Order of the Velvet Blade
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

O - V - B

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Read the RULES before starting any RP- you don't want to get in trouble right off the bat, do you?
OVB is going through some changes- be sure to check everything out before starting RPs!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Online Staff
Latest topics
» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 3:17 pm by Exposition

» Serendipity
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:57 pm by Lunalacia

» Reflective Surface
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 3:00 pm by Flynn

» Rejuvenation and Restoration
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 7:52 am by Zechs

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 9:01 am by Zechs

» Lurylei - Dancing Pale Shadow
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 7:53 pm by Flynn

» Urien Angelis
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 pm by Flynn

» Remembrance of Death's Fast
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 8:08 pm by Octo

» Hum of Thunder
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 12:42 pm by Exposition

» For Whom The Bells Chime
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:26 am by Exposition

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 10:48 pm by Mugetsu

» Seanna - Supremacy of Severance
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 1:33 am by Flynn

» Unseen Stains
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:23 am by Lunalacia

» Uriah Engraham
The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 10:45 pm by Zechs

Poll
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Light and the Darkness come together

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Awaiting
Scarecrow

The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Light and the Darkness come together   The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Sumaru blinked a few times as he watched Celest blow up the body. "Well that's awesome..." Sumaru got up and walked to her he took his fangs out and said "mind if I feed a little..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Awaiting
Mugetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Light and the Darkness come together   The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:32 pm

She went in for a kiss before she let him feed,  "I need to leave soon I exhaustes by daily limit of magic.  I need to go back to heaven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarecrow
Awaiting
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The Light and the Darkness come together   The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Sumaru kissed her and said "I'll be quick then..." Sumaru had his fangs come out and he sank them into her neck. He began to suck her blood and he drank a lot more then before but not enough to hurt her in any way. He licked the excess off her neck and then licked his lips. "Blood tastes so good... Sorry if I took more then before... Just stop by whenever you want to you know where I live" he gave her a smile and then another kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugetsu
Awaiting
Mugetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Light and the Darkness come together   The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:44 pm

She kissed him back passionately both time. She would then turn to a flash of bright lighy and fade away into the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Light and the Darkness come together   The Light and the Darkness come together - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Light and the Darkness come together
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3