Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event)

Go down

Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) Empty Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event)

Post by Six Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:00 pm

Fluttering to the earthen floor, the Seraph boy did not bother concealing his wings through the dispersing of Light. He extended his pair of wings to slow his descent and find his footing. Eighteen feet wingspan, each feather intricately tattooed with living tendrils of Light that flicker around the faded steely gears and cogs that create the limbs. He extended another pair of wings. And another.

Corren sneezed at the damp, freezing cold.

The fog swirled around him, almost as if using his presence as an excuse to cling to his body and swallow him into the mouth of the valley. Stone walls held the ocean of mist high above and so below, giving Corren the impression of standing inside the clouds he so often flew through. Something he would usually do to settle peace inside himself; what irony. Corren asked himself if such an action was intentional. To measure the feeling of tranquility against the twisting hand of Chaos.

"You look ridiculous. Time has been cruel to you".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event) Empty Re: Monsters Who Can Dance (NPC Event)

Post by Six Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:16 pm

Irrationality and bereft with purpose. It used to be a chore leveraging the mind of spazmatic knowledge against that of black intelligence.

"Your humour lacks as much as your physique, young Seraph" said Hex Ender, twisting the word "young". He raised a gesture of un-entertained control. "Time has no grip on me. I exist within my own boundaries". Hex Ender slid his hand over the mist as if it were a solid surface.. Which it was at his touch, melting into a violet hue as Chaos began to seep into the solidified ball of mist. All as if to prove his point.

The Regnum advisor had traveled what most consider great lengths to meet Corren Gray in the flesh. It has been thirteen days-- almost two weeks since the Regnum Ball. On the twelfth day, a flash of Echo communicated exactly what needed to be said. And so, Hex Ender left the Fourth King to his agenda and left with intentions of cleansing Bright Ire of threats to his majesty.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:49 pm

He furrowed his brow. "You shouldn't even exist at all. After what happened with Ire.. I'm completely sure I had it held together".

The mist visibly shuddered at the mention of Ire. Neither of them paid it any heed.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:53 pm

A light breeze flew through the valley, clearing some of the fog. Ender shut his eyes to enjoy the passing of mist over his skin. He extended his arms in a gesture of overall mention. "Don't tell me that after everything we have been through together, you would deny me my existence?".

"You wouldn't, and I know you wouldn't. I should know, Corren. Shouldn't I? I am, after all.. A Devoid. You know very well what I can do. What I can tell.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:04 am

"What I can tell is that you're full of shit". Corren pinched the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut. "How do you even conceptually exist".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:14 am

"All in good time, my good friend". Ender smiled in the way he knew Corren despises. "It pains me to have to say this.. But the irony of it is so enticing. The young archseraph, the master sentinel of the temporal plane, has run out of time".

Hex Ender extended an arm forward, the large sleeves of his cloak rolling back to reveal the black ink marring his skin, seemingly alive as it snaked through him. The living tattoos coalesced into tendrils which began to take the shape of a tall staff with a trinity of lethal prongs at the end. Solidifying, the weapon took shape.

A curtain of violet fog began to consume Hex Ender until his presence had utterly vanished.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:38 am

Corren clicked his tongue. "Oh". With a mighty sweep of his wings, the mist was thrown outward from him in a heavy whoosh. He gripped the hem of his cloak and pulled it off, revealing the dexterous garbs underneath, lined with blades of glass strung and pocketed around his body. He unlimbered the largest from his back.

"Do you really desire to try to kill me? You don't have the means. You will die here and leave your king at the mercy of a monster".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:47 am

A bodiless voice from the mist which continues to grow thicker.

"Have you yet seen our Fourth King?" A laugh. "Your monster is well outclassed. Finally, a being who holds Exsolus on a leash. Is it not satisfying to see? The King is the sovereignty of power. The pinnacle".

An aura of emptiness began to permeate the air. "As for myself.. I have followed in his means. You.. Are nothing to me. I can, I shall, end you in a moment's breath".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:33 pm

"Oh, my. Any kingdom of yours is a kingdom of ignorance. Do you actually think. Like, in all actuality, you have any kind of leash on that thing? I had intended on ending you here and now, then moving onto remove your king's head from his shoulders. But seeing this blubbering idiocy, I can see I don't have to. You'll destroy yourselves for me". Waving his hand lazily, his white cloak flew to him and covered his body as if it had never been displaced.

"Regardless of any action you two take now, your little princeling--"
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:54 pm

In a whisper of the mist, the Seraph boy was gone. The mist had vanished. The world lost to Nothingness.

Hex Ender lifted his hand to the blackness as if holding the chin of a lover. He blew out a soft breath and thrust his pronged weapon downward with gentle patience.

"Six hundred.. thousand, two hundred and seventy-nine. For every moment of your life's individual agony, stretched out over an eternity. A man's shoulders can bear them with time and with healing. Can you bear them all at once?"

A single bubble took shape in the void, quivering as it floats. Then another appeared. More popped into existence until a seemingly endless dome of floating orbs surround the empty world.

"My son, your burdens will return to you. Take them in".

A shiver of the air and every sphere shuddered and shattered, the fragments forcefully stretching into long, barbed twines which float with an unnatural, motionless state. As if on cue, the cosm of fragments shot inward towards the emptiness.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:49 am

A flare of intense, colourless heat followed by an agonizing shredding of steel.

A sound of shattering glass.

The world was silent once more for what felt like an eternity until the curtain of Void fell and the earth appeared. The sky opened up.

Corren Gray was on his knee, covered in the shredded tatters of his clothes. He moved to stand and his cloak fell to the ground, leaving him in his combat garbs which had a few tears throughout it. On his stomach, a large gash which leaked bright crimson blood.

"That was seriously.. Not nice".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:25 am

The Devoid lowered his trident to place the butt against the valley floor, the weapon still visibly buzzing with a hazy ethereal presence. A look of surprised disgust glued itself to Hex Ender's normally expressionless face, spare a common menacing smile. ~It denies sense and reason this boy is still breathing and alive~. "Speak those words in my presence a second time, and you will come to realize just how absolutely pointless your continual existence stands".

--

The Seraph boy had already begun healing his wound. What looked like liquid glass now permeated the torn flesh, visibly placing it back together by shaping tethers of pale skin. Dark crimson blood stained his white garbs and dripped with a slow pace onto his slippers. "It's going to take ages to get these stains out. Pity. At least I now know that sets you off, Devoid. As well as the extent of your Fracture. I would consider this day my victory, wouldn't you?".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:59 am

Hex offered his rendition of a sneer which was more a distasteful, condescending glare. "You aren't as clever as you believe yourself to be. You bleed after only a taste of my lashing. Any further and you will return to Purgatory in ashes and so ends your comical excuse of a legend".

Hex raised his trident and held it with both hands in a stance raised close to his upper torso, as if already readying the killing blow. His eyes stuck to the Seraph with predatory precision. With a slow, leveled exhale showing obvious martial mastery, Hex Ender's outline began to grow hazy.

--

Corren Astius Gray flickered out of view without a moment of reception. He appeared as if he had never vanished but inches away from Hex Ender's poised face, past the Devoid's line of defense.

Corren opened his eyes with a glowering gaze, soulless and without humanity. The wings on his back began circling around the pair like a serpent, agonizingly patient and controlled. His eyes spoke of wisdom. And of experience. And..

Of hatred.

Of betrayal.

Of pain.

Of torture.

Of unbridled fear.

Of loss.

Of hopelessness.

Of the end.

Hex Ender, a being of pure emotion, could feel all of it as if a dying lover clutched to his chest and dragging him down together into oblivion, clinging onto his limbs and desperate for your last lovr. Hex Ender, a Devoid of pure Emptiness, was being filled whole with the darkest and most abysmal feelings felt throughout an infinite life time of horrors.

Through the most primal and guttural instincts of a living creature, the Seraphim's eyes spoke volumes of challenge as Hex prepared to fight.

"Be     very   sure".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:57 am

There was a moment when the world froze. The air stagnant and the sky hazed out. A state of complete and utter clarity to the eyes of holder where the world itself held no distraction. Corren kept his hand around his glass blade and Hex Ender's on his trident. A chorus of time was sung throughout their minds; a gentle ringing of bells. It began to decrescendo into silence and when it reached its climax.

Somebody was going to die.

The ringing became a gentle piano and as each key rung its last sound, everything became silent.

The Seraph flickered from view. The Devoid lost from sight. And then, a clash of steel, a shattering of glass, a spray of blood.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down