Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Smithy           EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Smithy           EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Smithy           EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Smithy           EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Smithy           EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Smithy           EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Smithy           EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Smithy           EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Smithy           EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Smithy           EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Smithy           EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Smithy           EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Smithy           EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Smithy           EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Smithy

2 posters

Go down

Smithy           Empty Smithy

Post by Cedric Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Name:
 Elene "Smithy" Preclaire

Race:
 Caelator

Racial Attributes:
 Dark Cae, who's item is an axe hammer.

Personality:
 Gruff. Boisterous around friends, though still hardened and rough around the edges. Snarky to most, she has a soft spot for those who put true love and care into crafts and battle.

Appearance: (Must be described with words but a picture can be added. Be detailed):
 Smithy is a tall, lean woman. Muscle from years of working over the forge, previously as a slave, make her arms and legs stronger than most. Raven black hair matches her eyes, set into olive flesh. A single braid falls to the right of her face, the rest of her back-length hair tied up with a worn leather strip.
 A gauntlet for her work covers her right forearm, as burnt and torn sleaves lead up to the scarf that shields her from debris and ash. Knee braces and boots shield her loose pants, while a sash and pouch hold steel for work.

Alignment:
 Sanc.

Traveling blacksmith.

Backstory:*
 A slave that once worked in Concuclare, the death of the previous ruler troubled her owners. The war that struck after allowed her a chance to escape her shackles, and she took it.

Her flight lead her to Sanc- a kingdom full of mercenaries. What better place to put her craft to use than a hovel of warriors?

Interests:*
 Creativity in any form, battle, drinking, making weapons, and admiring other blacksmith's work.

Disinterests:*
 People. Namely, haughty nobles who want fancy script and metalwork in their rapiers or daggers, which they'll never use. Or, at least, never use correctly.
Cedric
Cedric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Smithy           Empty Re: Smithy

Post by Six Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:57 pm

Sidus: Heh, you should visit that once city in Concuclare. It's the one that has all the mines. I've never been, but I had a buddy who visited there all the time. He was really good at blacksmith stuff and I heard all the time from him how they would have competitions to please their goddess or whatever.

Sidus: Oh man, that was years ago. I dunno, maybe they stopped doing that. It's been a while.

Sidus: I really need new plating for my legs. My last ones broke and the guy I normally got them from-- actually the guy I was talking about-- can't really help me anymore. Must have been so long ago. Don't even remember his name.

Sidus: Well! All approved.
Six
Six
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum