Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Light and the Darkness come together

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 Empty Re: The Light and the Darkness come together

Post by Mugetsu Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:00 pm

She laughed although she was nervous, "Can Vampire's drink Angel Blood?" She held out her arm reluctantly.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 2 Empty Re: The Light and the Darkness come together

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:06 pm

"Yeah as long as the blood is alive... Oh your arm won't do it had to be on the neck..." He flipped them both back around so he was back on top. He leaned in and sank his fangs into her neck. He began to drink and he pulled himself away licking the excess blood from her neck. "Sorry of that hurt... Angel blood tastes amazing..."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Celestia laughed as she was flipped back over. She flinched when the fangs pierced her neck but was fine with thr amount of blood taken. She squirmed as he licked her neck she giggled as he apologized, "It's fine and by the way wheres Frosch its getting late?"
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:33 pm

"Frosch... He should have came home awhile ago..." Sumaru got off of Celest and said "we have to find him..." Sumaru grabbed another shirt and put on a jacket. "If we get into a fight or anything let me handle it..."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:39 pm

She stood up and headed for the door, "Ok If it gets to ruff I'll have to step in." She gave him a look of commitment as she walked out the door.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:59 pm

Sumaru was walking around Majesty trying to find his companion. Sumaru was about go give up hope when he saw a trail of dead frogs. Sumaru followed them and it led him to the outskirts of Majesty. He then saw Frosch unconscious and the Antitheus that had attacked Celestia. Sumaru looked at him and said "didn't I kill you already?"
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:01 pm

"Hah! You tried!" The Antitheus said, laughing. "Nice little guy you have here, he looks yummy."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Celestia' s anger intensified, "You bastard leave Frosch out of this its between me and you!" She stepped forward with her fist balled.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Sumaru put his hand out in front of her as to stop her from putting herself in danger. Sumaru looked at the demon a cold dead look in his eyes. "This is our fight." Sumaru channeled shadows into his left hand and said "for what you have done I will make sure you perish."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:12 pm

"Me? Perish? You failed last time." The demon said, laughing even louder.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Celestia stopped herself, "Sumaru be careful remember what I said I will step in!"
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:21 pm

"I'll be fine... Just grab Frosch and back up..." Sumaru took out his dagger and stabbed his legs more then once but he didn't even cringe at the pain. With tremendous speed Sumaru ran behind the demon and swiftly went for a punch to the back I his head and he then followed up with a shadow dragon roar which was larger then it usually is.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:24 pm

The Demon dodged his punch, and put up his hand and blocked the Dragon roar with a shield, "What do you expect? To defeat me?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:35 pm

"I did it with such ease last time. This time ima go all out and send you back to the pits of hell you came from!" Sumaru began to generate his shadows into the hand with the ring Celestia had gave him but instead of shadows there was pure white light. He looked confused and said "Your eternal grace has changed my shadows in this hand to light..." Sumaru looked at the demon and began to punch with a combination of shadows and light.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:37 pm

The Demon dodged each blow, with some ease, and raised his hand, a darkness chain appearing, and then he whipped it at sumaru.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Sumaru caught the chain with hand that had light generated from it. The light expelled the darkness and Sumaru pulled the chain with exceptional strength attempting to bring the demon into him an punch him in the face
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:57 pm

The Demon let go of the chain, and raised his hand, and out came a large sword, and then he said, "Come on."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Sumaru tossed the chain to the side and raised his left hand generating shadows into it and said "what happens when you take the shadows that no light can extinguish" he then raised his right hand generating a bright white light and said "and the bright light that shines in the heavens" he then put his hands together creating a giant white ball with shadows circling it. He then tossed it and with tremendous speed it went to the demon and Sumaru yelled "HOLY SHADOW GRACE OF THE SHADOW DRAGON!"
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:35 pm

He smiled, and put his sword in front of him, and said, "Darkness that envours all, come forth." A darkness came out of the sword, and he said, "Darkness that saves all." The ball was about to hit, and the second darkness came up, the giant white ball exploded, yet the darkness was blasted away, and the demon skidded back.

"not bad for a thing like me huh?" The demon said.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:42 pm

Sumaru was huffing and puffing. He put most of his magic power into that one attack. "Your *huff* way stronger *puff* then before..." Sumaru ran to the demon with his super fast speed due to pain packer and he went for a swift uppercut and as he went for the hit images of Frosch appeared in his head and shadows bursted in his hand more then he can usually generate.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:47 pm

"That's because i'm using my full power!" The Demon said, blocking the uppercut with the blade, and jumping back as the punch broke through the blade. "Do you truly expect to win? Against me?"
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Sumaru sighed and said " I didn't think it would come to this..." Sumaru pulled out his dagger and stabbed his arms and then stabbed his chest making sure to avoid any vital organs so he wouldn't be in any fatal danger. Sumaru was in a lot of pain and he yelled "PAIN PACKER RISING SUN!" A invisible veil came onto Sumaru and a very very small sun about the size of his Holy Shadow Grace came above the demon. Sumaru tackled Celest who was holding Frosch and protected them from the heat and the draining power of the sun. After 2min the sun disappeared and Sumaru looked at the demon who should have no magic power left.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:01 pm

The demon smiled, and had his sword up, and had said, "The brothers of darkness, Len, Chen, and Zand, come forth and cover the sun!" Three shades came out, and he dropped to a knee, but the, what would have been a sun, was now a large ball of shadowy darkness. It was fluctuating, and then dissapeared, "Just kill me now, I've no real energy left."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:05 pm

"Rising Sun... Failed?" Sumaru stumbled over to the demon and snapped his neck again. To make sure he was dead this time Sumaru took out his dagger and slit the demons neck. He then walked over to Celest breathing heavily and he then fell down to one knee and said "he's dead... For good this time..."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:22 pm

She set down Frosch, "Why didnt I notice this before... He has a healing ability Sumaru. It takes a while to heal but if his brain isn't destoryed he'll keep coming back. We'll I'm gonna make sure he never comes back!" At that moment Celestia entered her Angel form. Her beautiful wings relesed a glittering effect which covered Frosch and Sumaru. She would the float into the air she would then raise her wings and right arm above her head concentrating light, lightning,  and wind magicbinto a single point at the tip of her fingers into the shape of a sphere. As the spear sized grew her hair raised and flew into the sky and her eyes became filled with light magic, "December's Devastation!!!" She would then throw the spear at reanimating corspe causing a explosion of light, lightning,  and wind magic. That would cut, burn, and electrocute the corspe. She would then return to her human form facing away from the explosion as it happened... (Bad Bitch XD)
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next