch. Sumaru accidentally told Frosch he was a cute cat in a frog suit and Frosch cried for 3 days straight since he wasnt a frog. But to this day Frosch loves Sumaru and is his companion.

Personality:Frosch talks in the 3rd person and acts a little slow but he is really happy a lot and cries over little things.

Abilities:
Speech: Frosch is able to talk unlike most animals.
Aera: Forsch is able to sprout angelic wings that give him the ability to fly and carry objects or people for a specific amount of time.

Faction:Concuclare

Date of Creation:1/30/14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Admin
Flynn

Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya}   Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya} EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm

All approved. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Frosch NPC {Belongs to Sumaru Amaya}
Page 1 of 1