Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Boxer's Abilites EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Boxer's Abilites EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Boxer's Abilites EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Boxer's Abilites EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Boxer's Abilites EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Boxer's Abilites EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Boxer's Abilites EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Boxer's Abilites EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Boxer's Abilites EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Boxer's Abilites EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Boxer's Abilites EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Boxer's Abilites EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Boxer's Abilites EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Boxer's Abilites EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Boxer's Abilites

2 posters

Go down

Boxer's Abilites Empty Boxer's Abilites

Post by Mugetsu Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Name: Flame Gear (Vongola Sun Guardian Medallion Cambio Forma X)

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Fire/Items

Effect: These items are Boxer's well... Boxing gear. Instead this gear concentrates and multiplies his flame magic. This gear also increases physical attack power and resist the elemental magic. In addition this gear comes with a special medallion shaped like a sun that cuts and damage Ryohei would recieve in half and take the remaining damage and store the it inside the medallion as reserve energy although this effect can only be used five times.(The user may choose which attacks are absorbed of not Each time damage is halved and stored a flame will appear at one of the five  sun spikes on the medallion. The stored energy could be released as a devastating attacl with each charge but when the medallion is fully charged and the energy is released it become a almost fatal attack. (This also works for attacks that has continous effects.)

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: This can only be used for Maximum ability. This also halves the cooldown effect of Maximum Soar and Cannon. If the Medallion is being used it could substitute the power Ryohei would use for his normal abilites.  The effect of the Medallion can onlu be used once per post with a 5 post cooldown (Except its charging effect.) If medallion is charged to maximum power and used as and attack this will add ammense strain to Ryohei's body increasing the cooldown of any Maximum move by 3.

Name: Maximum Cannon (Normal)

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Spirit

Effect: A technique that allows a user to concentrate immense ability into their fist. This energy is extremely powerful and can range from normal to piercing strenght. This attack can be used to shatter shields or nullify strong blows. 

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Cooldown 2 post (No other Maximum moves can be used while this is in effect except Maximum Soars speed effect.)

Name: Maximum Cannon(Flame)

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Fire/Spirit

Effect: The user uses the ability Maximum Cannon in addition the user chargers flame magic into a single fist. While using fluent and graceful movements the user punches there target releasing a hard concentrated punch of flame threw and out the opposite side if contact opponents body. The longer you charge the more damage the attack will cause in addition the range of the attack (flame wise)multiplies as well.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can only be used in one punch. The longer the charge of the attack the higher the cooldown and extreme fatigue. Base cooldown 3. Each turn charged 2+ cooldown. (While in Kangaroo form the post addition increases 3) No other Maximum move can be used in addition to this. 

Name: Maximum Soar (Normal)

Type: (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Spirit

Effect: This is most cases is exactly like Maximum Cannon but instead the user uses their legs and feet. In addition to raw power and strenght the user also gains the ability to increase there spped with quick and fluent movesments.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Cooldown 3 Also cannot be used with any other Maximum move except the agility effect. Spped effect last 3 post.

Name: Maximum Soar(Flame Edition)

Effect: This attack is similar to Maximum Cannon Flame but with the legs. Although the legs have a high percentage of a critical hit. In paradigm form this attack may become lethal

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Same as Maximum Cannon  Flame

Name: Maximum Burst

Effect: By using the power stored in the Medallion at is fullest. The user will gain and immense boost in strenght for a short amount of time. This ability allows the user to use a combination of any two Maximum moves without there cool down effect. This energt will in addition boost the strenght of those two attacks.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Last for three post. Cooldown ten. Also causes the user to lose temporary lose of there fire magic for three post. No Maximum move can be used within three post this attack effect. Also adds plus one to the two chosen Maximhm moves next cooldown.

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Boxer's Abilites Empty Re: Boxer's Abilites

Post by Flynn Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Approved.
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

https://o-v-b.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:28 am

Celestia Sablehart wrote:Name: Flame Gear (Vongola Sun Guardian Medallion Cambio Forma X)

Type (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Fire/Items

Effect: These items are Boxer's well... Boxing gear. Instead this gear concentrates and multiplies his flame magic. This gear also increases physical attack power. In addition this gear comes with a special medallion shaped like a sun that cuts and damage Ryohei would recieve in half and take the remaining damage and store the it inside the medallion as reserve energy although this effect can only be used five times.(The user may choose which attacks are absorbed of not Each time damage is halved and stored a flame will appear at one of the five  sun spikes on the medallion. The stored energy could be released as a devastating attacl with each charge but when the medallion is fully charged and the energy is released it become a almost fatal attack. (This also works for attacks that has continous effects.)

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: This can only be used for Maximum ability. This also halves the cooldown effect of Maximum Soar and Cannon. If the Medallion is being used it could substitute the power Ryohei would use for his normal abilites.  The effect of the Medallion can onlu be used once per post with a 5 post cooldown (Except its charging effect.) If medallion is charged to maximum power and used as and attack this will add ammense strain to Ryohei's body increasing the cooldown of any Maximum move by 3.

Name: Maximum Cannon (Normal)

Effect: A technique that allows a user to concentrate immense ability into their fist. This energy is extremely powerful and can range from normal to piercing strenght. This attack can be used to shatter shields or nullify strong blows. 

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Cooldown 2 post (No other Maximum moves can be used while this is in effect except Maximum Soars speed effect.)

Name: Maximum Cannon(Flame)

Effect: The user uses the ability Maximum Cannon in addition the user chargers flame magic into a single fist. While using fluent and graceful movements the user punches there target releasing a hard concentrated punch of flame threw and out the opposite side if contact opponents body. The longer you charge the more damage the attack will cause in addition the range of the attack (flame wise)multiplies as well.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Can only be used in one punch. The longer the charge of the attack the higher the cooldown and extreme fatigue. Base cooldown 3. Each turn charged 2+ cooldown. (While in Kangaroo form the post addition increases 3) No other Maximum move can be used in addition to this. 

Name: Maximum Soar (Normal)

Type: (I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Spirit

Effect: This is most cases is exactly like Maximum Cannon but instead the user uses their legs and feet. In addition to raw power and strenght the user also gains the ability to increase there spped with quick and fluent movesments.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Cooldown 3 Also cannot be used with any other Maximum move except the agility effect.

Name: Maximum Soar(Flame Edition)

Effect: This attack is similar to Maximum Cannon Flame but with the legs. Although the legs have a high percentage of a critical hit. In paradigm form this attack may become lethal

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Same as Maximum Cannon  Flame

Name: Maximum Burst

Effect: By using the power stored in the Medallion at is fullest. The user will gain and immense boost in strenght for a short amount of time. This ability allows the user to use a combination of any two Maximum moves without there cool down effect. This energt will in addition boost the strenght of those two attacks.

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Last for three post. Cooldown ten. Also causes the user to lose temporary lose of there fire magic for three post. No Maximum move can be used within three post this attack effect. Also adds plus one to the two chosen Maximhm moves next cooldown.

Name: Lussuria's Dance

Type(I.E Fire, Darkness, etc): Spirit

Effect: This ability allows the user to further gain control of the ability in there legs to immensely increase the speed and footwork. This ability has the potential to go as fast as to appear to have three copies of the users body simultaneously. 

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Last three post. Cooldown three (If used for Maximum Ingram five.)

Name: Maximum Ingram

Effect: The user will use a combination of Lussuria's Dance and a Maximum Move. While moving at a high spped the user will appear to have made several copies of them self. The user will the rush at an opponent using a Maximum Move each copy will hit the opponent simultaneously. (In actuality it is the one user moving at a high speed hitting the target three times simultaneously. )

Limits/Cost/Cooldown: Cooldown 5 (Cannont be used withiut Lussuria's Dance also cannot be used in unison with Maximum Burst((That much power would be op a furck)) The cooldown for the Maximum move stilll applies to it.)
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum