Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
A chance encounter. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A chance encounter.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A chance encounter. - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance encounter.

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:29 pm

He looked over at Erza, as he downed his drink, and ut his hand out, "Do you want to calm down maybe, just maybe."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Erza got off the table and started to cry. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?" she yelled, running to Lazarus. "Don't ever do that....it makes Erza really sad...and mad! Why did you leave huh? Do you think you're better than me?! Anyway I'm tired.." Erza blared, falling to the floor.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:36 pm

"two drinks...and she's nearly out for the count... I've known children who can hold more liquor then you." Lazarus stated not bothering to hide the disgust in his voice. "if I want to leave it's only because the present company is not to my liking. Unfortunately this storm is too rough for anyone to travel in, especially over open ground like what is around here." He stated again before moving to the other side of the tavern, away from the two of them and their foolishness.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Gidori walked over, "I don't really want you to hurt yourself, although, I might have to get help from the other guy if needed.." He said to himself, and asked the barkeep for some rope, and got it, and put it in his pocket.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Erza woke up about five minutes later and forgot everything that happened fifteen minutes ago. "God I have a bad headache..." Erza said, walking back into the bar and sitting next to the fire. She noticed various beer bottles and assumed she was drunk again. "Crap!" she ran to Lazarus and Gidori. "I'm really sorry about that...I'm like that when I'm drunk but you're lucky I didn't go into Seduction Armor.." Erza apologized.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:49 pm

lazarus sat stock still in shock, this women had been stone cold drunk not five minutes prior and now she was fully awake and sober. "you are unreal, you know that. Also you started to table dance and asked for coins to take your top off..." He said, teasing her a bit and finding it highly amusing.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:53 pm

"Yeah, You did, and you almost took it off, which would have been fun." He said, laughing and grabbing another beer and downing it, and paying for it.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:59 pm

"I'm not stupid...I know you guys are playing with me.." she said coldly. She grabbed another beer out of anger and started drinking it. "Wait...you said it would have been fun? That's kinda gross..." Erza continued drinking.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:01 pm

"that's the pervy-angel for you, fell from heaven for a bit of good time..." lazarus remarked before grimacing at her once again drinking. here we go again, this time I might whack her on the head and keep her out for a few, just to stop her from babbling drunkenly he thought to himself, smiling.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:44 am

"If you keep drinking, you might get... worse then last time, and that wouldn't be good." He said, with a bit of sarcasm at the end, ad just stayed sitting.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm

"Too late!" Erza yelled, already drunk. As you can see Erza can't handle alcohol very well....ever since she started. She looked at everyone and smiled. "Let's liven this place up a little, shall we?" Erza smiled and walked forward. "Requip! Seduction Armor!" she yelled. Erza was glowing as she did her whole Requip thing and was now in her revealing Seduction Armor. "WOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Erza yelled, jumping on a table and pulling out a sword. The sword said "Come on Boy" in pink letters which fit well with the Armor.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:32 pm

at first lazarus was stunned by the transformation, but quickly found himself both disgusted and un-amused by her antics. standing he pulled out his axe and slashed the table she was dancing on in half from under her feet. He then turned and walked to the door, "if you want to be a harlot, I'm sure there is a brothel in town... otherwise it would be best to contain your emotions, and perhaps you should stop drinking..." he said before walking out into the rain, leaving the two behind.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:37 pm

He raised his hand, and said, "Stop, If needed I can restrain her with my magic." He said, letting her fall as she did. "Calm down, I'm not drunk enough for this."
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:42 pm

A THUD was heard as Erza fell to the floor. It was then and there when Erza realized she was again drunk. "Drunk again....I should seriously stop that anyway..." Erza looked around and noticed she was in her Seduction armor and didn't really care. She walked to Lazarus, whom by this time was in the rain. "You know...I'm really sorry about the drinking thing...ever since that one night I've never been good with a lot of things.." Erza shivered, remembering her past.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:50 pm

lazarus stood in the rain, letting it wash away his angry. the droplets stung his face as it pelted him and his axe head shown in the pale light coming from the tavern. "Damned drunken women and pervy angel.... got me all riled up for no reason..." he muttered, looking about. A lager marker stone stood at the junction of the two roads which passed in front of the tavern. swinging his axe, lazarus cut clean through it. his anger still not abated he gathered his spirits energy at the back of his hand and brought it down on top of the stone, which fragmented into several pieces and collapsed on itself.

Standing briefly to catch his breath lazarus returned to the overhang in front of the tavern and sat against the wall, waiting the storm out in the relative quiet outside.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:52 pm

"So. What exactly happened in your past? Seems like you need to talk though it." He said, turning towards the two.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:01 pm

"It was crap....I'm a Caelator and Human mix...as my parents were both different races...I was adopted by another family whom were all thieves, a professor fell in love with me as did several other men and I was kidnapped. I was turned into a vampire because of those men..." Erza looked down and showed her fangs when she got to the vampire part. "I look twenty-two but I'm actually ninety-six..." she muttered.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:04 am

Lazarus stood there listening outside the window as she told her sob story. In his clan there were never people like her and as he ventured farther into the world he thought that perhaps they could learn a lesson from his people. Here in this land peopled suffered because they were weak. They were aloud to live in squalor and filth. His people did not have such problems. The weak survived and the weak died; they were not strung along through life to die slowly, day after day.

from the sounds of it she was a vampire, a creature of the night. The storytellers of his village had many myths and legends about them: stealing the souls of mortal men, seducing and draining their blood, turning into bats; though he seriously doubted the last one.

"bloody damn storm.." he murmured as he continued to wait it out outside, hoping to be away from those two as soon as possible.

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Gidori smiled, and said, "I'm a noob , I'm older, over 160." Gidori cared not about the storm at this point, really at all.
Kureno Hatak
Kureno Hatak
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Chroma Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:46 pm

Erza looked out and saw the storm that was occuring. "Looks bad..." she muttered. "This is getting boring..." Erza thought. "Let's do something...other than drink.." the red-head suggested.

Augustus Chroma
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Takumi Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:44 pm

The rain continued to pour down in sheets when finally it defeated lazarus' will to be alone and he returned to the dry and warmth in the tavern. saying nothing he strode over to the fire where he warmed his body and dried his clothes in silence. the picture on his face was one of both calm and warning as if to say "do not speak to me, for I have no desire to speak to you."

Takumi
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum