Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno.

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 Empty Re: The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno.

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:37 pm

"Because, He came into my home, without my permisson." Kureno said, then said, "If he doesn't hurt me, I won't hurt you Frosch."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Kureno* - The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno. - Page 2 Empty Re: The misunderstanding between Athena and Kureno.

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:39 pm

"Oh great, they haven't noticed." Athena thought. Athena looked around and sat down on a nearby chair. Her mask was falling off so she quickly put it back into place. Frosch was freaking out a little...okay a lot and it made Athena feel bad.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Sumaru looked at Kureno and said "Once again I men you no harm I just wanted to stop by... Are you okay Frosch?" He said petting him on the head.

Frosch wiped his tears and then turned around and hugged Sumaru.

Sumaru looked at Arthur and said "So about your little outburst... It sounded very feminine to me..."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:56 pm

"Indeed. I have the oddest feeling... Take off your mask Arthur."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:59 pm

"Well...this is bad..." Athena thought. "I don't think what I said sounded feminine...it's normal to call an animal cute or so I've heard.." Athena smiled, trying to pull something off. "Speaking of Frosch, how did you two meet?" she asked.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:06 pm

"I'll tell you all about it after you take your mask off."

Frosch continued to hug Sumaru.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 pm

Kureno sheathed his blades and said, "PLease take your mask off."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:14 pm

"Fine..." Athena muttered. She slowly put her right hand on her mask and took it off. She knew something like this would happen so she put her long hair in a pigtail and hid it. "I did what you two asked..." she smiled.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Sumaru looked closely at her face and then walked over to her. He walked around her and said "you have the face of a woman and Its not hard to hide your hair. What do you think Frosch?"

Frosch walked over to her and walked around her copying Sumaru and said "Frosch thinks your a woman."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:19 pm

"You're indeed a women, why hide it?" Kureno asks, simply.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Her expression went blank and she began to panic. "Please don't tell anyone! Please!" she yelled, falling to the ground. After five minutes of panicking, Athena managed to calm down a bit. "Sorry about that...and Kureno..I came here to tell you something that ties in with why I hid my true self.." Athena said quietly.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:26 pm

"A pretty woman like yourself shouldn't hide behind a mask but that's my opinion." Sumaru sat back in his chair
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:27 pm

"Tell me then? Why did you come?" He then looked at Sumaru, "Go outside for a moment."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:29 pm

SUmaru made Athena blush a bit but she made herself stop blushing as it wasn't appropriate. "It deals with family issues and Sumaru you can stay...you too Frosch." Athena smiled.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 pm

"You heard the lady Kureno I guess we will stay."

Frosch smile and said "Frosch stays to!"
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:35 pm

"Alright, Speak your story." He said, not letting down, yet still being laid back.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:41 pm

"Let's see...well I'm the daughter of Lyra and Arthur Chroma..two legendary swords-people who both used the Falchion, which I currently possess." Athena said, showing them the blade. "As I was saying, I was about seventeen and basically in love with the sword so I stole it, I was extremely foolish and I regret it. I reached Dyseria when I realized I made a mistake, I ran home and found it in ruins. My parents were both dead and everything I knew was destroyed. I wanted to come to you to see if you knew about this since people told me you did.." Athena wiped a tear from her eye and sat down.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:44 pm

"What People?" He asked, truely wondering, as he sat on the floor of his home.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 pm

"Just some commoners from various cities..they say you ran rebel group." she said, looking at her mask.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:48 pm

"I didn't run any rebel groups, not in the history of my life." He said, sighing.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Athena sighed with Kureno. "I am really sorry about all this...I shouldn't trust commoners.." she frowned.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:51 pm

"Truly sad story... I'm sorry for your loss..."

Frosch begins to cry and rubs his eyes.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:52 pm

Kureno smiled softly, "Trusting Commoners can save your life." He got onto his feet.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:54 pm

"Don't cry Frosch...and I somewhat agree with you Kureno.." Athena said, patting Frosch's back. "Well..I think I should be heading out..." she put her mask back on.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:56 pm

"Where are you gonna go now?"

Frosch kept on crying .
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next