Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Velvet Order
We'd appreciate if you'd log in for your visit! If you'd like to know more about us, visit the general tab, or click the links on the left side of the forum page.

There is a zero tolerance policy with-
Sexual harassment, social/cyber attacks, prejudice, and hybrid characters.
Velvet Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Surpassing History
A meeting in the cliffs EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 pm by Six

» Xixas Averall - Forged Armaments
A meeting in the cliffs EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:06 pm by Six

» Zahkir Fulstovka
A meeting in the cliffs EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 8:45 pm by Scarecrow

» Logos - Archhive
A meeting in the cliffs EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm by Six

» Riisa vel Siefreet
A meeting in the cliffs EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 pm by Six

» Guldfaxe - He of the Golden Mane
A meeting in the cliffs EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 5:54 pm by Octo

» Uriah Engraham
A meeting in the cliffs EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 9:26 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Threading Needles
A meeting in the cliffs EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 pm by Six

» (Ch. 1) Iron Road
A meeting in the cliffs EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 8:50 pm by Exposition

» Troupe de Cartes
A meeting in the cliffs EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:07 pm by Zechs

» Lu Scarlet - Light Wanders
A meeting in the cliffs EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 8:11 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Praeci
A meeting in the cliffs EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:12 pm by Cedric

» Kayden Lhyeu
A meeting in the cliffs EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 10:07 pm by Cedric

» (Ch. 1) Fleeting Webs of Wires
A meeting in the cliffs EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 8:10 pm by Walpurgisnacht

Poll
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A meeting in the cliffs

Go down

A meeting in the cliffs Empty A meeting in the cliffs

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:10 am

Monde sat on top of one a cliff, glancing at the land below whilst pondering on how to   reach the bottom. A normal person may have walked, but he wanted to learn something new. Maybe flight?  Ah yes, flight. Being an Anthitheus, Monde could sprout wings whcih would give him the ability to fly down. Perfect idea.

He stood up, ready to attempt his new plan, sprouting out his black wings and getting ready to leap.

Last edited by Naga on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

A meeting in the cliffs Empty Re: A meeting in the cliffs

Post by Zechs Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:21 am

Ajax was walking along a quaint dirt path, grass reached out and brushed past his boots. Ajax carried two small bags full of food and small tools, stopping abruptly to notice a very peculiar person, the thing that caught his attention were the massive wings on this man's body. Ajax looked up at the sky and back at the man who seemed to long for flight.
     "Hey! You over there! The wind is barely blowing and will not be for awhile! Sailing is not even an option, much less flight!" Ajax tried to warn the man, before noticing the cliff and the man standing at the very edge, looking about ready to jump. "Unless, you're thinking of.. Jumping!"
Zechs
Zechs
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:39 am

Monde bent his knees, ready to leap when he heard a man's voice, telling him to stop. Frowning at the man's suggestion, he stood still for a moment, as to feel the wind. But he was right, it had not been blowing. Sighing, he turned to the man that had practically saved his life.

"I must say," he said to the person in a clm voice, "You saved me, i am grateful.".

He inspected the man slightly, before asking him, "What brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Zechs Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:45 am

Ajax scratched the back of his neck, laughing heartily, before calming himself to answer his question. "Why, I am Ajax! I conquer pirates across the seas! Taking their wrongfully gained treasure, and give some back to the cities! I am quite the Captain, if I do say so myself."
       He chuckled to himself before gaining a frown. "But, my ship is under some heavy repairs, so, I am up here gaining supplies." Ajax sighed and fixated his attention to the man before him with the massive wings. "So, who might you be? If you do not mind my question, that is."
Zechs
Zechs
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Smiling with excitement, Monde folded his wings, which appeared to sink into his back, before replying, "My name is Monde, but many people know me as "The demon who journeyed beyond"" he laughed at the mention of his own title, before suddenly remembering why he was here, and abrubtly stopping himself from laughter.

He sighed, not in sadness or anger, or any other type of sigh. He simply just sighed.

He looked up at the man's face, as if attempting to analise the type of person he was, before saying, "I'm here on a.....how do i say it?.....quest for knowledge." His faced brightened, seeing that he had found the right way to say it, "Tell me, if you please, why is your ship under repairs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Zechs Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:01 am

"Some pirates got fed up with me stealing back from them and joined their forces with other pirates I ransacked and went to war with me, lasted four days." Ajax looked to the sky and reminisced the memories of that fight. "But, I will tell the tale another day."

Ajax laughed before walking over to the demon, which he had not minded him being, and gestured his hand out for a shake. "A quest for knowledge, you say? Hah! A very noble quest indeed, my friend!" Ajax chuckled. "So, what brings you out here, Monde? This is certainly not the place for gaining knowledge."
Zechs
Zechs
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:15 am

He smiled, having never been attacked by pirates, Monde suddenly was intriuged by he who had knowledge of something Monde didn't. He smiled, speaking, "As i said, a quest for knowledge."

He stared at the edge of the cliff, of which he nearly had jumped from, "A goal such as mine involves trying many new things. Things that to others may seem," he looked back at Ajax, "Dangerous."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zechs Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:22 am

Ajax blinked twice before smiling, gaining respect for this man and his words. "I see.. So a man of dangerous feats and vast knowledge. You certainly are a man worthy of praise, Monde." Ajax sighed, stretching himself with his hands behind his head. "But, I suppose for such a quest, things like that are necessary."

Ajax drew his sword, and took a battle stance toward a tree. "So tell me, Monde." Ajax started cutting off branches, as if he was disarming pirates. "How many battles have you fought? Or even witnessed?"
Zechs
Zechs
Awaiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down