Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic)

4 posters

Go down

Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) Empty Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic)

Post by Mugetsu Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Hibari watched the horrible events unfold right In front of his eyes. Then suddenly, darkness. Pitch black darkness that seem to glide across the land taking you somewhere but the worst of this experience was that laugh it haunts you seering into brain which caused Hibari to laugh in hostility as well, only to be interupted when the darkness faded bringing forth a new familar sound, rain.

As the darkness completely faded Hibari would find him self in addition to the mysterious man, Xixas, Ylva, and a Anthitheus Monde in a mountainous area filled with clouds for miles and endless rainfall. Hibari stood in silence but then he looked over to Xixas walking off out of sight but not sound while simply uddering the words with an annoyed and angered tone, "I hate crowds."

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) Empty Re: Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic)

Post by Six Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:48 pm

Xixas stared at the pale shimmering veil that covered his skin; the power of Excul's darkness had sapped away the Echo of his existence as Caelic power does to Sicarians. Patches of skin were slowly regrowing over his phantom body, and within the constant downpour of the valley that he had landed in, it looked like Xixas was bleeding silver. As soon as his skin had permeated, Xixas pulled himself to his feet.

It was dark; the sun nor its Echo were present, sending a chill down Xixas' spine. Where could they be where the sun itself could not reach? He did not know. However, one thing Xixas was certain of, was the general location. Dark Ire. The unexplored region of Ae'Ire that covered ninety percent of the map. A mountain range flooded with water, littered with caves, and a nearly black sky that never ceased to cascade down onto him. Xixas' ears perked. He turned his head to find himself not alone, but in company of the Dyserian leader, and two others who's names to faces he had yet to memorize.

"Ylva" He said, but he wasn't sure why. The shock of the Relicuu was still fresh inside of his mind. How long had they been inside of those blackened spheres? How did he not notice these other three earlier? It was most likely Excul's Darkness, sucking away at everything Xixas is-- Funny considering how he doesn't really exist at all...

"And you both. Your names. If you would". He listened to his own voice, hearing the discontent within. However, it was only a fake emotion. Truly, Xixas kept to his nature and did not really feel anything outside of physical phenomena.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic) Empty Re: Mountain Group... Constant Rain in Everain (Story Topic)

Post by Flynn Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:42 am

I was stricken, scared out of my mind. Standing erect, I stared around with wide eyes, while flaring my nostrils. My headache came in full force, attacking my temples with vigor. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and let the air release slowly. Realizing that I was an oddity in the group, I curled my tail around my legs and flattened my ears- a sign of fear and justified defense.

"What the hell...?"

Staring at the rag-tag group of people, taking in the different races and mixes of.. attitudes. I could practically feel power eminating from each of these people, and gulped when I saw the ruler of the kingdom my Tribe resided in-

"Xixas..."

Last edited by Serephene on Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

https://o-v-b.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:23 am

Monde, still in slight disbelief of the events that took place today, found it hard to speak. The journey inside the black spheres had taken quite the toll on the Anthitheus, almost removing his usually calm nature, but not quite. However, the laughter he had heard as he traversed through the world stained his mind for ever. Even know, it echoed in a deep corner within his head.

Finally coming back to his senses, Monde responded the man's question, "My name is Monde"

He looked around. This part of Ae'Ire had never been seen before, even by people who had traveled a lot, such as Monde. Because of this, he was slightly amazed by how the rain continued falling, but it did seem eerie. The silence sent a chill down his spine.

Believing that they had better chances together, Monde put up his hands, hoping not to disappoint his Dyserian leader, and spoke, "People, I understand that we have been in many disputes, but the threat that has appeared today is far to dangerous for any one faction to fight alone."

His eyes moved towards the Bolitarian who he had seen sitting in a camp earlier, and Xixas, the person he had only just met.

"I suggest we put our differences aside and focus on escaping, then we can take care of this threat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:34 am

Hibari set back in his tree. He felt no need to say his name because Xixas would have already known it but he did regardless to inform the others, "Apollo Hibari Netsu. Call me Apollo and I will bite you to death." He flashed his teeth and lifted his Tonfa's. He once again closed his eyes. This rain was soothing almost enought to make him fall asleep but he would. He button his jacket and raised his hood as he saw a baby squirrel walk up the branch his he was sitting on. He extended his hand as it crawled up his hand laying on it. Hibari let a smirk phase his cold demeanor.

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Six Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Xixas stretched out, releasing the tension in his body. Darkness was powerful, especially that of a Cae. As he himself came from Dark Ire, this was nowhere he recognized. However, Xixas knew exactly what the situation required. An absolute exodus.

The Echo leering close to the party has nearly in sight, and Xixas was prepared for combat. His body shook, almost as if earning to fight. However, Xixas was fully aware how weakened his body was feeling, had settled that combat was the least optional choice. Xixas lightly tapped the silver rod on his back, and slid his hands over his body. His weapons were here, yet several were missing. His scythe, punch daggers, and razor wire... That was far too little. However, his left buckler and sash were still wrapped around his arms, granting him a moment's peace.

Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynn Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Still in awe of my country's leader, I quickly straightened my leathers- thankful that I had been hunting when drawn into this situation.

"So... Does anyone know where we are?"

Nervous, I let my tail sweep back and forth, and began to pace.

Man... Dad's gonna be worried sick.
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

https://o-v-b.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:05 am

Staring blankly at the man who had just threatened to bite them to death for a few short moments before turning back, facing the rest of his company, Monde spoke, "I am afraid i am unaware of our current location. However, I get the feeling it is not inhabited by any sort of population." His face turned ninety degrees both sides, then back to it's original position.

"However," he spoke, "I doubt we are alone. As i have learnt from experience, we never are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Hibari stayed still not I moving a bit he remained in his state until he was told to do so. Not bothering to acknowledge anyone but Xixas.

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Six Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Xixas vanished. Within the patter and mist of the heavy rain, it almost seemed as though Xixas was never there. His Fyre was wrapped around his body, erasing him from existence, and then appearing standing inches away from the face of this new potential adversary, the tip of his massive scimitar positioned in the torso sweet spot, a brunt stab would result in immediate death from dislocation of the spine.

Xixas felt no emotion. As a Solid, he had felt emotion. However, he had also learned how to negate it as a Phantasm. All that remained were the cold, calculating lines of thought. Xixas could not take chances with strangers, especially in his weakened state. His body was physically aching from such powerful Darkness exuded by the Reaper, and to join, he had no idea where they were...

"...If you move your body even the slightest outside of speaking, I will skewer you before you understand what happened. Tell us your name and business, Paradigm".

Mountain topic. Prepare for combat. This means, list your five spells. Here are mine.

Regnum Corda -Scythe/sash/scimitar
Xycroxis
Chains of the Seventh
Seventh Phoenix
Veil of the Seventh
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down