Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert!

4 posters

Go down

Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! Empty Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert!

Post by Scarecrow Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Sumaru found himself in a black bubble where it was so dark it was impossible to see. You could feel the bubble moving around in the air and then you could feel the velocity of it coming crashing down into land. The bubble where everyone in Group Steel was in popped. Sumaru almost landed face first into what seemed like a desert of blades. Sumaru pushed his hands outward so when he crashed into it his hands got cut and he then did a roll covering his head with his arms so they got cut and then he was on his feet after saving himself. Sumaru wasn't hurt that bad but his Pain Packer ability kicked in and he felt a bit stronger. He pulled a blade from out of his arm and tossed it to the ground. He then began to survey the area and saw that for miles there was only this sea of blades and on top of that the sun was beating down on everyone.

Sumaru could feel some of the blades going into the sole of his shoe and penetrating his foot making him feel more pain which made him feel stronger. He looked to see who had came with him in the bubble and to his surprise he saw Vyrcetta the woman of this technology they had been told about. He also saw the hot-headed Dante and a woman he had not seen before.He then saw Frosch his little cat companion in a frog suit using his magic and flying. He flew over to Sumaru and sat on his shoulder not really understanding the situation. He let out a sigh and said "I guess were gonna be traveling together in this unknown land together..."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! Empty Re: Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert!

Post by Mugetsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Dante looked around in this dark bubble but to no avail as it was pitch black. He was slightly caught of guard as the bubble pooped dropping him in this weird red desert. As he fell from the bubble he hit the ground and noticed the sand was different then most because it cut his skin on several places, "Oh god dammit." He looked around as the sun was beeming down on them, "Ahh this reminds me of hell, nice and toasty." He stuck Rebbelion in the ground so he could use it as leverage to pick himself up. He looked around to the group he was with and gave them all a menacing glare.

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert! Empty Re: Group Steel's journey through the Red Desert!

Post by Six Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Vyrcetta opened her eyes, ventilation, and perpetual sensory occultation. Her analysis had ended in failure, and her body tingled. The area was covered in carbon Iric steel shards, emulating a desert. Several places in the next several miles were splotched with stains of liquid in varying colours, the most common being red. However, no signs of perished life, which was odd.

A child, a worthless being, and an average character. If Vyrcetta had her emotions active, she would have sighed. However, the steel sand would prove difficult for each of them. She extended her arms and extended her magnetic field, turning the blade shards onto their flat end within an area of fifty feet around her, creating a steel platform. She kept it held, and settled her senses.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynn Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:34 am

Thankful that the strange being had flattened the terrain, I stepped forward. My eyes flicked a violet color, scanning around me from under my helmet. No one here knew that I was alive, as.. Ylva had taken my kingdom. The group was small- barely reaching a power sufficient to explore. The only people I had confidence in here were me, myself, and I... And maybe..

"You."

Locking my eyes onto the being who had- I assumed -caused this, I inclined my head.

"Why have you done this? I can only assume, of course, that the entire reason we're here.. is because you are."

Keeping my hands relaxed, I didn't summon my chakrams.. Yet.
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

https://o-v-b.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Sumaru turned to Dante seeing that the woman he did not know was talking to Vyrcetta. "So Dante it seems all of us may have to team up in order to get out of here... we can't do this without trust... and from your little outburst back at camp it seems you dont trust Concuclare..."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:40 pm

"I admit I can be a jerk at times but I apologize for that comment early. I realiz now that I was wrong and my ignorance is but a thing of the past." Behind this tuff bravado Dante would seem rational and somewhat intelligent. He would then turn to face  this mysterious lady, "I know you are angry but please don't take it out on her. If anything she and Xixas have saved us. Our energy should be put to something useful." Dante pulled Rebellion from the ground removing the dangerous sand from it and then placing it back into its sheath. "Now.... Where do we go from here?"
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:15 am

Vyrcetta ignored the woman who puffed out her chest. Her Echo was weaker than Vyrcetta's. Cae are easily manipulated, as their emotions runs wildly out of check.

Vyrcetta felt no need to explain herself, since the events transpired gave information and perceiving knowledge. In other words, it was obvious what happened. This area of Ire must be several thousand days in the past Vicerra. A desert of steel... Their is life, as expected of Vicerra's power.

Vyrcetta took a step onto the desert, the shards rippling and shaping into flatland beneath her feet.

"Follow at my heel. This magnetism will last us the desert lands, but only within thirty feet of diameter. If you refuse to follow, you will be sliced and eaten by the desert... Or whatever inhabits it".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynn Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Cursing mentally, I attempted to reign in my emotions, and followed behind Vyrcetta.

"We've been thrown here, after the events on the plains. As we walk with your... gracious, protection. Could you at least afford an explanation of where we are?"

Summoning my chakrams, I stared around- looking for what was lurking in this weaponized battlefield
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Sumaru had seen a side of Dante he never knew was there. It was a more civil side of Dante. Sumaru began to follow Vyrcetta and he had his silver dagger out just in case he would have to hurt himself to activate pain packer.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:59 pm

Something has changed in Dante his normal irra behavior just faded he felt relaxed and at peace and he liked it. He followed Vycretta apologizing to her as well for bashing Xixas.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:38 pm

Vyrcetta extended the lenses within her sensory conducts, leveling power for Iric scans. There was life ranging in Echo. However, Vyrcetta felt an Echo, perhaps two that extended above the potential fauna. Intelligent life? Vyrcetta had to gain with conversing with her party, leaving her to her own racing thoughts. The sun was nearing the end of its daily life, casting a sea of shadow over the desert. Vyrcetta could feel the approach of Echo.

(New addition to Desert may join now at any point).
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynn Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:42 pm

Everything was going too well- too calm. I had an eerie sense that someone was coming- an assumption I assumed had to deal with Echo. Being forced to this desert was annoying me, and I knew it was because of my typical- out of range emotions. Attempting, and predominantly failing, I attempted to calm myself- and strike up a conversation with the others.

"I wonder how the others are faring..."
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Sumaru let out a sigh and looked up to the sky saying "I just hope Celest is okay... she could be anywhere right now..." Sumaru looked back to the ground and sighed once more.

Frosch was on Sumaru's shoulder and said "Fro thinks shes okay."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:43 am

Dante continued walking forward. He felt as if something was off. He unsheathed Rebellion again but this time flinging it over his shoulder just in case he needed it. This heat from the sun quickly faded leavings Dante energized body to vecome cooler and less energized although definitely still at the peak of his power.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:10 pm

*Update* Prepare your characters for combat

Sh*t's gonna go down.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Vyrcetta extended an arm in a mechanical function (pun), halting the party. There were... So many. How? Processing.

Alignment - Iric re-pressure.

Analytic sub-core - Denomination.

Echo count: 6,226,631,005,670 Echo within one mile.

"Dante. Sumar-" Before Vyrcetta's sentence finished, a tremor erupted around the shards of steel. The land shook with a heavy quake before settling.

"There are over six billion single presences within one mile!" Vyrcetta extended her voice, while recording the waves of sound and pressure throughout the air. After a few moments, the world went quiet.

Small vibrations throughout the earth and air, as the desert began to shiver. This... Desert...

Soon, the air was filled with such forceful vibrations and buzzing that it was impossible to hear the questions escaping the member's of Vyrcetta's party. There was something wrong with this... Desert?

Just after the truth dawned upon Vyrcetta, it was far too late. Every shard of steel sand, every blade and piece of steel began to shiver, before popping open. Tiny steel wings with tiny claws, and bladed teeth. Every single piece of steel within the massive desert popped open to reveal a tiny metallic insect letting out a vibrating screech. Countless. Within one mile, billions. Within the entire desert... The calculations left Vyrcetta nearly paralyzed.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynn Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:49 pm

The insects were rising, higher into the air. Our current guardian was frozen, and I understood why entirely. My eyes even flashed yellow with fear, before settling on the mood that I always reverted to during battle. Decisiveness.

The roar from the thousands upon millions upon billions of lifeforms rose, their wings creating a horrible vibration. Granted, I couldn't feel it, but looking at my comrades I was sure it was painful. Light burst from my hands, and my chakra were raised.

Signing in military code, I hoped that this... sentient being had a database for my hand signals- while my chakra were froen mid-air.

What do we do?
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Sumaru was overwhelmed. If he had a heartbeat his heart would be racing the moment the metal shards began to fly. Sumaru looked around doing a full 360 to see that they were surrounded for miles. Sumaru looked to Dante first and said "Do not provoke them... if you do we will most likely die considering how many they are..." The ringing in Sumaru's ear got very painful and of course pain packer kicked in but in a bad way. His hearing got better so the painful buzzing intensified. Blood began to come from Sumaru's ear and he said kinda loudly but not loud enough to provoke the bugs, "Can we please do something about this...."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Dante heeded Sumaru's warning although it was very tempting to strike at at least one. He hated bugs and tge rining in his ears only fueled his anger. Reluctantly he sheathed Rebellion as a precaution and nudged Vycretta to attempt to get her to regain her composer. Now was not the time for her to frraking out. He also took note that the bugs couldn't enter the field Vycretta set that was reassuring and yet not in the least....
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Through the storm of steel and sound, a glow of warmth exuded from directly in front of the party. Within the frenzy, the razor bladed insects deemed Ferruc, began to part. Orange and silver flames surrounded a standing figure, licking the air.

Within moments, the figure began to move through the Ferruc. It was a boy. Dressed in dark, fitting garbs with a visible aura of flame around his body. His features were softer, yet more stoic than the average boy his age. His hair was shaggy, and his eyes were sterling. He rubbed the back of his head, eyes nearly shut. He opened his mouth to speak, but instead yawned.

"Yo!" He greeted casually, contrasting the situation of impending shredding. He looked through the storm, and back to the group. "Any of you got a light?".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Sumaru's ears had began to bleed more as the noise began to grow louder for himself. Very loudly he heard a stranger say "Yo, Any of you got a light?" This caused Sumaru to feel even more pain. "Dont say another word..." Sumaru raised his hands to his ears shaking slightly saying "Please..."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:12 am

Dante focused on the man who seemed to be fairing well against the bugs. He wondered what did these to beings have that allows the bugs to be propelled at any case he was glad that they had it. He looked over to Sumaru who had a severly difficult time with the noise. He remember hearing about his Pain Packer ability in a council discussion but never knew what it could do. At any rate Dante kept from talking as to not further damage Sumaru's hearing. If this didnt stop soon he would certainly go death.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:25 am

Rysel conjured the Echo of each of the party members here. A Demon, a Vampire, a Caelator, and a-... Rysel frowned. The Vampire was obviously in pain, and by the way his ears were bleeding, it was obviously the buzz of the insects.

Rysel, being the tender and loving soul that he is, erupted in a surge of silver and orange flame from his hands, engulfing the area. As the flames traveled, the buzzing turned into a shower of clinks. The insects were actually very weak to heat, as it loosened their steel joints and caused them to overt their bodies in seconds. In a few seconds, the shower of clinks had ended, and the group now stood in a desert of steel once more. The insects still buzzed and flew, but miles away, as the propelled jet flames were already traveling at massive speeds.

"A prepared soldier is a living soldier. May I ask you all what you are doing in the Red Desert?".
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Sumaru looked as all of the insects fell one by one. His ears stopped bleeding since there was no more buzzing. His hearing attribute began to die down since he was no longer in pain. He looked at the man and said "Thank you friend... If it wasn't for you I may have lost my hearing entirely. We were with a big group of people but then we were almost met with the hands of death when we were surrounded by a dark orb. A evil laughter could be heard in the background and then I guess we got transported here. I'm assuming this happened with the rest of the people."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down