Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant

3 posters

Go down

Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant Empty Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant

Post by Xelban Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Name: Crowe Ylisse

Race: Caelator of Darkness

Personality: Crowe is a scholar first, and a soldier second. He has an overwhelming curiosity for knowledge, and is not beneath doing less-than-reputable acts to obtain it. Though focused on the mission given to him by his kingdom, Crowe is not beneath turning a blind eye to cruelty. Confident in his technology, and tactics, Crowe will walk headlong into conflicts that most individuals would have second thoughts about.

Appearance (Must be described with words but a picture can be added. Be detailed): Armored from head to toe, Crowe is a walking technological wonder. Crowe's armor is specially fitted to his figure, and has the benefit of providing maximum protection with minimal bulkiness. A long, flowing cape accompanies the suit of armor, but can be removed when combat commences.

Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant Terra10

When not donning his helmet, a youthful face can be found underneath. Crowe's beautiful pale skin is the result of prolonged studies indoors at the Scholisticate, and his amber colored eyes are a rare sight. Proudly displayed across the left side of his face, a large scar is a reminder of the hard lessons learned during his combat training. Whilst the right side of Crowe's face is covered by the soft, grey bangs of his hair.

Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant Crowe_10

Occupation (What do you do? Warrior, mercenary, merchant, captain, general, traveler, almost anything!): Wandering explorer, soldier, scholar

Relations (Who do you know and how?): Being from Giat Perr, Crowe has had no relations with anyone from the surface world. However, he has had scant glimpses of the individual known as "Corren Gray", whom has visited Giat Perr in the past.

Backstory*: A soldier working alongside the Scholisticate of Technology in Giat Perr, Crowe has been granted permission to make an excursion upon the surface of Bright Ire- a notion that was, until recently, considered taboo. Brought up in the Scholisticate since early childhood, Crowe has studied the world below Giat Perr in great detail. Knowledge, however, is no substitute for experience. More often than not, Crowe finds that what he has learned growing up conflicts with that which he discovers upon his travels. During his travels upon the surface of Bright Ire, Crowe has become a common folk lore story. Tall tales travel from town to town via traders, describing a ghostly figure clad in a full suit of armor- wandering across the land in search of the one who killed him in battle. Of course, each retelling of the story has it's own unique embellishments...

Character theme:* (Do you have a personal theme music?!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AicPHOPFZlE

Likes*:
-Finding new sources of technology

-Maintaining his armor and weaponry

-Listening to singing or soft music

-Discovering different cultures

-Garnering new knowledge

-His mentor, A'shir

-Fights that test his limits

Dislikes*:
-Fawning onlookers

-Anyone not from Giat Perr

-Getting sand in his equipment

-Those biased towards dark or light

-Traitors

-Demonic entities with perverse agendas

*Optional

Last edited by Xelban on Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xelban
Xelban
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant Empty Re: Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant

Post by Flynn Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:21 pm

Excuse me?:
Flynn
Flynn
Admin

Character information
Character Information:

https://o-v-b.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant Empty Re: Crowe Ylisse- The Lingering Revenant

Post by Six Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:28 pm

Xixas: Oh, you know Corren. What a surprise. It's not like everybody knows Corren. Anyways, welcome to Ire. I hope you're not expecting much, because that's exactly what you'll find. Not much. Everybody is off being a racist bigot and trying to commit genocide against Vamps.

Corren: .. I don't know any of these people. Why do you all say they know me. Did I mentally scar the childhoods of millions of people in the past thousand years? I mean, it wouldn't be the first time, so I guess..

Meijin: ORE WA MEIJIN DES.

Brielle: Well.. It's always nice to see a race within such prosperity! I'm glad to see the Caelic population is thriving, even if some are lacking the ideals of world benefit.. I only hope you are able to reach your travels on a smooth rode, Crowe.

Sidus: Whoa, hey! My people! I got your back, friend. If you ever need something, come find me or Percival. A fellow Chaser is always a fellow friend. ..Just if you see any Messengers, Crowe. Do not hesitate to arm yourself or you may quickly find yourself never able to again.

Sev:
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum