Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
A chance encounter. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
A chance encounter. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
A chance encounter. EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
A chance encounter. EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
A chance encounter. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
A chance encounter. EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
A chance encounter. EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
A chance encounter. EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
A chance encounter. EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
A chance encounter. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
A chance encounter. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
A chance encounter. EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
A chance encounter. EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
A chance encounter. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A chance encounter.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A chance encounter. Empty A chance encounter.

Post by Takumi Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:28 pm

As the wind and rain poured heavily outside, a young man enters a tavern. here he hopes to wait out the storm with a warm fire and hot food for a change. (bit o narration, feel free to add your own as well to your first post... it's fun.)

I've slept in worse places.. Lazarus thought to himself as he entered the tavern. it was mostly deserted, except for a few travelers lucky enough to find refuge here from the storm. The place smelled old and musty, but it was warm and dry. Walking up to the bar, lazarus greeted the barkeep ordering two drinks and whatever food could be brought from the kitchen in a hurry. paying the barkeep with a handsome tip to ensure he was left alone, lazarus walked over to a small table by the fire. Leaning his axe against the hearth to allow the leather to dry, he pulled off his cloak and sat down, awaiting his food and drink.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

A chance encounter. Empty Re: A chance encounter.

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:35 pm

As a Fallen Angel flew through the sky, in the rain, and the wind messing with his flying ability, he sighed, knowing that he had to take shelter soon, the mid-aged angel flew down to the tavern, and went inside.

As he entered, he sighed, he wanted to fly, yet it was far too windy to do so. He saw the man by the fire, but, decided to leave the man alone for now, along with the rest of the people. He went to the barkeep, and asked for a single drink, the most drunkining one they had, and he paid for it. He sat at the bar, taking slow sips out of his drink, while he took off his hat to let it dry.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:41 pm

The red-haired amazon made her way to another city but the elements told her not to go. She went to a nearby tavern and looked around. "It looks horrible.." she thought to herself. She walked over to the somewhat empty bar.

Erza looked around and saw a male siting by a fire and another male having a drink. Knowing her history with drinking too much...the vampire sat in a chair near the fire.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:46 pm

The girl sat nearby, warming herself by the fire. Lazarus didn't concern himself with this, only the food that was taking too long for the coin he had paid for it. he was just reaching for his axe when the barkeep emerged from the kitchen with a plate of steaming meat, fresh cheese and bread as well as two tankards of fresh apple cider. walking over he set it in front of lazarus and asked if he'd like anything else. After a curt nod, lazarus began to eat ravenously for he had not had real food in quite some time, instead surviving off rationed dried meats and traveling biscuits. After a few bolted mouthfuls he drank on of the tankards of apple cider, downing the whole thing quickly before poorly suppressing a belch.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:50 pm

He looked at the girl who had just walked in, and sat her self somewhat near the man, but he didn't move quite yet. He downed the rest of his drink, and smiled, as he got up and streched, "So, what brings you here you 2?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Erza looked at the man with a disgusted look as he began to eat his food. "Are you some sort of animal or something?" Erza said, looking at the man. She looked up and the other man and said, "Just traveling.."

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:00 pm

"An animal, does not know the difference between allowing something to be.. and kicking it... apparently, neither do you." I said to her, continuing to eat my meal. Another rich traveler forced to sit amongst commoners. Never knowing hunger or thirst, always having enough. "As for you, I'm just like you, traveling along my road. let's leave it at that." He said, before finishing off the bread and cheese and draining the tankard. setting the plates and tankards on the neighboring table, lazarus leaned back, the chair pressing against the wall and put his feet up on the table.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Such... A nice crowd. "Come on now, No need to be rude, let's get... to know each other, I'm Gidori Vandor, A Fallen Angel"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Erza sunk in her chair as the "animal" talked. "Not a good way to make friends Erza.." she thought. "Anyway..I am Erza Scarlet, daughter of a Human and Caelator..." she announced. She looked at Gidori and sense something...he was indeed a fallen angel.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:12 pm

lazarus sat, leaning in his chair for a few moments before rummaging in his rucksack and pulling out a small flat stone. Picking up he axe he began to sharpen the blade, each stroke sending showers of sparks and a soft slicing sound throughout the tavern. "My name is Lazarus, and if either of you don't mind, that's as invested i am in talking" he said, continuing to sharpen his axe.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 pm

"Whatever." He said, going towards the door to look out.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Erza sighed and started to grow hungry. Since she was now a vampire she had to feed on souls..so she quickly left the bar in search of a dead body. Her fangs were out and about and she was still looking. "Oh where are the souls?" Erza said aloud.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:54 pm

After watching the women wander out into the storm, Lazarus turned to the fire again, placing the head of his axe into the flame. little sparks lifted from the blade as any remnants of the stone were burned off. He then turned to the Vandor. "how did you fall, angel?" He asked him, curiosity getting the better of his solitary nature.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:57 pm

"To be pefectly honest, I fucked a Fallen myself, causing myself to be fallen, it's as simple as that."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Erza was still out and about, looking for a dead body. Much to her surprise she found one and boy it looked gross. It was a woman's body, she seemed to have brown like hair and pale skin...she was human. Erza frowned as she got closer to the body. "Sorry...but I'm hungry.." Erza sucked the soul out of the body. She walked back to the bar and overheard Gidori and Lazarus' conversation. "You what?!" she yelled.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Lazarus started to laugh, fully and deeply smacking the table several times. "That has to be the funniest thing I've heard in years. I didn't think that angel courts cared who you mated with so long as it wasn't demonic." He said, chuckling for a few moments before settling down and staring at the girl. "Enjoy your walk in the rain?" He asked rhetorically, knowing she probably had not.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Looking at Erza, and said, "I fucked a fallen angel, and became one, I'm serious." He said, with a straight face. He jumped back, and sat down.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:07 pm

"The rain was great and so was the soul I ate...thank you for asking." Erza rolled her eyes and heard Gidori. She almost vomited at the sight of Gidori "doing it" with a fallen angel but hey the heart wants what the heart wants or in this case...the "head" wants what the "head" wants. "Okay...anyway...." she said, trying to change the subject.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 pm

"In the end, even the angels are animals..." Lazarus said, standing and walking over to Vandor before placing his hand on the man's shoulder. "If I were you... I'd make up something better then that, even if it is the truth." Lazarus said shaking his head and laughing. "I'd be ashamed if something like that happened to me."

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:58 pm

"Who needs it when you have the truth?" Gidori said, laughing a bit, "Although, you might just have a point there."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Erza quickly made her way to the bartender and asked for a drink. "Thank you..." she said, taking the drink. "It's on the house." the bartender winked. Erza moved and walked to the boys. "So how did it feel? When you became a Fallen Angel that is.." she said, drinking some alcohol.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Realizing that this conversation would become one sided soon, lazarus decided to return to his chair and sit again. The girl had mentioned eating a soul earlier, that couldn't be true. He kept a close eye on her, unsure whether trusting her even being around was a wise choice, or if braving the storm to seek different shelter would be a better option. Either way, he kept his axe well within reach, should anything foul unfold. his path to the door also, was clear. While he may act the simpleton amongst company such as this, lazarus is no fool when it comes to knowing one's surroundings and strategy.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:13 pm

"Well.... When it happened happened, it felt great, but then certain people came after me, which wasn't exactly fun."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:18 pm

"Ahh.....bartender! More drinks please!" Erza yelled. The bartender brought over five bottles of beer to Erza like she was some queen or something. "Thank you noble man!" she yelled, taking the beers. "One for you...and one for you!" Erza handed Gidori and Lazarus a drink and starting chugging her beer. "I'VE NEVER FELT SO ALIVE!" Erza went up and a table and started dancing.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Lazarus looked at the drink with disgust, alcohol warped the senses and left even the most skilled warrior vulnerable and weak. While the girl was busy dancing on the table he quickly dumped it out on of the windows and closed the window before she had time to look back, turning the tankard upside down on the table.

"Things are getting a bit loud, think i'll step outside and check the weather." He said, picking up his axe and walking out. standing outside, the rain and wind had not let up, if anything they were worse now. looking from side to side, nothing could be seen except fields and rain. With a sigh he leaned against the rock way and listened to the girl and the man inside. "such troublesome company on a night like this, not very good omens at all.." he whispered before returning inside to his seat, not bothering to say anything.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum