Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Helpful Links

Latest topics
» Taiyari Tsijiari
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:55 pm by Taiyari

» A letter in a bottle.
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm by Flynn

» Chasing Shadows [CLOSED]
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:44 am by Taiyari

» Generic loli character
Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:40 pm by Flynn

» Splitting Edges and Oceans
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 am by Erynn

» Primo Atto[rado]
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm by Octo

»  --RETCON--
Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:23 pm by Flynn

» Vau'isus | Belongs to Alvaih
Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Kat

» Valiant, Alvaih Onämdottir (W.I.P.)
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 pm by Kat

» Asher Lionhartd
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 pm by Zechs

» Serephene, the Broken Star
Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am by Erynn

» Vinculis Sine
Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 am by Flynn

» Erynn Rae
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:58 am by Flynn

» REPORTHEOSCLEROSIMILIA
Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 am by Flynn

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Because We Can Die

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Admin

PostSubject: Because We Can Die   Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:53 pm

"What do you mean King Xixas will not see me?!" Oura blurted in recoiling shock. She had traveled through the Paridic continent confined in that hellish wooden wagon without any windows and a door small enough to barely fit a child. She has to crawl through just to exit the cart. "To ensure safety" her brother said. "To provide a proper un-illuminated venture" her brother said. She was sure it was her punishment for defying him in the council so plainly. After a half month of travel in a little wooden prison pulled by rotting horse corpses, Oura was in no mood to be told it was all for naught.

The gateman gave her a wary smile. He was an older man who time had treated well. Rough auburn crimson hair, neatly trimmed and body toned with the temper of age and strength. The kind of man you swear would live forever in glory. What was a man who's eyes spoke of such greatness doing as a lowly gateman? Not that it mattered. She had always been fascinated by humans.

Oura shuffled to one side and shifted her weight, tapping her elbow with her forefingers with hastening pace. Her anger fluctuating between hopelessness and fury. The gateman appeared to notice her discomfort and raised a hand to gesture her attention. "Miss, I know you might not be in a mood for any more false hopes, but there is a way for you to gain audience with Xixas".

Oura froze. She was indeed in no mood for another wild goose chase but there wasn't any other choice at this rate. Her people were going to war with or without the king of Concuclare. Only one of those scenarios led to chance at further existence. "Continue, gateman". The large human threw his head back and let out a booming laugh. "Gateman! Yes, that is me. Tell me my lady, have you heard of a boy named Sumaru Amaya?".

Oura furrowed her silver brow, pondering a moment too long. "No, I have not".

"He is an old retainer of Xixas from at least thirty years past. He is a vampire as well. If you could find him, it's possible that Xixas will hear the words of his own old retainer. Whatever it is you need him for".

Oura's breath flew out. Amaya. Of course. It IS a Vampiric name.. With her magic, she could find him. She could save her people. She could- Oura turned her gaze toward the odd gateman. "Thank you, gate watcher. If this turns out to be true, I will be indebted to you".

"No need, miss. I have only done what any gateman should".

For a small, hesitating moment, Oura considered giving this man a vampiric kiss and taking him as a subordinate. It was rare to find a human of such quality. Oh, how she loves the human race.

From there, the gateman told her an extensive story as to the state of Concuclare. With a parting word, Oura flickered the existence of Sumaru Amaya into her mind and began her second trek this month, this time refuting that little bird cage her brother forced to her. Stripping the axle harness from the corpse horse, she lumbered up to its back and beckoned it forward, to a boy who might as well be her one last chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Because We Can Die
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Velvet Blade :: Concuclare :: Castle Majesty-
Jump to: