Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru?

2 posters

Go down

Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? Empty Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru?

Post by Mugetsu Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Just out the village of Sarizate in the Kingdom of Zendikar Celest found her self in a sticky situation. She has been cornered by a very powerful Anthitheus she was sent to track down and subdue. But he laid a trap for her. An old sealing magic used to steal Angels powers. Even worse the demon had her powers right around his neck. In a small vile contained a a beautiful diamond necklace with twin identical wings which shimmered in the light. While her powers were seperared from her that would manifest into that item but also converting her bavk to her human for.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? Empty Re: Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru?

Post by Scarecrow Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Sumaru had been wandering around like usual since he had plenty of time on his hands. He was around the outskirts of Sarizate when he say a Anthitheus and saw he was doing something to a female. Sumaru thought to himself "He's probally doin something bad to her... I have to help her..." Sumaru took out a dagger and stabbed his both his legs and his arms. He became faster and stronger and with super speed he quickly ran up behind the Anthitheus. Sumaru snapped the guys neck and laid him onto the ground. To make sure he was dead Sumaru channeled shadows into his hands and went for a critical strike to the mans face saying "Slash of the Shadow Dragon!" He then looked to the girl and said "Are you okay?"
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru? Empty Re: Unlikely Friendship....Celestia and Sumaru?

Post by Mugetsu Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Celestia watched in complete fear as to how this young man murdered a powerful Anthitheus and whats worse was that he used dark magic. She was now frightened more then ever as the man grabbed her and attempted to help her. She felt his cold skin and as she adjusted her eyea she noticed thr boys pale skin and what seemed to be fangs protruding from his mouth. She snatchedaway from him and fall to the ground kicking and scooting back using her feet shouting, "You monster stay away from me!" She ended up backing into the Anthitheus corpse were she could grab her powers. She reached for the vile and as she touched it it burned her skin, "Ouch!!" The vile would be protected from anyone of Angelic of light nature. It seemed she would need this boys help but didnt know how to ask.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Sumaru felt kind of hurt from her calling him a monster and said "I am no monster... I was once a human who was just turned into what I am now by fate..." Sumaru saw what she had been trying to grab and he reached for it and took it off of the Anthitheu's neck and looked at it. He then handed it to her "I mean you no harm... here take it I'm guessing this belongs to you..."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:32 pm

She looked over her hand the burn way minor and mendable once she reobtained her powers. Out of her peripheral vision she noticed the Vampire boy picked it up and tried to hand it to her. It wasthen that she thought maybe he wasn't all bad. The boy obviously hadn't noticed the spell on the vile, "There's a spell keeping me from touching it." She watched and wait for the boys reaction and start to stand up. Her dress was completely dirty and she also could fix that with her.... Oh yeah you guessed it power....
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Sumaru looked at the vile and then looked to the girl and said "well then how am I supposed to give this to you?"

At that moment Sumaru's cat companion Frosch walked over to Sumaru eating a candy bar. He looked up at Sumaru and said "Frosch thinks we should go... Frosch doesn't want you to get in trouble..." He had a few tears coming down from his eyes scared that Sumaru would be killed.

Sumaru smiled at him and said "I'll be fine..." He patted his head.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:01 pm

She smiled as she saw the boys partner. An adorable green cat in a pick frog suit. Funnu thing is is it could walk and talk. She flung her self forward attempting to hug the cat. Her human form was starting to take over. She need her powers back fast.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Sumaru smiled at them both.

Frosch was surprised but then hugged back and said "Frosch doesn't know you but you seem nice. Sumaru is nice to he saved Frosch."
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:20 pm

She looked back to Sumaru, "Sorry my human form loves cats :3. But my name is Celestia I'm a Angel of the Lord." She stands back up and offers hand to Sumaru, "That is your hand my, "Grace. " My Angelic powers. The seal could be broken by breaking the vial but please be careful. Pre-warning my powers if touch by a a being of darkness not matter how pure of heart will burn it." She stepped forward while still her hand for a shake.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Sumaru takes her hands and says "Well I wouldn't wanna do anything to hurt you so... Frosch break this vile for me..." He handed the vile to Frosch

Frosch took the vile and flicked it breaking the fragile vile. He looked up at Celestia and said "Did Frosch do good?"
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:50 pm

Celestia smiled at both of them, "Why yes, Frosch good job!" She reached for her neck and put on the necklace as her body shined in a white bright light. As it faded she became clean and shiny. Her beauty several times greater then before, "How could I ever repay you guys she hugged Sumaru her body would be very warm almost searing his skin, "Sorry about that." She blushed letting out a slight giggle. She would then pick up Frosch and sit him on his shoulders. Something about this pair was unusual from most dark magic users and Vampires as well.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:18 pm

Sumaru was nearly blinded by the bright light and he brought his hand up blocking it from his view. Sumaru moved his hand away as the light began to fade away when he saw her he said "So this is what angels look like. So beautiful..." As she hugged him he felt pain but he didn't use his Pain Packer ability. He replied to her apology with "It's fine..." And he let out a little smile.

Frosch was happy and smiling since he did a good job and said "Frosch did good Frosch did good!"
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:44 pm

She laughed you think I'm beautiful you should see my Chief Commander. She tied her hair into a loose ponytail, "I wont be able to stay much longer I have to explain how I got my powers stolen and had a Vampire help." She peered into his eyes releasing her maximum beauty. She held out her palm as a sphere of pure light hovered over her palm, "Touch it and it will manifest into whatever your heart desires. It will become a tool used for calling me and only me to help aid you in time of need. Oh and not to mention the report I'll have to give fore giving you a peace of my, "Grace." "
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Sumaru looked at her and then at her hand. Sumaru put his hand over the sphere and it turned into a a pure white whistle with a chain around it. "I'll just blow on this when I need you... Well I hope you don't get into much trouble because of this little situation. Well ima be on my way now..." Sumaru turned around and began to wave as he walked away. He then put the chain around his neck and continued to walk.

Frosch hugged Celestial before he walked away with Sumaru and told her " Frosch hopes you stay safe and that we meet again." Frosch then followed Sumaru
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugetsu Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:11 pm

Celest smiled as she received a hug and a somewhat sad farewell. Her whole shined a a bright fluorescent light and disappeared into the horizon.
Mugetsu
Mugetsu
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down