Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
A human seeking amusement. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
A human seeking amusement. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
A human seeking amusement. EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
A human seeking amusement. EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
A human seeking amusement. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
A human seeking amusement. EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
A human seeking amusement. EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
A human seeking amusement. EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
A human seeking amusement. EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
A human seeking amusement. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
A human seeking amusement. EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
A human seeking amusement. EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
A human seeking amusement. EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
A human seeking amusement. EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A human seeking amusement.

2 posters

Go down

A human seeking amusement. Empty A human seeking amusement.

Post by Kimiko/Kuroyami Sakura Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:41 pm

Name: Hisae Eirin

Race: Human

Personality: Simply an entity driven only by the ever present emotion of curiosity. If one achieves the rare accomplishment of amusing her, and continuously amusing her, she will be their loyal companion through thick and thin. However, if they fail to be an interesting individual, she will simply cast them aside like a worn out pair of boots and continue on, uncaring even if they are on the verge of becoming extinct. She has little to no interest society despite her background, and will completely ignore the emotions, behaviors and social norms that others carry so much pride in upholding. She actually is an unusually observant individual and will pick up on subtle hints and changes quite quickly, but, then again, she doesn't care much does she? A brutally honest, knowledgeable and quite fickle young lass. Have fun.

Appearance: Soft, silky, straight black hair styled in a small neatly plaited braid accompanied by short cut bangs that frame her face and long locks that extend past her waist. Donning a rather impactful attire, garments of bright complementary hues clothe her form. Adorned with golden ornaments reminiscent of wings and azure jewels of magical origin, she attracts an ample amount of attention.
Hisae Eirin:

Occupation: A mere traveler of sorts, applying effort towards her interests and nothing else.

Relations (Who do you know and how?):

"I have yet to meet an individual who has piqued my interest as of late, the few who I have come into contact with have long
since perished."

Backstory*: "Excuse me, are we acquainted? I would appreciate if you would refrain from prying into strangers affairs..."

Character theme: "Curiosity killed the cat."

Interests*: Anything amusing.

Disinterests*: Anything unamusing.

Kimiko/Kuroyami Sakura
Kimiko/Kuroyami Sakura
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

A human seeking amusement. Empty Re: A human seeking amusement.

Post by Six Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:11 pm

Xixas: A human? Hng.. There has not been a human with any notable presence in Ire since.. The King of Heroes; Zechs Renaurd. Are you at all related? He is the only human I remember right now with any true presence. Anyways, approved. Ae'Ire is yours to travel.

Corren: Oh? Mm. Eh. Nah. *Takes a singular large step in any direction and flickers out of view*

Meijin Kawaguchi: ORE WA MEIJIN DES.

Brielle: *Taps fingertips together* You are simply lovely. Absolutely adorable. I never see humans lately, so thank you for giving me such a gift. You seek amusement; the greatest resource in our lives.. As do I! If the head of Concuclare ever opens his eyes, stop by the door! I promise, love, you will not be bored.

(Xixas: Please.. Do not invite anymore strangers into my country..)

Sidus: Oh.. oh! I'm sorry, I was looking for.. I don't know.. Weird ears? Phantom body? Glowing eyes? Something weirdly iconic that.. Well. Delegates you away from being a human. Gods damm- Er, I'm sorry, I'm being rude. You're appr-.. *sigh* I'm never going to get this right...
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum