Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
A home at last EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
A home at last EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
A home at last EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
A home at last EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
A home at last EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
A home at last EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
A home at last EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
A home at last EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
A home at last EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
A home at last EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
A home at last EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
A home at last EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
A home at last EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
A home at last EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A home at last

Go down

A home at last Empty A home at last

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Valren ran, he ran from a tall figure striding across the vast plains. The man had a bow on one hand, and began placing an arrow on the other. Valren kept running from the slave-trader's brother who had intent to kill him. An arrow whistled past his face, leaving only a thin line of blood as a sign to it's exsistance, causing Valren to fall.

Was this his end?

Back to top Go down

A home at last Empty Re: A home at last

Post by Scarecrow Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Sumaru had been flying through vast plains. He saw a man with a bow in hand shooting arrows at another. Sumaru dropped down landing on the floor directly in front of the man. Sumaru came down with his fist aimed at the ground so when he landed his hand broke through the bow which was extended outward. He then used his left hand to pull the man in and Sumaru followed up with his right elbow to the mans throat. He then grabbed the mans face and brought it down to his knee breaking his nose on impact. Sumaru began to ground and pound not stopping his hands began to have blood on them although it wasnt his.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Valren's emotions contradicted each other. Firstly, he was filled with relief by his rescue, but horror flooded his mind as he watched his "Saviour" brutally pound at his attacker. He watched in shock for a minute before standing up, shouting at the top of his voice, "Stop!" Though it didn't come out as loud as he hoped. He ran over, stopping five metres from the two men, one of them battered to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:27 pm

Sumaru continued even thought the man said stop. He even began to generate shadows into both of his hands to add more power to every hit. Sumaru stood up his hands covered in the blood of his foe saying "You tell me to stop even though he was attempting to kill you? You are a weird one..."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:32 pm

"Don't remind me..." replied Valren, the memory of slave-traders avoiding him for the very same reason flashing through his mind. He looked down at the man.....if it could even be called a man after it's savage attack on another person. "I know he tried to kill me, but that dosen't mean I want him dead in return, i'm not like that." He stood face-to-face with the man, staring at his eyes with any bravery he could muster up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Sumaru let out a sigh and looked down at the man with the messed up face. Sumaru generated more shadows into his hand and punched the man once more with brute force. The man died and Sumaru looked at the strange elf "If we were to let him live he would continue to hunt you. Not only that but he would know who I am and I can't have that happening now can I?" Sumaru turned once more to the body and sucked its soul out for a snack.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:40 pm

He stared at the man eating.......what was he eating? Valren couldn't be sure, but he had a few guesses in mind. "You're a vampire, aren't you?" He spoke moments later, remembering the shadows around his hands, "You used shadow magic."

Not daring to move closer, he spoke, "I'm Valren, you are?" Awaiting a response. He was scared of the man, who wouldn't be? He just hoped he wouldn't turn on him for another "snack".

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:44 pm

"Indeed I am a vampire." Sumaru raised his hand generating shadows into his hand. He could tell the man was scared so to have a little laugh Sumaru went for a punch to the mans face purposely missing slightly off to the left and said "I am a nice vampire though... no need to be afraid. My name is Sumaru and as of now that is all you need to know."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Falling to the left after the fake punch, his hand shot up at the mention of the word nice, pointing at the battered man, "Bu- You- Huh!?" His mouth made out these words in confusion, before flopping down with little grace. He stood up, lookin around the empty fields. "So," he said, his voiced blurred by the sound of the wind, "What now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Sumaru smiled and said "he was trying to kill you no? I was just being heroic and I saved your ass." Sumaru turned around and said "I will take you to the kingdom of Concuclare for now. Ask my lord what to do with you and then you can either be on your way or you may be allowed to stay."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:03 pm

Valren's ears almost seemed to have twitched at the phrase "Allow you to stay". A home? No, no way, not with this murdere- He looked at the man who had attempted to kill him, then at Sumaru. Maybe he wasn't so bad. after all, but Valren couldn't be sure.

"Ok then," he said, "Take me to your leader, please"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm

(OOC: Btw hes not a man hes a teenager lol)
Sumaru began to walk back towards the kingdom of Concuclare with the man he had rescued. Sumaru had his hands in his leather jacket not saying a word to the elf.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Valren soon followed Sumaru, remaining silent throughout the entire journey. He knew not what to expect of the leader, or wether he would give him home. He wasn't even sure he should go, but he followed nonetheless, attempting to conquer his fear and distrust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:10 pm

After about a hour of walking a kingdom could be seen in the not so far distance. Sumaru continued to walk and when they both entered the kingdom Sumaru went straight to the domain of there leader. "Wait out here ill be back."

After about 15 Minutes Sumaru walked back out shadows generated into his left fist and he said "I was told to dispose of you at once!" Sumaru had a creepy smile on his face as he slowly walked towards him.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:39 am

As soon as the darkness generated around the vampire's fists, Valren stepped back, almost tripping. As he got closer, Valren moved further away, always keeping three meters distance between them. He knew he couldn't trust him! Seeing as how he murdered another person who tried to kill him, Valren knew his chances of victory didn't exist.

"Really?" he said, still in shock of their decision, "If so, then tell me why, Sumaru Amaya!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:27 pm

"Because I'm just messing with you." Sumaru began to laugh as the shadows disappeared from his fists. "I was only messing around with you. So I was told to ask you would you like to join Concuclare? If not I am to send you on your way with a bit of supplies. Decide elf."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:10 pm

Valren couldn't help giggle, and tried not to show it. His face became serious as he looked into they eyes of the vampire. A home at last? Would they really allow the elf to live there? There were so many questions Valren simply could not answer.

His eyes turned to the floor as he though. He thought for several minutes, and soon came to a conclusion, one that he hoped he would not regret.

"Sumaru," he said, his face looking at Sumaru, "I accept your offer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:20 pm

"Alright then have fun. Look for a empty home speak to the landlord and inform them that you are a active member of Concuclare. You will be allowed to live there for free as long as you aid us in our time of need." Sumaru turned around and became to float. He looked back and said "Double Cross me or Concuclare and so help me by the gods of Ae'Ire I will personally hunt you down and behead and take it as a trophy." He then flew away.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:25 pm

Valren looked up as he flew away, understanding that he was not joking about hunting him down. He looked around. So, this was Conculare....Nice, very nice. Valren was pleased. He set off to pack his bags, ready to go find a house, now a full member of Conculare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down