Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Celestia's Abilities EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Celestia's Abilities EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Celestia's Abilities EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Celestia's Abilities EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Celestia's Abilities EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Celestia's Abilities EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Celestia's Abilities EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Celestia's Abilities EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Celestia's Abilities EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Celestia's Abilities EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Celestia's Abilities EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Celestia's Abilities EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Celestia's Abilities EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Celestia's Abilities EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Celestia's Abilities

3 posters

Go down

Celestia's Abilities Empty Celestia's Abilities

Post by Mugetsu Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Name: October's Mirrors

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Light

Effect: Celestia creates a mirror of pure light that record and replays a magic move used against her. Cannot record a physical attack or body augmentation. 

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can only record and replay one move. User cannot move while using. Cooldown is three.

Name: June's Flame 

Effect: Celestia covers her body in veil of light which temperature become as hot the sun. She would then attack the target with a flurry of powerful kicks and punches.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Cooldown Two

Name: February's Protection

Effect: Celestia covers herself in a veil of light that not only protects her from any dark move for three post but also boosts her resistance to physical moves and elemental.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can only be used once a fight. 

Name: December's Devastation

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Light/Elemental

Effect: Celestia will charge a sphere the size of a medicine ball with her palm and wings with light, lightning,  and wind magic. She would then throw the sphere and if hit it would explode, electrocute and severly cut its target.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: The attack takes two post to charge. Cooldown is three.

Name: April Showers 

Effect: Celestia covers her wings in light and lightning magic. This would then cause her wings to vibrate rapidly becoming hot and lethal. She would then flap her wings forward causing some feather to shoot forward toward her opponent and pelt them in a barrage of light and lightning.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: This abilites takes one post to charge. Cooldown 2 posts.

Name: September's Shine

Effect: Celestia produces a mass amount of white light that blinds her opponent for three post.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: After using this Celestia needs two post until next light attack. Cooldown: 3 post

Name: Augusts' Arrow

Effect: Celestia will produce a golden bow from her light magic. She would then create a bow of light and wind magic. When shot the wind causes the bow to rapidly spin giving it a spinning and drilling affect. If hit the arrow will drill into the users body and then explode light magic covering the opponent in a white cloud of light.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: This attack could take either zero to three post to charge. The longer the charge the more devastating the attack.  Cooldown is three post.

Last edited by Celestia Sablehart on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Celestia's Abilities Empty Re: Celestia's Abilities

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Okay, I approve of it.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:54 am

Name: Celestia's Grace

Type: Item/Light

Effect/Explaination: Celestia Grace is a item created from her being that is gifted to another user. Once gifted the essence will manifest into a item of the reciever's choosing. Weapon is not recommended because it will be VERY fragile and temporary. Once manifested the item could be used to call Celestia,  with fighting, healing, ressurection, and other things. If the user choses to have the item on a certain part of the body like a ring, braclet, or foot. The user instead of calling Celestia can harness light magic up to 5 post. If broken this item takes Celestia's Angel powers for 5 days This item can only be used once! If used in battle Celestia does not take an active role. She may physically fight for five post but if she uses a light ability she is limited to three.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can only be used once. If broken it results in the lost of Celestia power for 5 days in real life. CAN ONLY be given to two users at a time. If Eternal Grace is being used it takes up a slot. If defeated in battle the item maybe stolen and used. If Celestia dies the item disappears. (ALSO WHEN GIVEN TO A USER THIS AUTOMATICALLY TAKES ONE OF THE FIVE ABILITY SLOTS.)(The name of the ability will be Angel Assist.)

Name: Eternal Grace

Type: Item/Light

Effect/Explaination: Celestia, Eternal Grace is practically the same thing as her Grace. Instead this time it is nearly indestructible and and can now be used up to twice a battle and the item wont fade. Instead of calling Celestia this item can be used for its light magic for five post and once again after a five post cooldown and once again wont fade. Also once bless with the eternal grace this can be shaped into a new item like a weapon item. (Its nearly indestructible form allows it to now be used as a weapon.)

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can only be used twice per battle within a 6 post cooldown. Light magic from this ring can only be used twice per battle as well within a 5 post cooldown. If the user is defeated in battle the item may be taken. If Celestia died you can sacrifice this item to revive her. (If done some Celestia will lose the ability to give out Graces and Eternal Graces and will become a fallen angel) This automatically takes up one of the five abilites slots given to a user for there abikity and will be named Angel Assist.

Last edited by Celestia Sablehart on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Celestia Sablehart wrote:Name: October's Mirrors

Effect: Celestia creates a mirror of pure light that record and replays a magic move used against her. Cannot record a physical attack or body augmentation. 

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can only record and replay one move. User cannot move while using. Cooldown is six.

Name: June's Flame 

Effect: Celestia covers her body in veil of light which temperature become as hot the sun. She would then attack the target with a flurry of powerful kicks and punches. (This ability cannot be used in tag battles)

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Cooldown Five

Name: February's Protection

Effect: Celestia covers herself in a veil of light that not only protects her from any dark move for three post but also boosts her resistance to physical moves and elemental.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can only be used once a fight. 

Name: December's Devastation

Effect: Celestia will charge a sphere the size of a medicine ball with her palm and wings with light, lightning,  and wind magic. She would then throw the sphere and if hit it would explode, electrocute and severly cut its target.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: The attack takes two post to charge. Cooldown is three.

Name: April Showers 

Effect: Celestia covers her wings in light and lightning magic. This would then cause her wings to vibrate rapidly becoming hot and lethal. She would then flap her wings forward causing some feather to shoot forward toward her opponent and pelt them in a barrage of light and lightning.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: This abilites takes one post to charge. Cooldown 4.

Name: September's Shine

Effect: Celestia produces a mass amount of white light that blinds her opponent for three post.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: After using this Celestia needs two post until next light attack. Cooldown: 3 post

Name: Augusts' Arrow

Effect: Celestia will produce a golden bow from her light magic. She would then create a bow of light and wind magic. When shot the wind causes the bow to rapidly spin giving it a spinning and drilling affect. If hit the arrow will drill into the users body and then explode light magic covering the opponent in a white cloud of light.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: This attack could take either zero to three post to charge. The longer the charge the more devastating the attack.  Cooldown is three post.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayasha Keegan Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Full approval.
Ayasha Keegan
Ayasha Keegan
Awaiting

Back to top Go down