Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
(Ch. 1) Threading Needles EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

(Ch. 1) Threading Needles

5 posters

Go down

(Ch. 1) Threading Needles Empty (Ch. 1) Threading Needles

Post by Six Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:00 pm

"--th the Minders down in number, the council agrees five to two that the Open Gate policy should be transferred to Greater Knoll, allowing us to capitalize on its-..."

Gwynn, Highlord of the grand, once-militant nation of Concuclare, slid a soft rag across a layered surface of sky blue steel. He was only half listening to the Antithei councilman who spoke his report, the Highlord was far more focused on keeping his hands clean and polished. The king's hands, he called them. Two hand cannons, small and needlenosed, that held destructively unique power within their chambers.

He only caught about half of the report, but the councilman knew he wasn't listening. The Antithei man finished his report, offering an expecting look at the Antithei king. Gwynn kept his eyes focused, their blackness showing a depth that betrayed his shallowness.

"I want Majesty open. There is only one, singular road we have allowed open these couple of days and the thieves have not increased their activity. Though, I will admit they have not decreased as well. I will not allow any more dogs to be misplaced." It was a decree, stating that Majesty alone would open its gates and allow an extremely safeguarded, extremely scrutinized roadway leading into its center district for visitors and potential immigrants. The last few days, before the decree was even instated, Gwynn's forces in the shadows battled against an army made of those very same shadows. "Thieves", he called them, as that's what they were. They stole his peace and his relaxation.

Still, this was necessary. Allowing the gates to open would begin to revitalize the already healthy economy of Concuclare. It would also allow him a larger playing field against the thieves from the sea. From here on, every city in Concuclare remained closed except for the capital city of Majesty.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

(Ch. 1) Threading Needles Empty Re: (Ch. 1) Threading Needles

Post by Mugetsu Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:42 pm

Tired... Tired is exactly what Celestia had been. Her entire life these past couple of years had been spent in hiding and on the run from heaven. She needed help, she needed a peace of mind, she needed protection for her child. While she had done an enough job keeping her daughter Elayne protected it was clear that she had not completely been effective in her job as her mother. In appearance her child was that of an eleven year old, but she was much younger. Vampires had grown physically in response to their mental age and for her grow to such an extent showed just how much of a failure Celestia was. It had been almost eight years since Celestia had given birth to her child but for her mental age to have progress three years ahead of its time was almost heartbreaking to the single mother. Stability is what a child needed the most during their adolescent years, but it was almost the very last thing Elayne had received during her life time.

The fallen angel had become fed up with her lifestyle. She had decided now it was time to change that for her and her child but first she needed to find a helping hand. Throughout her time in the shadows she would hear stories of how the world and people she used to know had a changed, but she had not known if any of it was true. She did know that the first place she needed to go was Concuclare, the place where it all began. Even though she had wanted to avoid Sumaru Amaya at all cost she was hoping that someone in Conculcare would notice her and take a small amount of pity for her and the child despite Conculcare supposedly being closed off from the world since her departure. He goal was Majesty City the most likely place for her to be noticed by someone who might have been around during her time with the country. She of course would try her hardest to keep her daughter Elayne as being outed as Sumara Amaya's child, but she needed help or at the very least information.

Looking at her daughter Celestia's heart would begin beating rapidly in her chest, she looked so much like her father it was almost heartbreaking but the fact that they shared a similar hair color would be enough for her to avoid suspicion in Majesty. "Elayne I need you to listen to me very carefully. I am not sure how safe we will be here, so I need you stay close to me, do not speak unless spoken to, and avoid answering questions about our past if possible. I am sorry for being so strict about the situation, but I doubt things will go so smoothly when I just arrive here after almost eight years. Considering the last time, I was here I was dating your fathe-" Celestia had almost let something she didn’t want to slip. She had not yet told Elayne who her true father was, this was a discussion to be had later when they were safe and stable. She regretted keeping the truth from her but knowing who Sumaru was and what he had done would be a lot to take in for any little girl. In any case Celestia was sure she had made her point clear and the time for talking was ending they were nearing gates to the city.

“Dear god I hope we can catch a break….”
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:40 pm

Her messy, dirt-stained bangs hung over Elayne's forehead, the tips of her hair covering her eyes like a curtain of ivory nails. It had been nearing the fourteenth day since Elayne had had the opportunity to bathe and it was becoming increasingly more obvious each passing sunrise. It was only a matter of time before the smell of unwashed person became her natural aroma-- although maybe it already had if her mother was anything to go by. Elayne strode down a paved pathway, laden with stone brickwork and metallic fencing. There was a stream of people all around them, coursing in and out of the city like a vein. She and her mother were on their way to Majesty now that its gates were open.

Elayne glanced upward toward the sun, scowling at it. The streamers of light that poured down from the breaking clouds warmed her down to her bones, causing her to shiver as the coldness of the morning escaped through her numb fingertips. That annoyed her, really. An unasked, unwelcome favor from a higher power thrusting itself upon her without permission, without reason, and without mercy. Just let her be cold, she wanted. It reminded her of..

"Elayne I need you to listen to me very carefully..." she heard her mother call to her, but the words that followed were quickly denied access to her inner psyche. Chances are, there was nothing in those words that held anything of value.

Despite her attempts, snippets of her mother's droning pierced her thought barrier. "-stay close," "do not speak unless spoken to", "avoid the past" and a few other routine "orders" that Celestia actually assumed would be heeded, as if Elayne were her dog or some cattle.

"Actually" she thought to herself, "That's exactly what Mom treats me like." Although the words did not find a voice to act as their catalyst. "I'm not stupid, I know how to act in public. I'm not a toddler." the thoughts went rampant again as they always had.

"--last time, I was here I was dating your fathe-" and her mother cut off, as if attempting to protect the information hidden in her words.

"Seriously?!"

She shrieked, entirely in her mind, although her hands did curl into fists. "Do you actually think I'm actually so stupid that I can't tell what you were about to say? Dating my fathe-? I'm not a baby, I have a brain. I can tell you were gonna say "father" you stupid horse". I don't even care."

The way her mother talked to her always sent her on edge. That condescending, belittling tone as if she was made of glass and incapable of thinking her herself. No respect, no acknowledgment. Just a dog that would always knock over the table or get trampled by a horse carriage if not guided by Celestia's devout, wise parenting and pristine guidance.

Not to mention how she could spew a sentence without articulating her meanings or phrasing correctly. "I mean, hello, run on sentences?" Elayne's education came from dumpster diving for books and a week in an actual school that one time, but she assumed that was a run on sentence.

"Still, my stupid horse mother needed to shut the Hells up." she told herself mentally, choosing her favorite of the three swear words she knew. Her mother didn't know she knew three whole swear words.

"Dear god I hope we can catch a break...."

There was some pitiable irony in a fallen angel praying to god. It never ended well when her mother prayed, Elayne had come to realize. If nothing else, Elayne was appreciative that her mother never tried to speak to her about Heaven or its ruler. She hated when her mother spoke to her about her old home.

She hated when her mother talked to her about anything, really.

She hated when her mother talked.

She hated her mother.

"Okay" she said with her voice, to her mother.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exposition Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:01 am

"Excuse me. Excuse me, miss." A voice weaved through the intermingling sea of chatter and footsteps, reaching out to the Fallen Angel and her child. He extended his arm outward in front of them both, yet keeping his reach a respectful distance away, showcasing a social professionalism.

"I'm going to need the both of you to step out of line and come with me please."
Exposition
Exposition
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:12 pm

Celestia was glad her daughter complied with her wishes. She knew that she was not the best mother in the world lately or at all but she did what she needed to do. Their survival meant everything to her more then even trivial things normal people could enjoy. The fact that the two of them had arrived to Concuclare was evident to how much she needed help at the moment. Celestia would reach out to place he hand on her daughters head and whether she allowed her to do so or not would cause the Fallen Angel to pull her daughter closer to her and kiss her on her forehead. She did this let her daughter know that she cared. Celestia hadn't had much time to be a mother or a friend. In fact she hardly ever let herself feel emotions to survive that were uneeded. This display of affection was all that she could allow herself to do for now and hoped it was enough.

"Thank you, my little angel."

Just as Celestia would return looking in front of her towards the entrance to Majesty she would see a man who appeared to be approaching her and Elayne. Celestia's thought would soon be confirmed as she heard a voice call out to her and ask her to step out of the line before gesturing her in a respectable manner. This would cause Celestia's thoughts to go rampant. Why had she been picked to step out of the line and not the others waiting to enter the city around them. But now was not the time to lose her cool, it would be best if she and Elayne had went along with the man peacefully. Following the man's orders Celestia would attempt to grab Elayne's hand and pull her close once again before stepping out of the line. She was going to go peacefully but she would be sure to ask question's what was the intent of the man who pulled her from the line. She was sure to check their surroundings a final time in case there was some sort of escape route needed.

"Hello, sure thing. Hopefully I have not caused any trouble? My daughter and I have been waiting patiently just as other people have. Is there anything wrong?"
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:26 am

With her internal strife sated by the flames of her silent tantrum, Elayne fell into her mother's steps. The pair advanced down the "red carpet road", the dirt dirt having been paved by some strange, slow metal carriage that now sat on the side of the road. The mob of people surrounding them had remained calm and orderly, each back straight and as rigid as any noble as they followed the pathway before them as if lead by cheese on a string.

There was something unnatural in seeing the masses so capably organized despite being corralled into such a mob-like caravan, but Elayne hadn't considered the people around her too much. Perhaps it was the demonic, skeletal suits of iron armor that patrolled the roadway that kept them all in check.

"They're weird, they're.. wrong." She chewed on the thought as one prowled past her. It was tall, extremely skinny, more than what should be possible for a living person, and covered in plated armor that was forged of flattened, stacked ringlets. She peered up at it while she attempted to keep her head faced down. It made her look angry.

"Excuse me, miss. I'm going to need the both of you to step out of line and come with me please." spoke a voice. Elayne hadn't realized it had spoken to her mother until The Herald of familiarity in front of her came to an abrupt halt. A hand shot out from in front of her, looking to grasp something. Elayne did not move to meet her mother's grip, but she did not deny it either. After a moment of floundering, Celestia's hand latched onto Elayne and her mother moved to exit the steady stream of immigrants.

"We're going to have to run again." the little rogue concluded to herself, studying her mother's body language. Though, Elayne had decided she wouldn't let it bother her. She just really needed a shower, food, and something to sleep on. Even just one of them was enough at this point..
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zechs Tue May 14, 2019 10:58 pm

The time spent was lost on Alice, and the strap of her case slowly began to slide, the crash of her weapon hitting the floor startled her, the sudden lifted weight off her shoulder catching her off guard, and a sheepish laugh escaping her as an offer of apology, the collective silence keeping her own voice back.

“We were just in Sanc less than a week ago..” Alice fumed to herself, the disappointment of missing its King's audience still fresh in her mind, but held her voice in the presence of the others in the room. She placed herself against the stone wall of the antechamber they sat in, glancing outside the small window that overlooked the crowd below from the third floor, she noted. The line they were standing in before still moved along in an undisturbed pace. “I've never even been in Concuclare, am I already causing problems here?” Her thoughts were tinged with a sense of pride than shame, a grin showing itself on her face.

The chamber itself was small, but held seven others including herself and her friend, one being a child in the room of adults, who she offered a smile while she scanned the room for the twelfth time in waiting. No one spoke, or seemed to know each other, but the mutual lack of knowledge on anything going on kept the atmosphere neutral, at least to her, which she didn't mind.  
Zechs
Zechs
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm

Asher sat next to Alice on the floor with his hands covering his mouth as he was in deep thought. Had he led them to danger? Was it a mistake too follow the guards here and to allow Alice to come along? He was beginning to panic but did not let it show. They let them keep their shields so that was a good sign but to be fair neither of them have an physically lethal weapons. Well tell that to his shield. He took it off his back and stared at it.

"This doesn't feel right to me.." He whispered Alice. Looking around the room of people no one stood out. He took note of a girl with silver hair but that's all he could see since she had her head down. He stood up and looked towards the window Alice stared out of. He leaned to her and whispered "I could probably push the door down with my powers. But I think that would do more harm then good." He let out a sigh as he didn't see escape as an option. He had tried the door handle before but it was locked which meant they were locked in. If push came to shove he'd bust the door down in an attempt to escape but for now all he could do was wait.

He grew sick of waiting as minutes turned to hours. It was hard to keep track of time with there being only one window that didn't really let in that much light to begin with. "Enough. I'm going to find out what's going on." He stood up and went to the door and knocked as hard as he could to draw the attention of whoever was on watch. He assumed someone had to be around since they were locked in. Someone had to be watching. "Are you planning on keeping us in here forever, because I assure you that is not the way to go." He lifted his hand up and had his shield in hand waiting for a response to decide on his next course of action.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Exposition Wed May 22, 2019 9:23 pm

Almost two hours have passed. Eleven people sit in the confines of a spacious chamber, several floors off the ground, and built into the stonework of the Majesty border wall. There was one large window opened to the sky, but the overcast kept much of the light from pouring in. However, sunlight beamed down in patches where it managed to break through the silver blanket.

-

As he knocked on the door, another man leaped up from his position against The Herald and fell in step with Asher. He was thin and lanky, dressed professionally, with neatly trimmed hair and beard. He was around the same age as the other man. "Agreement over here. Us here have been in this room for a time of considerable length. We demand an assessment." his accent was foreign, but easy to understand. He lifted his hand then he knocked on the wooden door with the same staccato pattern as the man before him.

At the second knock on the door, it opened almost immediately. It was almost thrust open with a jarring force to reveal a blue collar guardsman, uniform perfectly in place, with a sword at his side and a short axe in his right hand. He stared at the man with a shield for a solid moment, dumbfounded. His eyes were wide, as if he had seen a robotic tortoise. "What are people doing in-- hey-" he turned towards the other side of the door, indicating the presence of another guard.

"Why are there people in here? Where are our orders? Lord Gwynn isn't supposed to arrive yet.." However, he received no answer from the man on the other side of the door. The first guard looked back to the stranger inside, peered within, and shook his head swiftly at the sight of ten other people inside, all appearing to be civilians.

"Your pardon," he began, his voice calm yet still clearly confused. "What events lead you to entering th--"

A heavy thunk of metal on steel in a flash movement that flickered across the door. Something rocketed across the front of the doorway and into the chattering guard, sending him flying down the hall. A bubble of metal congealed around his body, vibrated with the force its throw, and slowly dissolved into mist without a trace of the guardsman.

Within the same moment as it happened, another man leaned into the doorway.

"Don't panic" he said. He was an older man with graying hair and a powerful build with a chiseled face to match. He gave off the aura of an experienced veteran, seasoned by battle and strife. "That man is still alive-- and you are all safe right now. But please, remain within this room for a few more minutes. I guarantee you that you will be released soon."
Exposition
Exposition
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Wed May 22, 2019 10:48 pm

Celestia would not say anything else after being asked to step out of the line. In fact she would look at her surroundings specifically the people around her and Elayne. It was a mixture of people from different sizes and genders. Before she could even receive a response as to why she was asked to step out of the line she could see two gentleman step forward and knock on the door to get attention from a guard. "This place has changed so much since the last time I was here. Waiting hours just to enter is insane... What exactly has Concuclare gone through? These were the thoughts that swirled around in her mind. She had a vague understanding of the major events that had occurred in the world but most of it she had done her best to block from her mind. Before she could think over what had occurred to cause these changes a door would open and reveal a solider who would respond to the knocks of the gentleman. It would appear the man was confused as to why everyone was here. Immediately this would cause Celestia to become defensive. Was this some sort of trap or experiment with the group of people in the room.

Celestia would position herself again to shield her child from vision of the doorway to keep her somewhat hidden. As she had done so the guard which original questioned the group had been attacked by and unknown force and flung through the hall, "What the..." This was all she could say before another man would appear and attempt to calm the crowd before any commotion would happen. Well I guess the two other men from earlier got the answer that wanted. But was that display of force really necessary? In any case Celestia had not let her facial expressions change throughout that little show. She remained calm and seemingly undisturbed from what just happened. However the fallen angel had wondered how her child would react, but she was sure Elayne had seen worse things sadly. Celestia would simply nod in response to the mans and began patiently waiting once again for her and her daughter to be released from the room.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Exposition Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:01 pm

"Dim Gods, what are you people about?" the young noble yelled, reaching around the man in tights to grasp the door frame. He careened forward to peek outside, but the older "guard" blockaded the opening with his forearm. He shoved himself further into the door frame, almost knocking into the younger man. "You musn't leave. Please, keep yourselves calm" his left hand reached at the door without tearing his eyes from the inhabitants of the room, his body language appearing tense, almost cautious. As he did, the noble flickered a look at Asher, and jerked his head toward the door as if to ask for him to help.

"What happened to that man from before?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't answer right now. Please just-"

"No, sir. This has long sense felt of treachery. How much time has gone? Cast yourself aside, I would speak with your commanding officer"The noble's face contorted with stressed anger, his height matched with the guard as he now stood at his face.

The guard paled, clearly concerned. "I can't-"

With a heavy breath, the young man wound up his body and thrust himself forward with a charge of his shoulder. He toppled into the older guardsman and both men came to a tangled halt on the floor.

"You all, leave this place! This whole thing feels terribly wrong!"  shouted the noble with vigor, something like flustered confidence in voice. He wrestled with the guard, fighting to keep him away from the door.

"No! No, you damned fool, get back into the holding room. I can't help you if--

A strained tearing at the eastern wall of the room. The wood and stone that formed it began to surge outward, as if a bubble readied to burst. Another sound of braces ripping with a violent crack, louder this time. Within the same instance, the wall erupted like a geyser. Wood and iron sprayed into the room at an angle toward the back and a shower of scraps and stone thrashed the nearing wall. Nobody was in range of the explosion, but the sound was deafening.

Taking advantage of the noble's sudden shock, the guard twisted himself over and used the force to break himself free. "You're dead, damned bloody idiot! You've killed us both-- You ended us all!" He declared as he grabbed at his attacker.

A loud inhale of air, the noise high and tight. From within the crater, stood a figure clad in ragged bags. The brown cloth was folded around its slender arms and legs like wrappings, the same material forming a shall poncho over its entire torso, just barely covering its back and arms with more cloth underneath. The humanoid thing's head was covered in strips of the same cloth, but with several disjointed openings that revealed graying tendrils like hair, pale skin, and the corner of its lips mottled blue. Malformed buttons of iron were pinned to the cloth, keeping it intact and connected. In its hands, a bent medal rod that looked different from normal iron or steel-- it was something darker. At the end, a mess of stone and brick created something like a hammer or great mace.

It inhaled again, the sound eerily inhuman as its breath pitched higher. Its head swiveled unnaturally quick toward the open door, and it bent its knees. With a hoist of its hammer, the creature threw itself forward with blistering speed at the door frame and looking to reach the fighting men beyond it, mere feet just beyond Asher himself. It raised the hammer, ready to demolish bone.

Exposition
Exposition
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Exposition Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:09 pm

Too fast. The thing of cloth flew across the room as if it held empty air in its hands. A beat of thunder shook the floor as the slab of stone came down against flesh - the spine of the guardsman, who was grabbing at the noble beneath him in a desperate fury, took the impact first. Its bouldered force crushed him against the younger man below, the power of the blow traveling to his chest through a shattered torso. The pounding noise was like someone stamping on muddied grass.

Beneath the bodies, a pattern of cracks formed on the floor, worming away from the pooling blood. All three were frozen in place like a work of carpentry; the faces of the noble and the guard twisted into gaping, silent screams. Their arms died slower than they died, grasping at vacant air with the stiffness of a doll, before falling to the ground with a heavy sound. The creature was also frozen. It held onto the hammer, which was burrowed deep into bursting flesh, with both hands, and its entire body arched upside-down, bandaged feet raised above its head. Its attack had been caught in freeze-frame.

“…”

Slowly, the thing uncurled. Ignorant of the force of gravity, its legs drifted back to the floor without strain. It sounded like its body was creaking - or maybe it was the weight of stone against the burdened floor, already shattered from the initial attack. There was a sharp inhale as the assailant, now stood upright, heaved the bloodied mace up from the mess of blood and onto a bandaged shoulder.

Then, it turned.

It wasn’t possible to tell who it was looking at, or if it could even see at all. Asher was still the closest to it, but the humanoid made no direct gesture towards him. Instead, it took careful steps back out through the doorway, before falling over. It fell, and even though the fall looked rehearsed, it released a heavy breath as its back struck the wall behind it. Something like a gasp.

“A-ahhhh…. ahhhhhh..-”

“I’m so tired”

“Ahh, ….. Haaa, continue to… do nothing”

The human-like thing brought one knee up against its chest, and draped a bandaged arm atop it.

“please”
Exposition
Exposition
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Zechs Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:42 pm

The moments had passed by Alice before her body could take an action. Everyone around her held the same emotion, motionless and in shock. She herself struggled to move, her arms refusing to budge themselves.
The sounds around her drowned themselves out, the scene before her not stopping itself or slowing. She glanced at Asher, but even he couldn't do anything.

Mindless..

The blunt crack hit Alice back into motion, the rush of what had happened throwing her into reality, the familiar sight that sent the same sensation through her again.
Her eyes steeled themselves, pushing off against the wall and taking a stance in front of those behind her with a hardened poise.

The slam of her case resounded, its case coming undone and faintly reverberating the air around it. The shimmering metal shield of sleek black and silver edges towered above Alice, her left arm locking into it with a solid snap, a clash of metal sounding again as a stake shot out from the bottom, pulsing the air once more.

“Asher! Asher, are you alright?” She called out to her friend, taking her position firmly with the spire of a shield guarding her. She hadn't heard the thing speak, but protection of those in the room took precedence above all else. “Something horrible is happening, and we're all stuck in here..”
Zechs
Zechs
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm

The time spent in a monotonous stupor had left the child downtrodden, her knees pulled into her chest as she drooled on the top of her knee; the whispering realm of slumber threatened to steal her away. To her left, the talking of her surrounding strangers had acted as a comforting white noise, even when they had risen above appropriate indoor levels.

A softness had enveloped her as her consciousness had begun its departure. There, a warmth that she hadn't felt in several weeks had blossomed within her chest. Please, she whimpered in her drifting thoughts, eyes fluttering closed. Just let me sleep for a long time. No more little naps, no more walking forever.

A heavy crack, followed by a deafening thunder as the wall to her immediate opposite erupted inward. The roaring sound had sent the girl into a frightful state, forcing a frightened yelp from her tiny form as her body fell further back onto the wall. With scraped palms, she pushed herself back upward in time for the resounding crack and splatter near by. Something had flew outside the door as Elayne attempted to right herself, which had lead to the rather stomach churning clamor right outside the door. Ignoring her mother's form and potentially her protests, Elayne scrambled forward to see outside.. but found her view blocked by the form of another stranger, clad in black and white. This woman had something massive and metallic in her hand, being held like a barrier between her and the door. It was shaped like a giant violin?
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum