Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) Empty Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel)

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Today was Ryohei's day off he decided to visit Microcosm. He wanted to see what other paradigm where there and what the were doing. He transformed into his Kangaroo form as soon as he touched its soil, "Anyone here?"
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) Empty Re: Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel)

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:04 pm

Ryohei walked around the immediate area. He noticed a fur ball under a tree he deicided to investigate. As he moved closer the fur ball became more distinct as he saw arms and legs abd what seemed like paws. It was not until Ryohei was standing right next to he  the paradigm that he could tell he was an wolf a napping wolf. Ryohei would nudge the wolf once again as he spoke, "Hello there."
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel) Empty Re: Kangaroo Meets The Wolf (Ryohei and Gajeel)

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:15 pm

"Sorry I forgot your species are mostly nocturnal. Anyway I am Ryohei the Kangaroo but you can call me Boxer." His tail started thumping against the ground creating a small cloud of dust.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:05 pm

"No I havent really met any any Paradigm mostly," he said while stopping his tail and the clouds of dust. He flasged his teeth as his yellowy sun colored etes glistened, "Sorry about the dust."
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Ryohei knew he was making a bad first impression,  "Ummm..." He was at lost of words he had no idea what to do but apologizing would only make things worst. He started to walk backwards leaving the area stealthily withiut much attention.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Ryohei snickered while grabbing and holding his tail,"Sure thing."
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:04 pm

"Don't worryoI can handle myself just fine," Ryohei made his way to a tree. He focused energy into his hand that would greatly multiply his strength, "Maximum Cannon!" As he hit the tree it flew into several others causing them to fall like a domino effect, "See?"
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:15 pm

"Thats just the beginning of my Maximum Cannon. I like that ice magic."
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Ryohei charges his fist to the Maximum Power. He would then release the punch again this time hitting a large boulder mixed with iron. As he hit the boulder it sent vibrations through the ground. Ryohei would the smile as he turned to face Gajeel.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:40 pm

"No earth magic here buddy. This is all spirit power from my fist. Also you didn't wait to see the real side effect of my move." Just before Gajeel hit the boulder it crumbled leaving behind a pull of stone and iron dust... What he thought to be vibrations from his copied move was the same result of his move. In addition several trees in the area collapsed falling in the same domino effect but in a circular pattern, "This is the true Maximum Cannon."
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Me laughs,  "The only elemental powers I own are fire, ice, and wind."
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:23 pm

"Whatever floats yiur boat is what I say. Anyway I know this us a place to find paradigm where are they?"
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:33 am

"Yup. Lead the way." He began to bounce on his hind legs jumps into the air at a surprising height.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next